View Single Post
Unread 04-13-2020, 12:10 AM

Re: My chart. Mentally illness in family and abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniko View Post
This is my chart that i downloaded from Cafe Astrology. Please take a look and comment if you like :-)

But I would like to know if any of the things I told you is reflected in my chart and if so what?

Born 24th of July 1975 in Huddinge, Sweden at 15:12
This is a hobby for me so let me see...!

First you have saturn in cancer which could suggest some limitations, restriction, responsabilites with something family related

you also have saturn square uranus which again is in cancer could suggest instability (uranus) in a cancer (family) enviroment

also saturn is in 8th this could suggest that your intensiveness could put you in trouble and restricted situations, also it could suggest that with time (saturn) you will control your intensiveness in such areas and do it in a logical and practical way

then again you have more harsh aspects than soft aspects which most of the times suggest life with difficulties,

you have saturn and mercury conjuct in a stellium your 8th house in cancer which could suggest you have to put intensive (8th) mind (mercury ) in your family (cancer) as a responsability (saturn), that responsability could be coming from something began as a intensive passionate situation or

might be as scorpio ruler of 8th sometimes likes going deep into the dark waters thats why you might had choosed your ex he might had been a bad boy

you have neptune in 1th house and leo asc, you might be extroverted but at the same time might look naive

you have a mars in taurus so you might stick to your guns in passionate love, and you could see this area as a duty (6th) and a routine to take care of diligently

jupiter in 5th makes you a really big fun loving person and i think being in aries could exacerbate this situation, you could really love to have fun in a big way, and sometimes not thinking in what could go wrong (some sagittarius tendencies, jupiter)

obviously jupiter in 5th could mean too that you like to express yourself in a fun open big time way creatively

so yeah all this positions could mean a lot of different things... im just saying the part that could be the most similar to your situation

its a hobby i like to practice