Is this natal chart generally lucky or unlucky?

Does the natal chart attached below have generally hard or soft placements,aspects etc?

Attachments

• hakan_chart.gif
    hakan_chart.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 38

j_marie_89

I used the "how strong is your Jupiter" test from Skywriter:
http://skywriter.wordpress.com/2010/09/24/how-strong-is-your-jupiter-here’s-the-score/

Jupiter conjunct, square, trine, or opposite the Sun, Moon, Ascendant, or Midheaven, 10 points each.

You have Jupiter trine midheaven. 10 p

Jupiter conjunct, square, trine, or opposite other planets, 5 points each.

You have Jupiter trine mars, and Jupiter opposite Saturn. 10 p

Jupiter in minor aspect (sextile, quincunx, etc.) to the Sun, Moon, Ascendant, Midheaven, or other planets, 2 points each.

You have Jupiter sextile mercury, semisextile neptune and pluto, jupiter sesquiquadrate ascendant. 8 p

Sun, Moon, Ascendant or Midheaven in Sagittarius, 5 points each.

You have Sun and Moon in Sagittarius. 10 p

BONUS: Jupiter in Sagittarius, 5 points.

You have Jupiter in Libra. 0 p

Other planets or the nodes in Sagittarius, 3 points each.

You have Venus in Sag. 3 p

Sun or Moon in the 9th house, 2 points each.

You have Sun and Moon in 7th house. 0 points

Other 9th house planets or Nodes in the 9th, 1 point each. (1 point total for the nodes)

No planets or nodes in the 9th house. 0 p

Total: 41

If you had a high score, you’re an over-achiever in the matters of Jupiter: Jupiter’s sign and aspects modify the picture, but here are some of the traits you may share: enthusiasm; a good sense of humor, a desire to learn from mistakes and difficult experiences; philosopical; expansive; hopeful; an upbeat and positive outlook; a risk-taker. An excess of Jupiter energy might make you preachy or a know-it-all.

I have no idea what qualifies as a high score so I calculated my own chart's score for comparison.

Jupiter conjunct, square, trine, or opposite the Sun, Moon, Ascendant, or Midheaven, 10 points each.

I have Jupiter square the sun. 10 p

Jupiter conjunct, square, trine, or opposite other planets, 5 points each.

I have Jupiter square mars, opposite saturn, opposite uranus, opposite neptune, and trine Pluto. 25 p

Jupiter in minor aspect (sextile, quincunx, etc.) to the Sun, Moon, Ascendant, Midheaven, or other planets, 2 points each.

I have no minor aspects with Jupiter. 0 p

Sun, Moon, Ascendant or Midheaven in Sagittarius, 5 points each.

I have Moon and Ascendant in Sagittarius. 10 p

BONUS: Jupiter in Sagittarius, 5 points.

I have Jupiter in Cancer. 0 points.

Other planets or the nodes in Sagittarius, 3 points each.
I have no other planets or nodes in Sagittarius. 0 p

Sun or Moon in the 9th house, 2 points each.
I have the Sun in the 9th house. 2 p

Other 9th house planets or Nodes in the 9th, 1 point each. (1 point total for the nodes)
I have Mars and Mercury in the 9th. 2 p

Total: 49

I think we're both quite lucky :lol:

Aquachime

I scored a 43. Do you think Jupiter in Pisces would deem a few extra points as the traditional ruler? Looking to scam more points :whistling: