Meghan Markle Interview with Oprah W.

blackbery

Re: Keep it to astrology

THe Full Moon Libra conjunct her Moon/Jup/Sat in her H 3 brought some interesting information & secrets to be revealed.

The Queen has hired two outside companies to investigate:

1) Which member of the royal family asked about Archie's skin colouring & was it a racist or benign comment that MM is blowing out of proportion to be 'the victim?'

2) Which staff members quit while working for MM and why. Were they bullied as the claim?

Appears MM doesn't want any scrutiny into her sensational claims and has written letters to the royal family DEMANDING she be notified on the course of the investigations.
The 'pretty, little liar' doesn't want anyone to question anything she says or to actually investigate into whether she's even telling the truth.

But Harry got a nice, well-playing gig out of the interview. And they both signed multi-million deals. Good for them....milking the royal family name while they are still relevant.

Pince Harry’s New Fake Mental Health Care Job Is a Farce

After landing multiyear content deals with both Netflix and Spotify, celebrity content merchant Prince Harry announced that he would be grabbing two more ersatz fiefdoms, each befitting his new American celebrity: a role as commissioner alongside others in the “thought leader” set at the Aspen Institute, and a C-suite position at BetterUp, a self-improvement tech company in Silicon Valley valued at $1.7 billion. The hires made international headlines—an outcome no doubt helped along by the couple’s ratings-smashing, heartstring-yanking Oprah interview this month, effectually marking the debut of their American brand.

https://newrepublic.com/article/161835/harry-meghan-markle-oprah-mental-health

blackbery

More Full Moon revelations.

Prince Harry's new job 'doesn't add up' with Oprah interview claims, royal expert says

The Duke of Sussex said he did not know how to help wife Meghan to get mental health treatment just days before he took a new role at a mental health startup to "help create impact in people's lives"

Duh!

Even though Harry, William and Charles All got mental health counselling after the death of Diana, MM claims that nobody was willing to help her during her thoughts of suicide.

Their 'narrative' doesn't even make sense.

FULL MOONS often bring secrets to the surface as the Moon is fully exposed.

Can we move on already?

I'm so sick of hearing about these two whinge & whine & complain....all the way to the banks!!!

blackbery

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/ctxpfilenur6TY-u1577419831/astro_66ang_duchess_of_sussex_meghan_adb_piers_morgan_adb_hp.50422.53837.png?55642

Piers Morgan, who was fired because MM complained about him, has his Sun/Venus opposite her Moon/Saturn/Jupiter....no wonder why there is such animosity between the two of them.
Piers, with his Moon/Saturn in intuitive Pisces and his strong Mercury/Aries directly opposite her Pluto, he has the uncanny ability to see right through her bull & manipulation.

The Archbishop confirming what Piers said...that she was lying in the interview.

Meghan and Harry did not have secret 'backyard' wedding before the public ceremony says Archbishop of Canterbury

https://news.sky.com/story/meghan-a...remony-says-archbishop-of-canterbury-12261349

Mercury uncovering Meghan's Pluto hidden agenda.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/ctxpfilenur6TY-u1577419831/astro_66ang_duchess_of_sussex_meghan_adb_piers_morgan_adb_hp.50422.53837.png?55642

Piers Morgan, who was fired because MM complained about him, has his Sun/Venus opposite her Moon/Saturn/Jupiter....no wonder why there is such animosity between the two of them.
Piers, with his Moon/Saturn in intuitive Pisces and his strong Mercury/Aries directly opposite her Pluto, he has the uncanny ability to see right through her bull & manipulation.

The Archbishop confirming what Piers said...that she was lying in the interview.

Meghan and Harry did not have secret 'backyard' wedding before the public ceremony says Archbishop of Canterbury

https://news.sky.com/story/meghan-a...remony-says-archbishop-of-canterbury-12261349

Mercury uncovering Meghan's Pluto hidden agenda.

She had been criticised lately for the lavish spending for her wedding, and in the interview it seems like a twisted way of her trying to say "she did it only for the Brits, she and H were happy with a small wedding in only 3".
As usual, it wasn't her fault! She's just an innocent victim.
Except this time she chose the wrong lie and was easily called out.

blackbery

AND more Full Moon secrets emerging. All her lies coming back on her with her H3 house of communications being lit up during Libra Moon conjunctions.

