Suggestion needed :)

turkish girl

I ordered relationhips horoscopes of both on astro.com and read it.I have tried to analyse the weak and strong points of my synastry.

But I need a help of an expert Professional astrologer.

Do you know any?(with paid for sure)

Thanks

Osamenor

Staff member
Turkish Girl,

If anyone here offers astrology services, they have one or both of the following: a link in their signature, or a post about it on the Advertising board, or both. Offering to pay people for services in this forum, let alone actually doing it, is against the rules. What you may do, if you want to hire a professional, is contact someone through their website link, which will be in their signature or Advertising post. From then on, all communication about their service and fees must take place off this forum.

You also have the option of posting the chart in the forum and letting people interpret it to practice their synastry skills. But that can't be a for pay service. We need to keep this not a commercial forum.

Explaining,
Osamenor

turkish girl

Turkish Girl,

If anyone here offers astrology services, they have one or both of the following: a link in their signature, or a post about it on the Advertising board, or both. Offering to pay people for services in this forum, let alone actually doing it, is against the rules. What you may do, if you want to hire a professional, is contact someone through their website link, which will be in their signature or Advertising post. From then on, all communication about their service and fees must take place off this forum.

You also have the option of posting the chart in the forum and letting people interpret it to practice their synastry skills. But that can't be a for pay service. We need to keep this not a commercial forum.

Explaining,
Osamenor

Okay ,Thank you for replying :smile:

I ordered relationhips horoscopes of both on astro.com and read it.I have tried to analyse the weak and strong points of my synastry.

But I need a help of an expert Professional astrologer.

Do you know any?(with paid for sure)

Thanks

How much does the horoscope match to the reality? Can you please help us to understand?

Last edited: