Which transits make you more attractive?

Neptune Rising

Its interesting, a change of internal energies can have such an effect on how people perceive us. Lol, I find when I'm almost unkempt, even hungover when I used to be, I get all kinds of glances from males. When I care less about my appearance, I seem more attractive. next date I have, I may go out in old tracksuit bottoms and tank top!

Skywomb

Its interesting, a change of internal energies can have such an effect on how people perceive us. Lol, I find when I'm almost unkempt, even hungover when I used to be, I get all kinds of glances from males. When I care less about my appearance, I seem more attractive. next date I have, I may go out in old tracksuit bottoms and tank top!
Haha yeah, that's really true I've found.
Of course partially it's probably just how we feel that we are perceived that gives the impression that others feel the same.
And yeah what one puts in the coffee in the morning really does change this, at least for me and some other shady people I've know. :wink:

I'll try and see if absinthe in perfume form does this as well....wait one minute I'm gonna get really drunk through olfactory experience.

dhundhun

I ask because over the last two months, guys have been coming out of the woodwork with declarations of love, infatuation and just plain old, 'You are so hot!' comments. This includes two long time friends referring to me as their 'dream girl.'

I have changed absolutely nothing, so a bit curious what might set this off generally speaking.

Neptune's transit are responsible for seductive encounters and Uranus's transits are responsible for flirting encounters.

You need to see transits with respect to 5th, ASC and/or ruling planet.

!4C

I've noticed it with venus in my first house (placidus/equal) and venus in the same sign as my sun (5th whole sign).

astroner

This is true. It's also when I met the father of my children 8 years ago. Transit Jupiter conjunct Transit Venus & both conjunct Natal Venus. Natal Venus is in Libra 9th house (whole signs) & Natal Jupiter is in 2nd house Pisces :3. He is a Pisces with I believe Libra (might be Scorp, but not entirely sure) rising & a Sag Moon(ha, talk about fate).

Our kids are both Virgos (like their mommy :D) born 4 days & almost 4 years apart, one is Virgo rising/Libra Moon, the other is Sag rising & Aqua (my rising) Moon :p. Also, my biggest crush is also a Pisces & their birthdays are only 3 days apart :S

I've had a Jupiter transit over Venus, it was soo overwhelming!
When I looked into the mirror, I indeed looked more beautiful. And lots of people who wanted to date, even marry me :happy: came into my life. I was also more outgoing, so increased chances to meet interested people.
I really envy people who have natally Venus-Jupiter contacts.
My Venus Taurus (10th) is only in aspect to Jupiter Pisces (7th) by quintile.

Last edited:

Claire19

Let us see your chart with the transits on it. You can anonymise it. You have to be attractive to begin with and you may have a Venus transit to the 1st house or Venus to Pluto or Mars. 5th house for lovers and romance. Many scenarios.

Kerrie

An old thread but just wondering today why all my luck had dried up in the looks/compliment department, lol.

When I had progressed Venus conjunct natal Mars I was an absolute stunner in the looks department, now some 10 years later... I hear crickets, hehehe.

At the moment progressed Venus is opposite natal Saturn :-( but only 1 more degress and she conjuncts my Sun... fingers crossed... not long now, lol.

Who else has had progressed venus conjunct natal sun and what happened? Ive read women could get married, I would say i am in an unconvential relationship at the moment (uranus in the 7th) but... still looking for a normal relationship (venus in capricorn) and transitting saturn conjuncting my uranus at the moment.

Kerrie

Sorry need to correct my previous post. After looking I wasnt going through the Progressed Venus conjunct Natal Mars in my heyday, it seems that I had transitting Jupiter through the 5th house for most of it :)

Progressed venus conjunct natal mars (1.30 orb after) - it gave me a long term relationship :wink:.

Last edited:

Erulastiel14

That's true. I've been approached more than once when I was not looking my best--once when I was sick a guy (cute too) literally stopped in his tracks LOL.

As for astrology, I have Venus natally trining my Jupiter and when it's activated by transit, I've had an uptick in the men in my life. It's actually happening in a few weeks, so we'll see.

anjelik

I ask because over the last two months, guys have been coming out of the woodwork with declarations of love, infatuation and just plain old, 'You are so hot!' comments. This includes two long time friends referring to me as their 'dream girl.'

I have changed absolutely nothing, so a bit curious what might set this off generally speaking.

For me it's always been during my Venus Return. Do you have Venus in Virgo?

I've had a Jupiter transit over Venus, it was soo overwhelming!
When I looked into the mirror, I indeed looked more beautiful. And lots of people who wanted to date, even marry me :happy: came into my life. I was also more outgoing, so increased chances to meet interested people.
I really envy people who have natally Venus-Jupiter contacts.
My Venus Taurus (10th) is only in aspect to Jupiter Pisces (7th) by quintile.

My fiance has Venus square Jupiter natally and I think it makes him over-indulgent and lazy. I am glad I do not have this aspect! He is charming and very handsome though. :)

Last edited: