Can someone help me please?

I really need help regarding my career. I am 20 years old and i am stuck in a horrible rut. College isn't an option for me and i have no clue what i want to pursue or what i have a passion for. It is driving me into depression and making me feel hopeless about my future. Can someone please take a deep look at my chart and try to see what hidden passions or talents i may have?

Attachments

• Mychart.gif
    Mychart.gif
    51.4 KB · Views: 47

ukdesifem

I'm tempted to think education here. possibly ICT, or some other fast-changing field.

Though you have Venus/Mars conjunct rising, so something possibly to do with beautification, maybe teaching ICT to kids.

Though you have North Node in 5th house, plus the moon, plus most of your planets are in the Western (out there/extrovert) hemisphere, so something reaching out to people or assisting others in some way.

david starling

I really need help regarding my career. I am 20 years old and i am stuck in a horrible rut. College isn't an option for me and i have no clue what i want to pursue or what i have a passion for. It is driving me into depression and making me feel hopeless about my future. Can someone please take a deep look at my chart and try to see what hidden passions or talents i may have?

Your talent is in the area of youth-councilling. But you'll have to PURSUE a career in that, because it won't just present itself. Use any connections you may have to get started, and your obvious abilities will propel you forward. Maybe even do volunteer work at first, and go from there. Teacher's aide at the Elementary school level might be a good place to start.

Last edited:

david starling

Thanks, but it's not really something i have an interest in.

It's an ability you have. I'm the same way--no interest in doing some things I'd be good at, even though I'd make more money doing them. But, [IMO] you have what I would call a challenging Chart, because of all the Cardinal-sign placements, including your Asc, whereas your Sun-sign is Leo, which is Fixed. So, your preferred operational mode (Sun) is ineffectual, unless you use your superior will-power to do things you may not enjoy to prepare for your future. Is there anything you know you'd be good at that you could at least tolerate--something that includes opportunities for advancement (a Cardinal necessity)?

You say i have a challenging chart so does that mean i'm going to have a hard life? I mean for the last 6 years my lifes been horrible but it's picked up a lot over the last year or so. Is there any good that can come from my chart? Also, I'm not too sure what i could do that i can tolerate, i've been searching a lot and haven't come up with much. I will keep looking though.

david starling

You say i have a challenging chart so does that mean i'm going to have a hard life? I mean for the last 6 years my lifes been horrible but it's picked up a lot over the last year or so. Is there any good that can come from my chart? Also, I'm not too sure what i could do that i can tolerate, i've been searching a lot and haven't come up with much. I will keep looking though.

Every small step in the right direction counts. One step at a time. And when you look back you'll take pride in what you've been able to accomplish. A Sun in Leo once told me, "I can do anything, but I can't do everything!" You have to focus your energy on SOMETHING, and then, if you have to, pick something else. But you have a very positive Chart in many respects.

Every small step in the right direction counts. One step at a time. And when you look back you'll take pride in what you've been able to accomplish. A Sun in Leo once told me, "I can do anything, but I can't do everything!" You have to focus your energy on SOMETHING, and then, if you have to, pick something else. But you have a very positive Chart in many respects.

I like that quote. Thank you for your help.

Witchyone

You have the north node in the 5th house in Libra, which could indicate artistic ability. It's a common placement of successful artists. Are you creative or interested in the arts?

RaRohini

Potrait drawing.. have you tried it out?
Ascendant Gemini Punarvasu master of duplication and Moon Conjunct Rahu in Virgo Hasta 'The man with the golden hand !'

david starling

That's a hell of a statement to make. I'm not an idiot i know i need to put in a lot of effort.

You seem to be under a great deal of pressure to decide that annoying question, "What are you going to do with the rest of your life?" Is it you pressuring yourself, or is it family or friends? Age 22 is soon enough for that!