View Single Post
Unread 11-01-2011, 06:57 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Frank
Re: Beginning to Study Astrology

Chart synthesis is just that - synthesizing various components of the chart to (it is hoped) come up with clear observations. An astrologer has to learn to separate the wheat from the chaff in every chart he or she looks at. There is no "this planet is here so it MUST mean this". One has to tie specific placements into the rest of the chart using dignity, dispositors, aspects, etc.

I'm not sure what you mean by angels. I usually dispense with such loaded terms which tend to bring their own baggage with them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
I looked over the link you send me quickly, I will read it in detail after. I did see that you mentioned planets in their homes and different signs being honoured guests in some placements. Like I have a mars in Capricorn but then I have a sun opposition mars, can this make the home more traumatic for my placement. How does it colour my placement? Or does it just give me an overall competitive or argumentative energy. I guess this can also be balanced out by other aspects right? Also if I am looking at my chart I know the highest points are angels do you have anything on those? One last question, if I have a lot of aspects involving a particular planet what does that mean, like I have a lot of Venus ones for example. Thank you very much for your time hope Im not buggin you too much. (reposed from private message so everyone can see)
squirrelofdoom (05-01-2017)