Read my chart for physical appearance?

Re: Really curious. Does astrology determine physical appearance?

Okay i'll try you Tom :biggrin:

With your sun/venus/saturn conjunction in Aries, i think this would give you good facial bone structure. With you also having moon square these planets and moon in a saturn ruled sign, id say your slim, and this would be through being aware of your eating habits, being quite strict with yourself.

Hair would be a little wavy and probably has a red tinge to it.

And i don't think your that tall.

You seem really good at this and would love for you to do mine if it isn't any hassle! :innocent:

Attachments

• 64558630_873694472983753_7183265058040840192_n.jpg
    64558630_873694472983753_7183265058040840192_n.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 36

all easily viewed on the avatar :smile:
also
it's not unusual for bodyweight to fluctuate
HOWEVER
being "skinny fat" is quite an achievement

HOWEVER
that is simply my opinion
others are free to their opinion
not unusually astrologers frequently disagree

You're allowed to have your opinion and it's allowed to be oppositional to mine. I find it exhausting that you even have to relay that. Everyone has opinions. As an adult and a senior member however you should be more self aware in the essence that you're entitled to an opinion, but is it worthwhile sharing it if it really isn't 1. necessary or 2. solicited. or 3. even an opinion? or perhaps just another overload of words. What is even more exhausting is that we haven't had a healthy and rewarding difference in opinions, though, have we? You have just targeted my threads and bombarded it with your excessive responses. I would advise to leave this back and forth situation here, it could start to look like your pestering me. Not cute.

Last edited:

MajorTom

Okay i'll try you Tom :biggrin:

With your sun/venus/saturn conjunction in Aries, i think this would give you good facial bone structure. With you also having moon square these planets and moon in a saturn ruled sign, id say your slim, and this would be through being aware of your eating habits, being quite strict with yourself.

Hair would be a little wavy and probably has a red tinge to it.

And i don't think your that tall.

Thank you!

I do have quite defined and sharp facial features indeed;

And I am really slim! But I wouldn’t say that it’s wholly because of a strict eating habits; I literally cannot get fat (no matter what I eat), even if I would like to. I guess it’s worth mentioning though that I love eating healthy food, and am not fond of junk stuff.

My hair is almost straight, but it indeed does wave a bit; and I do have a very slight red tinge to it (although currently I’m blonde)! I wonder how you’ve found out about that detail.

Chrysalis

Thank you!

I do have quite defined and sharp facial features indeed;

And I am really slim! But I wouldn’t say that it’s wholly because of a strict eating habits; I literally cannot get fat (no matter what I eat), even if I would like to. I guess it’s worth mentioning though that I love eating healthy food, and am not fond of junk stuff.

My hair is almost straight, but it indeed does wave a bit; and I do have a very slight red tinge to it (although currently I’m blonde)! I wonder how you’ve found out about that detail.

Thanks for the feedback Tom.

I got wavy hair from your Leo Ascendant, and as you have a stellium of planets in Aries [also a fire sign] and in a fire house, i got red tinge.

My friends got venus/saturn conjunction, but in capricorn and she has sharp features, good bone structure, and is really slim, always going on about her weight. But she doesnt eat healthy,just doesn't eat too much. But then again she does have mars/uranus in her 1st house also, so she has a fast metabolism.

I got wavy hair from your Leo Ascendant, and as you have a stellium of planets in Aries [also a fire sign] and in a fire house, i got red tinge.

My friends got venus/saturn conjunction, but in capricorn and she has sharp features, good bone structure, and is really slim, always going on about her weight. But she doesnt eat healthy,just doesn't eat too much. But then again she does have mars/uranus in her 1st house also, so she has a fast metabolism.

Amazing work Chrysalis! I am honestly in awe of you. This is definitely something you are gifted at. It’s almost intuitive how accurate you are.

Thank you for providing great insight in to how astrology CAN determine physical appearance. I am appreciative that you found this thread!

Chrysalis

Oh please don't, im not even that good.

Ive only just recently been studying natal charts, ive got a long long way to go yet.

Good thread you've opened though, its interesting, i hope more experienced astrologers take part.

Last edited:

MajorTom

Ah, I see; that's what I thought about Leo and Aries influences. And by the way, forgot to mention that I'm indeed not that tall at all, as you said.

Apparently I've got a fast metabolism as well