View Single Post
Unread 04-15-2020, 04:17 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

Re: Have you had a paid birth chart analysis / personal horoscope?

And to shift gears a bit: I did, in fact, have a professional reading early in my astrology journey. Two, in fact, about a year apart, with the same astrologer. At the time, I had just minimal knowledge of astrology and no aspiration at all to be an astrologer myself. The astrologer who read for me hinted that I would become one, and I thought, "No way!"

Famous last thoughts.

I did find it valuable when I started seriously studying astrology. Everything the astrologer told me was something I could work from and use to expand my own understanding.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.