Will i meet someone to have a family with soon?

TheeSinister1

It seems like everyone around me is having kids & settling down.. and im just there. Im going to college, got my contract let go, but still looking for work...

im on a dating app, but idk tbh if im gonna find someone i actually like on there, that will treat me right, is stable and wants kids

Me (saturn/ceres) conjuncts future partner (sun) and child (mercury)... i have venus in 1st + the pof is in 7th house... hmmm but bad thing is that conjunction is in the 12th house...

Moon squares my modern ruler (uranus),,,

also its out of subject with this Q, but moon is gonna trine mars/mc in 8 deg, new job? also moon trine mars meaning a baby could happen in 8 time units , since moon/mars is baby making aspect

chart - https://imgur.com/a/nsKuRJj

Last edited:

Iced8Ace

I haven't seen the Sun-Saturn conjunction in Capricorn work since Saturn would be combust, powerless and fearful of Sun. Since they're both cadent, the answer is definitely no.

Don't put the cart in front of the horse though. You typically want a solid relationship, and then possibly get married. Look at your natal chart for if you'll get married and when, and then add the solar returns and lunar returns for confirmation. I recommend traditional astrology.

Try asking friends if they know any guys. Stay focused on finishing school and best of luck.