View Single Post
Unread 11-22-2013, 01:03 PM

Re: The Quincunx / Inconjunct Factor

Hey, I'm glad you guys found the info useful! Poyi, it's interesting you use humor to that effect in a hospital setting since chiron is supposed to be the wounded healer. With scorpio being the sign of regeneration, your explaination makes a lot of sense for that aspect.

Byjove, what are your other inconjunctions??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krewster View Post
Blacknight, I've found pro website materials on the 150 to be largely misleading or at least less helpful to the process of internalizing this well-recognized minor aspect than either one's own efforts born of direct observations or reading up on others' direct experiences in forums (or blogs like @ Donna Cunningham).

For example, AFAIK, you have a pretty tight 150 between Merc and Pluto and so maybe you can share a bit about its feeling (e.g., are you too-intense mentally sometimes for others to enjoy socially or does such intensity cause you to miss something along the chain of logic...?).

Of course, your Merc's many other aspects may cloud this process. Probably better to find a familiar having a 150 to a personal planet which is not otherwise aspected.

But, yes, use even less than a 2 degree orb (to leave room for the tri-septile if/when you start focusing on that aspect).
(Here's my chart for reference.)

Yes, I have tight quincunx between pluto in scorpio (19'29") & mercury in aries (19'38")within 9 minutes of each other. Pluto also sextiles neptune in capricorn (16'46") the latter of which squares mercury to form a little triangle.

It's hard to say how that aspect manifests in my life, so you may be right about the other merc aspects clouding this configuration. I contemplate and daydream a lot. I write ideas down sporadically and save them to revisit later usually for either writing or art. Not sure if that's relevant?

Using the two degree orb, I also have a quincunx between saturn in aquarius & my midheaven in cancer within 47 minutes.

Here's a short sentence I found regarding the above aspect:
Quote:
Originally Posted by http://rainbowsendpress.com/astro/saasmc.html#inconjunct
Saturn Inconjunct Midheaven: Your career potential is often frustrated by heavy responsibilities.
If the quincunx triggers major life events then I'm curious about what next year holds in store. A progressed chart on June 22 2014 shows my sun will be inconjunct my ascendant (within 28 mins) & saturn will be at exactly 150 to venus. (Chart)

Last edited by Blacknight; 11-22-2013 at 01:08 PM.