The royal family CANNOT respond to her accusations publicly.....they don't address idle gossip & lies..BUT...

Kate's family recently came out to defend her. Strange how no staff member has ever accused Kate of bullying yet Meghan is in the royal family less than 6 months before people start quitting because she is mean to them.
So I think we all know that MM is the trouble-maker & not Kate.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Kate Middleton's Uncle Doesn't "Believe for a Moment" That She Made Meghan Markle Cry

The older brother told The Daily Mail that he doesn't "believe" Meghan's version of events, because Kate "doesn't have a mean bone in her body."

Gary, who was not present during the alleged encounter, went so far as to assume that Meghan was the one who "had a hissy fit," suggesting, "Kate would have been trying to make the peace."

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...e-middleton-uncle-meghan-markle-b1824515.html

She had been criticised lately for the lavish spending for her wedding, and in the interview it seems like a twisted way of her trying to say "she did it only for the Brits, she and H were happy with a small wedding in only 3".
As usual, it wasn't her fault! She's just an innocent victim.
Except this time she chose the wrong lie and was easily called out.

blackbery

Now that Prince Philip has died, she is putting on her :libra: fakeness and pretending she is sad that he is dead. After she trashed the royal family and called them racist, cruel, etc while Prince Philip lay in hospital dying.
What a narcissist she is, it always has to be about her & nobody else's feelings matter. She was 'advised' to not allowing the interview to be aired at such a time but ignored it. She has multi-million dollar deals to be made, can't wait around for PP to die. :andy::andy::andy:

Piers once again in her cross-hairs. The royal family, who could not respond to her lies and false accusation due to their position, thanked Piers for speaking up for them.

NM :aries: lighting up his chart in a positive way; lots of :aries: in his natal chart & he will be a warrior for truth.

This week on Royal Rewind, the world mourns the loss of Prince Philip, who passed away at the age of 99 on Friday, April 9, 2021. Plus, Piers Morgan continues to stand by his comments about Meghan Markle and the tell-all Oprah interview, and even claims that the Royal family reached out to thank him for "standing up for them."

https://youtu.be/8Ih39pi3vSU

Hilarious.
Someone said she is the first princess to turn a prince into a frog!

ElenaJ

Many are wondering whether she will crank up an excuse, maybe because of her (false) pregnancy so that she can't go to the UK and won't let Harry go either.
He didn't make the trip to see his grandfather in hospital, when he could have done so easily.
I don't envy being him when he wakes up.

love-thinking

AND more Full Moon secrets emerging. All her lies coming back on her with her H3 house of communications being lit up during Libra Moon conjunctions.

The royal family CANNOT respond to her accusations publicly.....they don't address idle gossip & lies..BUT...

Kate's family recently came out to defend her. Strange how no staff member has ever accused Kate of bullying yet Meghan is in the royal family less than 6 months before people start quitting because she is mean to them.
So I think we all know that MM is the trouble-maker & not Kate.:whistling::whistling::whistling:

Kate Middleton's Uncle Doesn't "Believe for a Moment" That She Made Meghan Markle Cry

The older brother told The Daily Mail that he doesn't "believe" Meghan's version of events, because Kate "doesn't have a mean bone in her body."

Gary, who was not present during the alleged encounter, went so far as to assume that Meghan was the one who "had a hissy fit," suggesting, "Kate would have been trying to make the peace."

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-...e-middleton-uncle-meghan-markle-b1824515.html

Firstly, I'd like to say that I am not a big fan of the royal family and wouldn't be surprised if they had secrets lurking beneath such as:

-Diana's death
-Prince Andrew's allegation in relation to the Epstein's case
-Connection to Jimmy Savile (He abused LOTS of kids, look him up, it's gross)
-Do I think they are capable of racism still at this day and age? A little bit. I mean if they can be classist to their own kind which they are, you wouldn't expect them to be completely colour blind would you? Maybe not racist, but all of them do want princes and princesses that look a certain way, that at least exudes an aura of high class and look like they were bred well. (Unfortunately, yes skin tone has something to with this and it always had) Also Europe for ages have been involved in not only colonization, but in anthropological theories and even Occult theories that indicate white people are superior. (Helen Blavatsky was heavily read by Hitler) And if the royals ever believed that they themselves were superior to every day white people, then I have absolutely no reason to believe they are not colour blind.
And to those that ask why they let Prince marry Meghan? Did they really have a choice with him being the rebellious son of his mother that was apparently murdered? He was going to leave and open his mouth one day.

-So I had concluded that one of the reasons they left was because of the dark secrets of the royal family, and/or because they feared Meghan will end up like Diana or both.

But then I checked Meghan's chart. Mars in cancer in close proximity to her asc, Venus in Virgo, and moon conjunct Saturn, Pluto and Jupiter in libra. She doesn't read as a likable person in astrology. Further yet, she has Pluto square asc and I think this is the reason why she gets as much hatred as she does .

I will say she's drop dead gorgeous though. Whenever I see her on TV, i just keep on staring at and admiring how pretty she is.

So 2 debilitated planets, one with her asc and moon with saturn, and pluto. At the very least, she isn't a empathetic person. Neptune also inconjuncts asc (could that be another reason she comes across as very unlikeable ?)

I think at the very least though, she is a social climber (who's also very strong and resilient) who did not know what she was signing up for marrying a prince. But I do think she loves Harry and their child. I know that her divorce doesn't make her look that nice of a person. But I truly do think she isn't evil at least not as evil as what probably lurks behind the royal family and wish whatever deficiencies she has in character or personality, she evolves as a person.

ElenaJ

Meghan has shown herself to be a nasty piece of work.
Nothing to do with her color, it's her behaviour.
Also, you are aware that she was given opportunities by the Queen and others, that none of the others received, including Catherine?
She entered the family knowing she would exit as quickly as possible, once she had the title. She knew all about the royal family, she had studied them for years.
She was continuously refusing to follow protocol, being overbearing and rude to others, which is why so many just gave up and left. She was caught filming and registering in the palace, so they banned her and she could only enter when accompanied by someone, who was basically a guard. In several photos, including those of the emerald green fabric bolt she wore, you can see the outline of the recorder she concealed on herself.
And, she was not the first mixed-race person to marry into the family.
She was just the first one to use the race card as an excuse for what was almost always her own shortcomings.

blackbery

Meghan is a classic narcissist who must always be the center of attention. :leo:
stellium 1st. She knew she would never be Queen as Harry is too far down the line. But in the U.S. she can be the 'royalty' and get all the attention she desperately craves. She certainly is using her royal connection to get multi-millionaire dollar deals. Prior to her marrying Harry nobody had even heard of her. She uses people to get ahead. She certainly was not the naive young woman that Diana was when she married Charles. Diana was like a lamb led to her slaughter. Meghan has been around the block a few times and is from Hollywood, easily the most depraved, corrupt place on the planet full of egoists, rapists, pedophiles and satanists who use andrenochrome on a regular basis.
And her first husband said he thought they were happy until he got a letter from her informing him that she was filing for divorce! He was devastated as he loved her!

She planned her exit from the royal family from the very beginning...and now using racism as an excuse. Notice she won't mention WHO is racist...that's because it's easy to fling false accusations at nobody in particular and then she cannot be confronted with the truth. Harry has come out to say it wasn't the Queen or Prince Philip who were racist to her.....so who is it then? It's all a pack of lies, they made her feel more than welcome & went overboard to ensure she was happy. Pure manipulation on her part with that :mars::cancer:
in 12th :square: :moon::jupiter::saturn:. a very calculating, emotionally disturbed person. MM is a bully who made staff cry and quit. A person who tossed her own father aside because she didn't need him anymore. She broke his heart & he was always an excellent father spoiling her with private schools and anything she needed. How a person can treat her own family this way tells me she is extremely insensitive to other people's feelings..:whistling::whistling::whistling:

What does Hitler have to do with the royal family? The English fought him, they hated him. The royal family did their duties during WW11 & didn't run away. Meghan doesn't understand the first thing about humility and service to others. It's always about her and her needs. Quite frankly, she's a social-climber and will use her position as Harry's wife to enter politics and run for the POTUS. That was always her goal. Stepping on anyone on her way up the ladder doesn't bother her a bit.:crying::crying::crying:

HEARTBROKEN Thomas Markle says daughter Meghan spurned him in a controversial letter which “signalled the end of our relationship”. She is said to have written the “painful” note, at the centre of a High Court battle, to her dad after they reached “breaking point”.

Meghan Markle’s Heartbroken Dad: ‘I Don’t Deserve This.’

Firstly, I'd like to say that I am not a big fan of the royal family and wouldn't be surprised if they had secrets lurking beneath such as:

-Diana's death
-Prince Andrew's allegation in relation to the Epstein's case
-Connection to Jimmy Savile (He abused LOTS of kids, look him up, it's gross)
-Do I think they are capable of racism still at this day and age? A little bit. I mean if they can be classist to their own kind which they are, you wouldn't expect them to be completely colour blind would you? Maybe not racist, but all of them do want princes and princesses that look a certain way, that at least exudes an aura of high class and look like they were bred well. (Unfortunately, yes skin tone has something to with this and it always had) Also Europe for ages have been involved in not only colonization, but in anthropological theories and even Occult theories that indicate white people are superior. (Helen Blavatsky was heavily read by Hitler) And if the royals ever believed that they themselves were superior to every day white people, then I have absolutely no reason to believe they are not colour blind.
And to those that ask why they let Prince marry Meghan? Did they really have a choice with him being the rebellious son of his mother that was apparently murdered? He was going to leave and open his mouth one day.

-So I had concluded that one of the reasons they left was because of the dark secrets of the royal family, and/or because they feared Meghan will end up like Diana or both.

But then I checked Meghan's chart. Mars in cancer in close proximity to her asc, Venus in Virgo, and moon conjunct Saturn, Pluto and Jupiter in libra. She doesn't read as a likable person in astrology. Further yet, she has Pluto square asc and I think this is the reason why she gets as much hatred as she does .

I will say she's drop dead gorgeous though. Whenever I see her on TV, i just keep on staring at and admiring how pretty she is.

So 2 debilitated planets, one with her asc and moon with saturn, and pluto. At the very least, she isn't a empathetic person. Neptune also inconjuncts asc (could that be another reason she comes across as very unlikeable ?)

I think at the very least though, she is a social climber (who's also very strong and resilient) who did not know what she was signing up for marrying a prince. But I do think she loves Harry and their child. I know that her divorce doesn't make her look that nice of a person. But I truly do think she isn't evil at least not as evil as what probably lurks behind the royal family and wish whatever deficiencies she has in character or personality, she evolves as a person.

blackbery

I think MM is emotionally disturbed...that highly emotional :mars::cancer: in secret, hidden 12th in detriment to her :libra: stellium, she has that toxic personality that can smile sweetly at you while placing a dagger in your back.:alien::alien::alien:

She certainly proved that with her lies and attacks against the royal family in her Oprah interview, playing the :neptune:victim...knowing full well the royal family cannot respond to her accusations. But Piers Morgan did and she got him fired!

I feel very sorry for Harry who she manipulates like a puppet on a string, he's madly in love with her & she's forced him to leave behind his home, his family, his duties....to serve her and attend to her 24/7. Very sad how he turned an extremely patriotic son against his own country and royal family role.

I do think :neptune: is clouding his judgement & he's unable to see how Meghan has manipulated him & turned him away from a family he loves, particularly his brother as they were so very close. In time, he will wake up and will likely return to his home, his family and his royal duties. :pluto: in MM chart through the 7th often denotes divorce as the major restructuring of her close relationships take place.

Meghan has shown herself to be a nasty piece of work.
Nothing to do with her color, it's her behaviour.
Also, you are aware that she was given opportunities by the Queen and others, that none of the others received, including Catherine?
She entered the family knowing she would exit as quickly as possible, once she had the title. She knew all about the royal family, she had studied them for years.
She was continuously refusing to follow protocol, being overbearing and rude to others, which is why so many just gave up and left. She was caught filming and registering in the palace, so they banned her and she could only enter when accompanied by someone, who was basically a guard. In several photos, including those of the emerald green fabric bolt she wore, you can see the outline of the recorder she concealed on herself.
And, she was not the first mixed-race person to marry into the family.
She was just the first one to use the race card as an excuse for what was almost always her own shortcomings.

LeoCassandra

For portraying herself as very compasionate and woke person she did came quite insensitive with 1) the timing of the interview 2) not specific accusations 3) throwing Catherine under the bus. I think she played the whole situation very poorly, because she could fit and be liked in royal family and in the nation. She has her natal sun on Queens natal moon, near Philips moon and asc, near Catherines ASC. Her Venus is opposite Queens Venus, Kate/William mars conjunct her moon. She has the Cancer/Leo combination in her chart that British Royal Family likes, but now she is just an open enemy. She should be more cerefull, because with her actions she makes the texbook bad sides of Pluton in the 4th house coming alive in front of our eyes. Her natal Pluto is in Libra the 4th house, Pluto ruling her 5th house and now the transisting Pluto is in her 7th house, if she wont be cerefull there is a posibility to ruin all her relationships with: family, lovers and the public (TBH i think she already done it). Transisting Neptune square natal Neptune, TChiron square NMars in Cancer, TUranus square NSun, TSaturn opposite NSun doesn't help in rational thinking also...

ElenaJ

Sorry, love-thinking, it's hard to know where to begin.
It isn't so much a question of opinion, you seem to be missing a lot of information on this topic.
Maybe it's just the way the American press is covering the story, but there really is a lot more out there to be learned about it.
Europeans seem to be more informed about what has been going on, so, again it might just be a lack of press stories in the states.
And yes, Harry is a persona non grata in the UK.

blackbery

Any astrology there love-thinking?

Anyways, if people didn't like her because they are jealous of her, that's millions & millions of people!!! No, people see through her Libra stellium angry Mars Cancer 12th bulls.
She uses people to get what she wants....and what she wants is to be President of the United States. Nobody knew who she was until she married Harry and he's her stepping stone to HER ambitions.

She probably tossed her 1st husband away as he didn't help her advance her career. She then tossed her father aside when she didn't need him anymore, just before she 'snagged' Harry. I think she's deliberately acting like Diana to gain his trust and love but she cannot compare to Diana's beauty or royal lineage. Diana had problems because she felt abandoned by the royal family & had suicidal thoughts. Charles cheated on her and only married her to get an heir and be allowed to carry on with Camilla in secret.
MM is not naive at all, had all the support she needed, they went above & beyond to make her feel welcome as they knew they had let Diana down. But MM was never interested in being part of the royal family where it's about service to others and not abosut 'me me me' which is what Meghan is all about.

I'll ignore your ignorant comments about Hitler and white supremacy as they have nothing to do with MM/Harry. Are there racists in England? Of course there are. There are racists in every country against all kinds of minorities incld arabs, jews, asians, blacks, gay, etc.

But, again, that has nothing to do with her nasty, narcissist personality.

She's attractive but no match to Diana's beauty or Kate's so maybe you are misjudging her character because you are so attracted to her? People have turned against Harry too because of the terrible way he has acted. Are you saying that people are jealous of him too? Can we not criticize a person based on the facts and leave childish accusations alone?

blackbery

For those who study astrology how to interpret the following:

Mars in Cardinal Cancer in hidden house square Moon.Jupiter.Saturn in the 3rd house of communications?

Stellium of ego-Leo with Pallas in the 1st house of ego!

Mars square MH.

Venus square Neptune.

Pluto passing through her house of intimacy and close relationships? Pluto tears down and eliminates in order to re-build. Enemies often come at this time due to manipulative power games.

Well, I'm glad to hear that Harry/William were chatting after the funeral. Prince William, a sensitive Cancer like his mother must have been very hurt at the nasty things MM said about his wife and family but he is the older, protective brother and glad they made up for now.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Meghan,_Duchess_of_Sussex

love-thinking

Any astrology there love-thinking?

Anyways, if people didn't like her because they are jealous of her, that's millions & millions of people!!! No, people see through her Libra stellium angry Mars Cancer 12th bulls.
She uses people to get what she wants....and what she wants is to be President of the United States. Nobody knew who she was until she married Harry and he's her stepping stone to HER ambitions.

She probably tossed her 1st husband away as he didn't help her advance her career. She then tossed her father aside when she didn't need him anymore, just before she 'snagged' Harry. I think she's deliberately acting like Diana to gain his trust and love but she cannot compare to Diana's beauty or royal lineage. Diana had problems because she felt abandoned by the royal family & had suicidal thoughts. Charles cheated on her and only married her to get an heir and be allowed to carry on with Camilla in secret.
MM is not naive at all, had all the support she needed, they went above & beyond to make her feel welcome as they knew they had let Diana down. But MM was never interested in being part of the royal family where it's about service to others and not abosut 'me me me' which is what Meghan is all about.

I'll ignore your ignorant comments about Hitler and white supremacy as they have nothing to do with MM/Harry. Are there racists in England? Of course there are. There are racists in every country against all kinds of minorities incld arabs, jews, asians, blacks, gay, etc.

But, again, that has nothing to do with her nasty, narcissist personality.

She's attractive but no match to Diana's beauty or Kate's so maybe you are misjudging her character because you are so attracted to her? People have turned against Harry too because of the terrible way he has acted. Are you saying that people are jealous of him too? Can we not criticize a person based on the facts and leave childish accusations alone?

Again, I don't seem my comment that I posted earlier but you're completely misinterpreting what I am saying.. (You probably deleted it)

Also, please explain to me about her wanting to be president LOL

I don't understand why people take these issues so personally and almost always not see the bigger issues at hand which is... Why did Harry think his wife will have the same fate as Princess Diana aka be killed?

I never said people are jealous because she's attractive, I said they are because she's successful. Don't be silly. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Now please don't get offended that I called her pretty. C'mon now, don't waste my time.

Secondly about the white supremacy, you're again misinterpreting what I was saying: Occult theories, anthropological theories (Helen Blavatsky and atlantean races; skull theory) about the supremacy about the white race were rampant which were influential to much of Europe and also influenced colonization and slavery, and I wouldn't be surprised if they were at the least bit influenced by it. Hitler was simply a larger scale manifestation of this.

https://www.newsweek.com/every-royal-family-racism-scandal-meghan-markles-oprah-bombshell-1575314

Like it or not, a little bit of classism, and a tinge of colourism is rampant all around the world. Only in the States, is it a dichotomous issue which isn't looked in a spectrum but has a theme of left wing social justice warriors versus right winged racists and has occurrences of books like Dr Seus being taken down. Americans are obsessed with racism. So, what I am saying here is it's entirely possible those comments could have been told (maybe not the queen or the immediate family) but other relatives (because note that Meghan had nothing to say about the queen.)

Thirdly, slight forms of racism is just the surface of the royal family's dark secrets as I said and I'll say it again, they have links to Jimmy Savile (abused tons of children), the prince Andrew scandal, and Diana's death.

If Harry went against his own family, it says something. But like typical Americans, you are polarizing an irrelevant issue, blowing it out of proportion on the racism theme like it triggers all of you collectively in some way and virtue signalling without really seeing the bigger picture which is why did Harry actually leave his royal family and stand beside a woman while exposing the royal family's "dirty laundry" ?

As for Meghan's character: As I said and I'll say it again, we can have a nice discussion on her chart and I fully agree she's not no innocent damsel as she has 2 malefics to her libra moon, and 2 debilitated planets. I fully also agree she is a social climber.

But to make a mockery of a person even though they claim to be suicidal, and make a mockery of them for talking about their experiences, when the other party has probably done much worse (the Royal family) doesn't really get anyone anywhere. She can be a social climber with dreams of being an actress/royal member, and then later discover the rigid customs/dark secrets of the family and then later leave if she liked, just as she could divorce a man. If you think about it, we all do this, we aim high and we discover we don't want something or realize what we really got our selves into and then switch paths, or we have all left relationships/marriages (sometimes even in harsh ways) because we realized it wasn't for us. The reality of the situation is, personalities like this has and always will come from broken childhoods and families as she has. With that being said, I don't think despite her flaws, she has an inability to see things clearly, to not love and grow as a person.

But not all of us has links to pedophiles or has family members that has been caught with trafficked underaged girls on an island made for sex trafficking or have had almost apparent proof that we got a member of our own family killed. (Royal family)

People tend to overlook the royal families secrets because they don't like Meghan and this is a false dichotomy. For all you know, all of them needs to be brought into the fire in some sense.

Anyways, I will let you guys have discussions on your own. I am not going to engage in arguing over a woman I don't care about and an issue I don't care much about. My intention was to have a nuanced discussion.

[deleted attacking comment, highlighted astrology in post to show post IS astrological - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: