Men with Mars in the first house are they controlling?

ChildOfVenus

Does this make a person controlling? I'm asking because the guy I asked about in the Horary section. Is now telling me I don't need to get on birth control. I told him several times that I need to be on birth control so I don't get pregnant. But he keeps saying he'll use protection. I don't know what to think about this anymore. I mean really? Why would a man not want a woman to be on birth control? Especially when he's not in a relationship with the woman? I'm not going to be stuck alone with a baby no way. I told him I don't think this is a good idea. That we shouldn't meet up. This is all too much for a hookup.

Last edited:

Starsareround

Yeah that sounds weird. There are weird guys out there who have bizarre fetish’s like impregnating women. Do you have any adverse transits to your Sun or Venus going on right now? Difficult Neptune transits? Some transits can make you a weirdo magnet.

ChildOfVenus

Yeah that sounds weird. There are weird guys out there who have bizarre fetish’s like impregnating women. Do you have any adverse transits to your Sun or Venus going on right now? Difficult Neptune transits? Some transits can make you a weirdo magnet.

I checked my transits and I don't think so. I just think this is all too much for me. All this for a casual hookup I don't really know what this guy is trying to do. This just doesn't seem like a casual thing. Obviously he doesn't know what friends with benefits is. This was suppose to be a quick and easy hookup.

ChildOfVenus

It may be a casual hookup to you. Sounds to me like he's trying to trap someone. For whatever reason.

I don't know why people lie and agree to something if that's not what they really want. I told him I wanted a casual hookup that's what friends with benefits is.

Lin

First of all, you don't need (nor should you) discuss birth control with a man unless it's YOU who doesn't want to (or can't be on) the pill. The man has NO rights about what type of birth control you use. And if he doesn't want you to use ANY birth control then there is something major WRONG with him. The day a MAN can get pregnant is the day he has any say about YOUR birth control.

I would not see him again; because if he wants control of THIS then....what is next? Telling you what to eat? What to wear? What color your hair should be? Who you should be friends with?

Dump him.
LIN

ChildOfVenus

First of all, you don't need (nor should you) discuss birth control with a man unless it's YOU who doesn't want to (or can't be on) the pill. The man has NO rights about what type of birth control you use. And if he doesn't want you to use ANY birth control then there is something major WRONG with him. The day a MAN can get pregnant is the day he has any say about YOUR birth control.

I would not see him again; because if he wants control of THIS then....what is next? Telling you what to eat? What to wear? What color your hair should be? Who you should be friends with?

Dump him.
LIN

We are not in a relationship he's just someone I want to have sex with.

Lottowinner3883

I would think pluto in the 1st would make a person controlling maybe even saturn in the 1st - someone who pulls Machiavellian puppet strings. Mars in the 1st or on the ascendant would mean someone who is forceful or aggressive and could also be brash and impulsive. It's certainly possible mars could be controlling but that seems more plutonic to me.

Donald Trump is an example of mars on the ascendant (from the 12th house).

ChildOfVenus

I would think pluto in the 1st would make a person controlling maybe even saturn in the 1st - someone who pulls Machiavellian puppet strings. Mars in the 1st or on the ascendant would mean someone who is forceful or aggressive and could also be brash and impulsive. It's certainly possible mars could be controlling but that seems more plutonic to me.

Donald Trump is an example of mars on the ascendant (from the 12th house).

Yeah it's probably the Mars trine Pluto.

Lin

"We are not in a relationship he's just someone I want to have sex with."

So...what does this have to do with it? He obviously has a control issue....he would not differentiate the type of relationship - yes, he's a controller. And this type of person can be dangerous.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
For more specifics you'd have to post his chart.
LIN

In astrology, Mars is the planet of energy, action, and desire. It is the survival instinct, and can be thought of as the “leftover” animal nature of man.:biggrin:

BaoSanniang

My aunt has Mars in the first house but it's in Libra. Her ascendant's also Libra. She's pretty laid-back most of the time, but if you really provoke her she still has a huge temper.