who is going to win Euro 2012

astro2222

in my opinion after consulting the horary chart,I've put the question at 23.44 in Bucharest,I think that France is going to win the Cup... well the Lord of MC which is Mars makes a trigon with the Moon and by corelating the Lord of Cancer with the national day of France which is on 14th of July I've concluded hope I'm right that France will be the winner;none other national team has its national day during the Cancer period... pls share your opinion....

Last edited:

paneagle7

in ... pls share your opinion....

the chart of the final game should reveal the players (teams) involved.

please post the chart of final game at stadium and we can look into this.
(or post the date of final match and location here) I dont know the date
but eufaeurocup2012.blogspot.com may show it.

thanks; peter

FreeWing

Here's the chart :smile::

astro_2gw_63_euro_2012_final711558726.gif

paneagle7

Here's the chart :smile::

astro_2gw_63_euro_2012_final711558726.gif
The points that stand out are rising 22 capricorn, MC 24 scorpio - and the Moon 13 sagittarius / Also that the 60x sun is 19 Sagittarius.
(see my 60th harmonic solastrology.blogspot)

I associate capricorn with east europe, and scorpio as well, but moon in sag suggests a latin team. Of course matches are in Ukraine.

my star-GPS system gives places by long and lat from GMT (east-west) or Equator (north or south) - This suggests mostly in 1 or 5 or 30 degree units that in 5 degree units so 38 north is Portugal (Lisbon) for the MC, and 22 capricorn suggests 13E (from GMT with aries going west) which is nearest (Berlin) Germany. but they play in same group. 12E is also near with Denmark or Hamburg also suggests Germany.

The moon in sag at 13 degree is close to 42N or 18E, aligns with Italy (Rome). The sol of the game at 19 sag is 43N or 17E, which is close Croatia, a good choice here. I don't look for teams north of 48 to be in this final. Czech is also possible on sagittarius points.

Ruler of rising capricorn is (Saturn) in quinx to venus and chiron from 8th house, to 2nd and 4th house, suggesting in my view the dog team, but one that could have a 'finger (if not a hand) of god' with them as long as the wounded healer of Chi(ron) - chi denotes energy. The ruler of MC as Pluto is facing up but past exact square to Uranus that occured in June during the tournament - suggesting a controversy arises in competition
perhaps to or with Germany (whom I associate with Leo), the 60x harmonic sign of Uranus this month.

Pluto is opposed by sun and also in 12th house, a weakness as sun is 2 degrees past exact (2 days earlier was exact) - so MC ruler is not winner. Germany as winner in group then chance to get to final. Italy plays Croatia June 14 as winner is one of teams to semi-final. (Jupiter at 4 gemini is sextile my jupiter, so I am probably pretty close here). I also have a 19 sag sun. Sagittarian 10 degree zone east of GMT aligns with Russia and so I think they have a chance to be the rising sign capricorn team which I think fits main sign for Russia.

Moon is conjunct cusp of 11th house and my take on signifier of winner, in sagittarius, a fiery team. My hoped for England is up because of Olympics to come, but may win group, not this tournament, because uranus in aries is in early aries, covering both the spain and london areas, but especially spain or portugal at 9 west, (9 degrees from 0 aries). If Ukraine is lucky, they could get to final but have to beat england June 19 last day of group games. They too are on the GPS points. (the Star GPS system is available for those interested) I suppose it is not far to suggest England (uranus) Spain (sagittarius) Germany (Leo) and Russia (capricorn) make final, with Germany or Spain winner.

how would you all intepret this chart? by the way....
I am not experienced in past soccer matchups / europe predictions, so it will be a learning lesson. see all the games live from Florida, USA.

astro2222

well I olso think by judging the chart that one of the finalists would be Germany because of the Saturn from Libra,black and white team colour kit but the other team Cancer,dispositor of the Moon is Jupiter in Gemini still remains a mistery... it will be a team that wears blue and yellow or orange... who could it be ?

paneagle7

who could it be ?

wanted to point out the controversy I mentioned (uranus will square pluto moving in opposite directions) - has arisen firstly in the BRAWLS (poland russia) and continued fan behavior problems needing to be addressed, and secondly in the ECONOMICS which affect EURO and Greece decision - noticed first 2 goals buy Chech in minute 2 and 5 in game. Spain as a favorite is second of feared dominoes if Greece fails to receive bailout this week. Therefore, Spain could be 2nd team in final, but would be interesting to see decision affects results.

The stars relate, the players or teams reflect, but neither one does cause.

Europe and destiny is always been those who use the forces, principles or talents they have. Mistakes avoided are often as good as doing well.

My note that the 60th harmonic of Uranus Pluto conjunction is in Taurus, that of anger (brawls) and athletics, as also force or rushed decisions. Will it mean independence for Greece from the Euro? That Greece is the original Olympic zone, so we must be aware of this relative to Olympics in August. A dynamic period of transformation with political and government organizations and dependency of people on regulation of laws and agreements in financial shares. and working on common ignorance
- people put too much stride in sports for one thing. It's only a game.
as germany is the key player in bailout, would it not seem that the strong team here gets to the final, but as they are in detriment by helping out, this is a sign of weakness. sports do reflect politics, as much as the stars.

interesting. Hope the Euro community finds THE way to work it out.

paneagle7

GAMES OF JUNE 13

denmark portugal - think this is easy one - take Portugal with jupiter on cusp of 7th 1 degree from exact.

CUSPAL method - Take the exact cusp planet on house cusp - even is dog or visitor and even is home or favorite.

- node and 60th harmonic SOL is conjunct 5 degree in sagittarius rising in 1st house, as possible goal scored and winner - thinking sag is latin spanish sign. and here first house as favorite.

mercury is conjunct vertex in this chart favoring home in cancer, 8th house visitor but in this case portugal travels the farthest.

netherlands germany is dramatic, pluto rising, square uranus, police security measures in place, germany as favorite likely
4th house cusp is 12 taurus, venus semistile in gemini.
rising is 8 capricorn, pluto square uranus
12 scorpio MC is ruler P square U also. (netherlands challenged)
Sun is trine saturn with 1 degree.

4TH 9TH PLANETARY RULER SYSTEM
ruler 4th 12 taurus (germany shortest to site?) is sun trine saturn (ruling leo). ruler 9th 13 libra (saturn - netherlands under debt after loss) rules saturn and (capricorn) in libra trine sun. .......
suspect DRAW in this game or Germany if I have to choose.

Players - any choice advisories?

acuariano0377

ipd45l.jpg

Here there will be surprise at Euro 2012:
C1 Sagittarius, Blue France
Gemini C7, Yellow Ukraine
Jupiter is cadent, bad for France
Moon sextile Mercury application, lord of C7 and Sun (yellow) Lord of the MC of Ukraine, since Mars has more dignity than in these degrees of Aries, angular C7 partile trine to the part of the fortune, he give victory to Ukraine.

Regards!

acuariano0377

C1 Sagittarius, Blue France
Gemini C7, Yellow Ukraine
Jupiter is cadent, bad for France
Moon sextile Mercury application, lord of C7 and Sun (yellow) Lord of the MC of Ukraine, since Mars has more dignity than in these degrees of Aries, angular C7 partile trine to the part of the fortune, he give victory to Ukraine.

Regards!

Stupid Rain! GRRRRRR!!!!! The game was delayed one hour : (

paneagle7

TEAM CHARTS FOR final - A method to predict

1) Look at each city as place of final game
to look into the tournament of who will make the final.
View closely the exact aspect and best locale chart with a benefic planet on cusp of odd number house.

2) Use local time (945pm is 9 45 in Ukraine, germany 8:45 pm (+6 from est in usa where I am), Spain +6 - Ukraine +7 hours, Ireland +5 hours or 745pm as is England. And use major city in each country, London, Madrid, Lisbon, Berlin, etc.

The monday games with croatia and spain, italy and ireland
I am thinking Croatia upset win or draw and Italy

I've been using a three part method using the game chart,
and the location chart for each main city of each country involved in game.
The three charts reveal the pattern of game.
I only look at the exact aspect and planets exact on the cusps.
you can do this for each game as well and will get a very good feel for the winner choices.

Last edited:

paneagle7

Regards!

Game time went off on time they played 5 minutes, and chart is valid for this game - the read of chart was incorrect. You would do well to note house cusps and exact planets on them. a planet more than 1 degree away indicates past events for that team, while exact means this game.

I noted mercury 7th cusp, which is change such as weather (in cancer mercury here), and sun on 6th cusp exact makes visitor possible winner.
In this case, even if france favorite, france was the visitor (ukraine host country for the tourne)

paris at time of game chart showed moon to 7th cusp and venus to 8th, mercury on 9th, and saturn just past exact in 11th cusp 12.
This suggests france heart is up, venus can pay off, mercury active mobile
and visitor in game, and with saturn as -1 exact was indicator of prior last game match playing poorly or unhappy performance (tied england)

the Kiev time of game for ukraine chart has jupiter in 7th cusp, saturn 11th but -1 from exact, but as jupiter square neptune, rain deluge affected the game and probably this team. Ukraine had won last match.

DreamingTheSeas

On June 22 the first quarter final will be Germany vs Greece, on Arena Gdansk, in Gdansk at 20:45 (local time).

What's your thoughts?

I hope Greece will win, i know the logic says Germany will be the winner, their players are better and plays better footbal, but that does not stop me of hoping.
You see my country has always many enemies and so few friends. The worst is that finally the men who governed Greece the last 30 so years were the most enemies to my and their country. Anyway... everyone who ever has came to Greece knows that we are not thieves, lazy or fraudsters. We are a very pride nation, and our pride these hard times for us need just a litlle stimulation, even that stimulation will come from just football.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_25_germany_vs_greece_match.47316.57240.jpg
    astro_2gw_25_germany_vs_greece_match.47316.57240.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Vania

I understand what you're saying. I'm Portuguese and I feel the same way about Portugal. We are a good nation with good people and it hurts me to see people making fun of us, just because we are in a bad situation at the moment. We deserve some happiness too. Maybe Greece and Portugal go to the final together (again), but this time, we win! :p

Inline

I understand what you're saying. I'm Portuguese and I feel the same way about Portugal.
We are a good nation with good people and it hurts me to see people making fun of us, just because we are in a bad situation at the moment. We deserve some happiness too. Maybe Greece and Portugal go to the final together (again), but this time, we win! :p

???????
Who is making fun of Portugal or its people because its in a bad situation?
Or Greece??? Noone!

....and certainly not Germany, if that is what you were implying?

Having lived here (Europe) for over 25yrs, running a language business, i've worked with alot of different cultures and many still carry a prejudice toward germans. Understandable in the past, but not now...not anymore.

Todays, (generation after-the-war) germans are some of the most flexible, open minded, well educated and helpful people i have ever worked with.:happy:

When are people finally going to see how much new germans are trying to support this planet?! When will someone finally thank them for their help?!

They want to play a game on Friday and of course they would like to win too, but its an enjoyable, fun GAME for them, and not another war!

I've attached Germanys' chart with the transits for June 22nd, 2012.
What i can see (newbie here!) is TR Uranus conjunct Germsany's Aries MC opposition Lib Sun?
So...maybe there will be a sudden upset for the german team???:cool:

Attachments

• astro_245gw_38_germany_2012622.38435.43791.jpg
    astro_245gw_38_germany_2012622.38435.43791.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 29

Vania

hey, take it easy! I didn't talk about germans. I talked about people in general. I love Germany, I just think we need and deserve something good in this Euro 2012. That's it. =)

FreeWing

Portugal vs Czech Republic

Looking at this chart, I believe that the team with the lighter (white) team kit will win this game. Both Portugal's and Czech's standard shirts are red, so the one wearing white will be the "away" team, represented by the Descendant.

The North Node strenghtens the house it is in and it's in the DC's 5th house of how they generally play the game. The South Node, therefore, is in the AC's 5th house. Now, the PoF is in the 1st house, however, according to this site - http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/ - "b)If Moon square, opose POF or APOF DSC team will win!!". I don't know what APOF is, but the Moon is opposed to the POF within 2 degrees so that should be a positive sign to the DC team, again. Also, Mercury is in an angular house (more attacking and aggressive) and in Moon's face, while Jupiter is in detriment but also in own face so they will fight back, in a fixed house (not many surprises in the way the team plays, the expected happens).

"But if Moon's applaying aspect is conjunction with one of the ruler, that is "end of story"! Winner is team which is represented with that ruler!" - Mercury conjuncts the Moon. Again, another good sign for the DC team!

Also, the Moon appears to be VOC. This can mean that bythe end of the 90 minutes the game will be in a draw, so the results may be decided in the 30 minutes after or in the penalties. It may also mean that the expected happens - the favourite team wins. In this case, Portugal. This is what happened on the Germany vs Portugal game. The Moon was also VOC and the favourite (Germany) won.

Also, can't help but notice that Jupiter receives Mercury by dignity and term and Mercury receives Jupiter by exaltation. I think Mercury has greater power here over Jupiter, specially because it is also strenghten by the light of a dignified Moon.

Any other comments are welcome because I have absolutelly no experience in analyzing football games astrologically! :D

Anyway... I hope Portugal plays in white today, just in case !! hehe :lol:
:smile:

astro_2gw_312_portugal__republica_checa__6067512514.gif

Last edited: