View Single Post
Unread 05-05-2018, 10:58 PM

Re: Beauty and attractiveness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
It's really interesting you say that given that my 9th house ruler opposes my Sun and this has been a lifelong issue of mine. I don't see it as irredeemable tho. It's something I'm aware of and working on. I think there's many aspects in my chart that can lead to insecurity. I also have mars square Venus and Venus square my AC. Virgo can be very self critical and that's where my Mars and Moon sit

Edit. They don't oppose. They actually sextile lol, my Sun and 9th house ruler
Well, from personal experience I can say that you should look at the sign of each planet. They sextile, which pretty much doesn't describe anything. What house is your Sun in?

Most people have this issue. Heck, most adults have this problem. Celebrities nowadays especially struggle with caring about other people's opinion. So, to see if self-esteem is to be developed at all you should check the condition of the Sun, 9th house and possibly 1st house. Also, check the dispositors of each one. It has come to my attention in past occurrences that the dispositor enhances or debilitates the strength of the planets it rules. The stronger the Sun is, as well as its dispositor and the ruler of the 1st and 9th, the earlier one will come to to terms with self-esteem, ego, will, etc.
The Following User Says Thank You to obsidianmineral For This Useful Post:
Lykanized (05-05-2018)