Psychic Transits

Tessie

Banned
Hi peeps,

On Monday morning (UK time 22nd Feb. 2016) I had a dream about a series of unlikely events. I woke up from the dream and, as the day unfolded, all those events came true and in the exact same order. It was obvs. a psychic dream but I've never had one in my life. I did nothing to make it happen, so I surmised it must be an astrological phenomenon, as so many things are. Did something special occur in the sky on that day, or can you give me some advice as to what I should look for in my natal to examine for the cause?

I don't really feel comfortable posting my natal chart, sorry. :wink:

rahu

Banned
hi Tessie

first if you can remember the time of the dream, look at the moment chart. usually,to remember a dream you must wake up within a few minutes of having the dream, not always but usually.
what you are looing for is the transit nodal axis on the ascendant on the moment chart. this would show your dream is from the astral plane.

in your natal chart look to see if the node is transiting your ascendant , mercury, Uranus or Neptune. sometimes square will also elect prophetic dreams.

as I have looked at your chart before, you might PM with your data so iu could look closer. I respect your need for privacy if you rather not.
rahu

Tessie

Banned
Thank you very much, dear Rahu, for your response and understanding ❤ The dream was around 10:45 am, I recall.

I've posted the approximate moment chart but, albeit an approximation, the nodal axis is near squaring the ascendant, at 5*A, so that may have been the culprit. In the natal chart (not posted publicly), the transiting north node was sextile the natal ascendant by 3*A, sextile natal Mercury by 1.4*, and transiting Pluto was sextile ascendant by 0.5*A. Pluto is my chart ruler (rules natal asc. sun, Mercury, Saturn and Pluto), so maybe that has a psychic effect in a water-dominant chart like mine. Although no action with Neptune and Uranus. Transit moon exactly square natal Mercury (0.3*S). If this effect cannot be caused by sextiles or the moon, then it must be something I am missing. What do you think?

Attachments

• Psychic dream.jpg
    Psychic dream.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 22

rahu

Banned
Thank you very much, dear Rahu, for your response and understanding ❤ The dream was around 10:45 am, I recall.

I've posted the approximate moment chart but, albeit an approximation, the nodal axis is near squaring the ascendant, at 5*A, so that may have been the culprit. In the natal chart (not posted publicly), the transiting north node was sextile the natal ascendant by 3*A, sextile natal Mercury by 1.4*, and transiting Pluto was sextile ascendant by 0.5*A. Pluto is my chart ruler (rules natal asc. sun, Mercury, Saturn and Pluto), so maybe that has a psychic effect in a water-dominant chart like mine. Although no action with Neptune and Uranus. Transit moon exactly square natal Mercury (0.3*S). If this effect cannot be caused by sextiles or the moon, then it must be something I am missing. What do you think?

the transiting north node was sextile the natal ascendant by 3*A, sextile natal Mercury by 1.4*, and transiting Pluto was sextile ascendant by 0.5*A.
Transit moon exactly square natal Mercury (0.3*S).

I think these aspect are the likely trigger.node sextile mercury and the ascendant can bring out the prophetic energy.
you might do a composite of the moment of the dream and your natal chart to se if the dynamics can be refined

rahu

rahu

Banned
hi Tessie

from your decription,it seems laike you have mercury sextile to the ascendant natally and the transiting node formed sextile to these.
this can create "pyramid" pattern .
here is a generic post about the "pyramid" pattern.

this my apply to you?

rahu

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=91791
a grand sextile in 3 dimensions is a octahedron. half of of a grand sextile, an opposition with a trine and sextile on one side is a 4 sided pyramid in 3 dimensions.The dimensions of the great pyramid of giza give a septile ,51 degrees ,to each side.
A pyramid with these dimensions has interesting properties. The form creates an energy field 2/3 of the way up to the zenith. In this area flesh does not decay but becomes mummified. It is desiccated but with no loss of physical structure. A flower placed in this area also mummifies . it becomes almost a wax like object while an flower places outside dries out and turns to dust. The size of the pyramid does not matter nor does the material it is made of ,only that the sides be septiles and that the faces of the pyramid be aligned to the the north .

These properties may be why when the nodal axis is the opposition, any two planets froming sextile to each other and the nodal axis are extremely effective. Whenever the nodal axis by transit forms a “pyramid” structure, the influences of the sextile is greatly enhanced. Pluto settle to Neptune can give increased healing power and can give great physical power if mars is part of the pattern, though the it is power of duration .this position can give telekinetic abilities . Jupiter with venus, sun,Neptune gives counseling abilities as well as healing abilities. venus and mars gives periods for great social and emotional attraction. The nodal transits bring a “magical” affect to the existing sextile that makes the sextile much more powerful than usual .With a natal “pyramid structure” including the nodal axis as the base, there is a “magical “quality to the power of the planets included.any natal sextile becomes the dominant force in the native’s life when the transiting nodal axis forms a “pyramid structure”.
A pyramid structure with Uranus and any conscious planet give inherent astral abilities. These include prophecy and conscious control of astral flying. with mercury it gives access to the akashic records and can give intellectual genius.
The great advantage to this pattern is that there is a stability and consistency even to symbols that are opposite in nature

Jehan

Interesting; when I look at this chart in the whole sign format, I find that Venus is most prominent.

I will explain.

Venus is out of sect and triplicity but conjunct Mercury; who is in sect (oriental) and in triplicity.
Venus is joined with Mercury in the 9th whole sign both dignified and in each other's bounds. She rules the 12th whole sign and is trine the Asc ,which occupies the bound of Venus in Gemini. Saturn (ruler of mercury and venus) in the bound of Venus is setting on the horizon opposing the Asc, in sect and in triplicity... Symbolically entering into the other realm. Mercury and Venus are approaching a sextile to the domicile ruler and All are receiving each other quite well might I add...
The exalted ruler of the 12th whole sign is the moon, who is in the third whole sign and in the bound of Saturn arriving into opposition with her masculine counter part who is in the bound of Venus as well with Venus being exalted ruler of the sign. Also worth mentioning is the ingress of the moon into Virgo.

Mercury (Ruler of the forth wholes sign) is neutral and powerful and ready to trumpet the message of Venus that She is conveying from the subconcious through the higher self in connection with the energy of Aquarius. (Future oriented)
With the moon (exalted ruler of the 12th whole sign) Giving her energy into aiding the birth of these psychic events into the rational mind. Her Dispositor sets in the 10th whole sign….helping to manifest pyschic events into perceptual reality.

All whole sign angles are activated bringing forth the messages from the 12th and the 5th whole sign….Though I do wonder how the 5th whole sign falls into place….Were there any 5th house activities or subjects pertaining to 5th house matters incanted later in the day in reference to the dream?

Also…..Does your natal Asc. lie in the Bounds of Venus?
If so then there is a connection with your 12th house….though I do wonder if that would constitute aversion status?
And of course i would look at your Syzygy to see if it holds special significance in relation to this chart.

Thank you Tessie for sharing this chart and your experience.

I do work with other house divisions, but for this one; i can see the relevance in the whole sign format....
this is not an attempt to speak on house divisions by the way.

Last edited:

Jehan

I am interested in this chart for I have 4 clients who all have the same rising degree who are psychic. 2 specifically who are clairvoyant, 1 who is able to see with her eyes closed as if they were open (third eye) and 1 who is extremely intuitive. My four clients have their rising degree exact with each other in A water sign of course. They all have been having increased visions as of late or hearing the spirits. They are all different ages. I have been looking for a correlation in event charts that I have constructed on their behalf such as the one that you posted. My goal of course is to find how relative the outer planets are with in the bounds of the signs that they are transiting if they are of any benefit at all and if Neptune would possibly be the culprit within this current moment in time for this increased psychic phenomena.