Cruithne

Horseshoe_orbit_of_Cruithne_from_the_perspective_of_Earth.gif

asteroid 3753 Cruithne is thought to represent activation of special gifts for powerful women shamans, and sacred sexuality [Mystic Marguerite]

The Cruithne were the first Celtic racio-tribal group to come to the British Isles, appearing between about 800 and 500 B.C., and coming from the European continent. They were a matrilineal people, tracing royal lineage and inheritance through the female line and, in pagan times, had worshiped the mother-goddess of fertility. By historical times, they had come to reckon descent patrilineally, by the male line, hence, their traditional descent from Conall Cearnach, one of the legendary heroes from early Irish literature. Conall Cearnach is ultimately a male-manifestation of Brigid (later St. Brigid), the original mother-goddess of the Cruithne.

The Cruithne of Scotland are the original Albans and they are commonly referred to as Picts. The Picts were an equestrian warrior aristocracy of the classic early Celtic type. They were the last of the Cruithne to lose their matrilineality. This happened during the ninth and tenth centuries (the Cruithne of Ireland had lost theirs centuries earlier).[Lynn Koiner]

Cruithne is considered to be a second moon. i can’t find any other astrological interpretations for this asteroid. i have it between my chiron and IC. i was wondering if anyone had this asteroid strong in their chart or had any ideas about it’s influence.

Last edited:

Nexus7

Where in the solar system is Cruithné?

I understood it too revolves round Earth, but is very, very small, the fect of its revolving Earth being why it has been called a second Moon.

Are there ephemerides on the Net for it somewhere?

Nexus7 said:
Where in the solar system is Cruithné?

I understood it too revolves round Earth, but is very, very small, the fect of its revolving Earth being why it has been called a second Moon.

Are there ephemerides on the Net for it somewhere?
this link may explain better than i can about the orbit of Cruithne:

3753 Cruithne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

i just put the asteroid number 3753 into astrodienst and found it is currently ar 24AQU20, just 35' from neptune. it may explains my renewed interest in my cultural history and karmic/past life issues. as it tightly aspects 5 planets in my chart. i have been meeting new people but with recognition in our eyes, as if we have met before. i've also been chatting online to people about past lives and karmic experiences. in another room, a friend just before posted something about differnces in cultural morals and values, and quoted from the movie (neptune) Braveheart (Cruithne).

Last edited:

freedomlover

quoting VenusFriend: Cruithne is considered to be a second moon. i can’t find any other astrological interpretations for this asteroid. i have it between my chiron and IC. i was wondering if anyone had this asteroid strong in their chart or had any ideas about it’s influence.
This is the first I'd heard of it, but I'm intrigued. I, too, wish someone could dig up a more descriptive, practical interpretation.

It's very interesting that today, as I read this thread, and looked up "Cruithne" for the first time, I am having an exact Cruithne return to her natal position. (within just a few arc minutes of exactness). Her natal position is 29*Aquarius in the 2nd house. Interestingly enough, I also have the asteroids "Karma" and "Lust" at this exact position.:rolleyes:

Thanks for bringing this up, VenusFriend!

aquarianmoon

This is the first I'd heard of it, but I'm intrigued. I, too, wish someone could dig up a more descriptive, practical interpretation.

It's very interesting that today, as I read this thread, and looked up "Cruithne" for the first time, I am having an exact Cruithne return to her natal position. (within just a few arc minutes of exactness). Her natal position is 29*Aquarius in the 2nd house. Interestingly enough, I also have the asteroids "Karma" and "Lust" at this exact position.:rolleyes:

Thanks for bringing this up, VenusFriend!

Interestingly enough the exact same thing just happened to me! Cruithne at 9 Taurus and currently transiting at 9 Taurus. How cool :)

CapAquaPis

Interestingly enough the exact same thing just happened to me! Cruithne at 9 Taurus and currently transiting at 9 Taurus. How cool :)

How cooler for me to have Chiron at 9 Taurus and Lilith the "dark moon" at 24/25 Virgo, a degree from Saturn at 26 degrees. I love to find out where Cruithne was in my natal star chart, because our secondary or Cruithne as our "third" moon tells more about ourselves and something more to say.

SerpentariusGMS

I definitely have an interest in this asteroid! It's trine (21') my lilith, but as mentioned I haven't been able to find much on it. This site had some interesting info though. :smile:

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 54

Maji

Sun conjunct Cruinthe Exact first house. (Serpentarius)

Kaali, Talent, Eros, Christian and Mercury are also conjunct.

Any idea's?

:alien: