View Single Post
Unread 04-13-2020, 11:42 AM

Re: My chart. Mentally illness in family and abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashriia View Post
First, I commend you on getting out of an abusive marriage! that is one of the most difficult things to do. And you should be very proud of yourself for doing so. It takes tremedous courage!

There needs to be alot of healing after abuse. its not an easy road-- especialy when you also have a predisposition to depression. I hope you are taking care of yourself first and foremost. An issue with having an aquarius moon is finding a way to seek out drama/chaos when things get too quiet. Just be very mindful of the people you are bringing into your life when you are dealing with depression.
Energy usually attracts similar energy. With your north node in your 1st house, your karmic path for this life---is to focus on yourself, how can you be the best you? take others out of the equation. It has to be about you. Dust off the neglected parts of yourself. do things that bring you happiness. follow your passions.
I am not saying don't have relationships. But try to be at a stable/healthy place first, so no matter how love goes you are good no matter what.
Thank you so much for your kind words and your concern. I have gone to therapy after I left my ex and last years I have started to be interested in natal charts. I want to learn more about myself, to understand why I have done bad choices in my life and what I can to do in order to change this.

You can't see the aspects from my chart but I have Venus square Neptune and also Neptune in my first house. I think these can explain why I have been drawn to men who are not good to me. I often don't know who I am. Its like my vision of myself is really blurry and I tend to want to merge with other people and want to "save" them in order to forget about my own problems. Also I have been idealizing my partners and refused to see them for who they really are.
The Following User Says Thank You to Aniko For This Useful Post:
ashriia (04-14-2020)