View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2017, 02:53 PM

Re: Careers for the Sagittarius-Influenced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
And which decanate do these tech and math Cancers have their suns in?

I just went to a talk about decanates--those ten degree divisions of signs. Not every single one of the 36 decanates (3 for each of the 12 signs) was covered, but I do remember hearing that the third decanate of Cancer (20-29 degrees) is associated with research. That instantly made me think of graay ghost, whose sun is in the third decanate of Cancer!
Oh, hi! I was wondering who bumped this thread.

Checking the decans of those I mentioned earlier...

1. Decan 1
2. Decan 1
3. Decan 2
4. Decan 2
5. Decan 3

So one is in the third decan. Hm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Hi,

The native of the chart is not a heavy Sagittarius. They only have a their Asc. and Mars in Sag. Now that might be confusing, but I don't bother with the signs of the outer/generational planets, just their aspects.
These are just charts of those with personal placements in Sagittarius, i.e. Sag-influenced, whether that's many, one or two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
As far as the career of the native goes, he has Libra on the MC, with the ruler, Venus, in Libra (so highly dignified = strong). Anything concerning beauty and arts would suit the native (like fashion designing, interior decoration), or connected with the field of luxury, like designing expensive furniture, or even houses (with Cap Jupiter enhancing that Venus).

What is the native inclined toward? Apologies if you have mentioned that somewhere on the thread, as I haven't read any of the posts except the one with the chart of the brother.
He's an associate professor of Math and Physics. We were discussing how Venus figured into things and !4C mentioned this.

As far as his interests...teaching (even outside of class), numbers and patterns, traveling, sports especially running, tech, brain games and puzzles.