Court issues, separation & child

SGN

Friends,
I've been going through a rough patch in my life.
Court issues, separation from husband and child.
Will all this end up smoothly without being separated from each other.

I have attached my chart. Thanks for all those who are reviewing my chart.

Thanks.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day.4304.136296.jpg
    astro_2gw_chart_of_the_day.4304.136296.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 34

waybread

Can you say more concretely what the separation issues are? Are you in danger of losing custody? Going to jail? Hubby going overseas?

I ask because these would be represented by different houses.

SGN

We are living separate now. My husband is looking for separation and working on parenting rights / plan etc., though not a divorce. He is also aiming at getting a lot of money from me (since i earn more). And, get my son, so he can be of control on me. Not sure where all these would head to.

Though my child is my priority, I am also bothered about my money, that i don't want to loose.

Hence this request for this chart.

waybread

Your husband is signified by Jupiter, located in the 8th house of proceeds (like money) from a marriage. I think he is all about the money. But Jupiter is not in a strong position in the 8th house and in Capricorn, the sign of its fall.

With Gemini on the cusp of the first house (you) and Virgo on the 5th house of children, both you and your son are signified by Mercury. Venus is a co-significator for your child. The sun is normally a planetary symbol of one's husband.

You are in a slightly stronger position. Mercury is in its own triplicity and sect, and in a better house.

Mercury is retrograde, turning away from the sun. I don't think your son wants to live with his dad.

Beyond that, I am not seeing a clear resolution to the issue, just a lot of anger and stress, with Mercury retrograde applying to a square with Saturn, and the moon applying to a conjunction with Mars. My best guess is that a judge would ask you and your husband to save expensive court costs, and reach some kind of settlement, due to neither side being entirely in the right, but it won't be what either of you wants.

Obviously the real decision should rest with what's best for your child.

I'm sorry that I don't see a clear-cut win for either party.

Hopefully a better horary astrologer than I am will pick up on this thread.

SGN

Thank you so much.

As you've mentioned, yes, my husband focuses on money. He has held up our son so he gets extra support.

I am working hard to get the best for my son.

He has some of my money, and some of the properties are shared too.

Hopefully everything gets resolved.

Thanks for taking the pains to go through my chart.