Non satisfying career after efforts and willing to put more, slight help needed !

TuGu

Dear members,

I have been working in field of law(consultant with firms) for 5 years and have met opposition from seniors in the organization or got hired in a law firm where the work dried up after sometime.

My father is into small time business and sometimes I feel i should give up law career and join him but then the efforts put into education and high profile field of law keeps pulling me back. Other times I think of starting from scratch into import-export business as well. Confused... yes i know i am. :sick:

Recently I have been thinking of starting to appear in courts but then it would be low paying initially and take some time to build my standing as well. My peers from college are doing much better.

What do I need to do to develop my career? Should I look at alternates other than law? :cool:

Attachments

• Birth Chart.gif
    Birth Chart.gif
    51 KB · Views: 16
  • Additional charts.pdf
    59.6 KB · Views: 17
if you want money stick with the family business it will earn you more in the long run even while it's not that glamorous, you can't expect a huge career advancement until Pluto crosses your MC and that's years in the future somewhere around 2019

your chart needs to be balanced and you could do that with a black onyx ring mounted in silver, trust me I've been doing these readings for years

TuGu

Thanks scattered ice ! Can you highlight what fields do best suit me? Like even in business, business of what? Also what if one doesn't wear rings, can the onyx be set in locket?