to dream I was a soldier(english?), with a sable. Could it be
I was a soldier in my past life?

freedomlover

Michael,

You wrote:

I have mars in Leo, in 12th house. When I was young I used
to dream I was a soldier(english?), with a sable. Could it be
I was a soldier in my past life?

That is very likely, Michael. You very well could have been dreaming of a past life. But if you were, there was a reason. Any time we remember events from a past life, it is because the energy remains unhealed and addressed in this one. So, soldier-like behavior is important to address in this life. Any details you remember will be important, as well. Often the cause of death in the past life is important in this one, as it can cause an overshadowing fear that the same thing will happen again.

Freedomlover

Virinchi

yeah we keep discovering things
12th house will reflect pastlives in our dreams and will decide how much we sleep, have sex, spend, mode of death

flea

I understand the 9th house to do with philosphy of life. Can see that my life and issues here is effected by past lifes and the unconscious approaches I take to life. It is still a little mystifiying for me to see 9th house to do with past lives. Although I have only recalled female past lives and I have venus in 9th. Ohh had a thought, when we love other cultures is that some kind of rememberance and so relates to the foreign in the 9th house.

I would love to know more.

Love Light and Peace
Flea

Virinchi

you can see for yourself what i've posted above about dreams and 12th house is true
trines decide past and future lives
like 5th house controls mind and our karma is connected to mind
when we die karma gets transfered thru mind connection(soul still remains detached but goes along)
http://www.lightwarriors.ws/forums/viewtopic.php?f=16&t=241

so, 5th house decides our next birth and since 5th to 9th is ASCENDANT itself, 9th house decides past life(if u can get this logic right)

sara31tx

I am not sure if this helps at all, but I have had very vivid dreams my whole life and I have had fears growing up that I could not explain. I started researching past lives and learned that alot of my fears could be associated with past lives. The dreams that I have had over the years started to make since. I have had several dreams where I am a man. In one dream my wife drowns from falling off a boat after a storm comes. I am so upset over this that the next day when the storm clears and the sun is out I try and look for her. I end up jumping in the water in a attempt to find her and I end up finding her. The only problem is I find her because I drowned looking for her and I guess she came for me. This was one dream that was so real that I have never forgotten it. I woke up crying. I have had alot of other dreams as well. What is weird is in the dream you recognize who certain people are even if they do not look the same as they do in this life. I had a dream where I was a black boy and in that dream my little girlfriend was my husband in this life. I also had a dream where I was a man and I had several people with me and we were walking and talking and all of a sudden the we were running through grass that was knee high and it was really wet and we had to climb under alot of barbwire and I remember in the dream that I was really scared and I managed to find a barn and I ran into there and tried hiding but I heard dogs, so I knew that they would find me so I noticed a hole that held sewer, and I climbed into it because I knew the dogs would not be able to smell me in there, I remember getting sick from the smell. I woke up after that. I also had a very short dream where I am a female and I am riding in a old black t-model type pickup, I was driving over some little narrow bridge and somehow I ended up falling off this bridge on falling upside down into the shallow water, I remember not being able to get out and drowning. I have alot of other dreams but to long to tell them. I wanted to tell you these dreams because It explains why I have a fear of water and My fear of driving. When ever I go over a bridge I get sick to my stomach. I am able to drive know, but the fear is still there. I am able to get into water as long as it does not go over my head. I did not have these fears as a child, the fear of water came when I was in my early 20's, probably around the same age I was in my past lives dealing with drowning. I started having a fear to drive by the age of 18. I did not learn to drive till I was 26 because of my fear to get behind the wheel. I am sorry this response is so long. I will attach my natal report to see if anyone out there can identify this in my chart. sara chart 2.gif

sara31tx

I am not sure If I have a problem expressing my emotions. I am very emotional and if something is bothering It shows on my face. I do have a hard time putting into words what it is I am trying to say, It never comes out right. I can share my feelings really easy though.

Soul Friend

Hi All,

This is a very interesting thread. I too believe in Reincarnation and appreciate learning what our charts can show us about distant lives outside of now. One thing I've always believed that comes from within me that I have not learned from others is that there is a reason we connect with the past and that connection is not always made by dreams but sometimes by visions while awake that appear like memories or even hypnotic regressions. Too, we cannot discount clairvoyant readings although we might seek confirmation to trust the reader. This being said I also believe memories are only at liberty to surface when we're capable of processing the information so it will not overwhelm us and then create a block in our development but only promote growth.

All this being said, since we can always deal with different situations at different times I also wonder if our charts in this area can be limited in their ability to show what the soul is able to see in other ways. Truly I do use Astrology as a starting point for anyone and I believe its indications no matter how distant in time will be relevant. Too, I think past life info comes before us to further and more directly challenge our growth.

Too, it seems folks way too often focus on a negative sense of lessons being learned but as we've all experienced the value of perfecting other areas of life we each know the value of field experience and I think we also recall things not just because of trauma, but also to prevent us from missing opportunities in the classroom or journey of life depending on metaphor preference to actively use lessons learned as grad studies to internalize what we've learned so it is ingrained in our character. Some of these areas should even enable us to teach some souls lessons while we ourselves continue learning from others.

Does this all make sense and/or stir emotional feelings and responses from anyone. I'd be curious to know some of your thoughts as well. :)

~Soul Friend
~~~Rick

gaer

Sarah,

First of all, I'm glad you shared those dreams. I have extremely vivid dreams, every night, although they usually either fall into two classifications:

1) Frustration dreams—nothing works right, I can't get anything done, I'm naked or in my underwear and can't find my clothes, or I'm on stage, ready to perform but I don't know the music (I'm a trained pianist and have performed, always successfully), or I'm in class ready to take test but don't know any of the answers. Or I'm somewhere and get to where I'm trying to go. There must be thousands of variations.

2) Freedom dreams—I fly, go through solid objects (walls, etc.), breathe underwater, teleport from place to place, teach other people how to do these things.

When I have the frustration dreams, I don't know I'm dreaming. It's awful.

When I have the freedom dreams, I DO know I am dreaming, and they are sometimes fully lucid dreams.

Unlike you, I have never had specific dreams of other lives. However, I have found out that one particular aspect in my chart, Venus conjunct Saturn in the 12th, has worked this way in my life:

I'm terrified of people in groups. Already, when I was a child, I was afraid of other kids. Later I overcame this, had a fairly normal social life, but I can't stand being in a room full of people at parties, for instance. If I have to attend some kind of social function, I feel sick, sweat, get bad headaches and feel like I've been let out of Hell when I can leave.

I've been in places like NY city, walking around in huge crowds, and I had and have no problem because I don't have to talk to people. I've been well-liked most of my life, and I get invited places a lot. No one understands why I always "disappear". But I just have to get away.

When I interact with individuals, it's totally different. Then I often have a great deal of confidence.

Does anyone else have this kind of aspect in the 12th?

Gaer