Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

insania

Asked: What should I do to improve my career. Interesting answer.

Leaving:

Knight of Wands

Vyri

Banned
The hanged man (or woman) seems apropos for me at least. Was thinking about going out tonight. Echoes my thoughts about the evening. I leave for the next enquirer Lilith with Mars in Leo, not such a great combination for fulfilling a man's wishes for ego satisfaction and love. Lilith oh Lilith stop reaping the men in this world. Thoughts=Mercury go with the cards. The Magus is there next to dear Lilith. Seems as if the men and women on the outside lines might sector off against each other tonight, for someone? Hope all will be comfy and light hearted.:alien:Sudden changeups are indicated!

RisingSag

The hanged man (or woman) seems apropos for me at least. Was thinking about going out tonight. Echoes my thoughts about the evening. I leave for the next enquirer Lilith with Mars in Leo, not such a great combination for fulfilling a man's wishes for ego satisfaction and love. Lilith oh Lilith stop reaping the men in this world. Thoughts=Mercury go with the cards. The Magus is there next to dear Lilith. Seems as if the men and women on the outside lines might sector off against each other tonight, for someone? Hope all will be comfy and light hearted.:alien:Sudden changeups are indicated!

I asked about my new crush. He does have a Leo venus so may be the card bodes well.

leave king of swords

Last edited:

lc0601

If I understand correctly, I'm supposed to interpret the previous poster's card. I'm sure they have a good understanding of Tarot, so what I say may not matter. But just looking at the symbolism of the card, it could be that if a refund is offered, it may not even be worth it. Or maybe even the fight for it wasn't worth the effort; that it would be better to just leave it alone and continue on with your life. I would love to know what you think and how it all turned out. Best of luck though if you pursue it! :)

I asked about my love life with a particular person in mind and got the Knight of Swords...I have no idea what this would mean.

Blaze

Account Closed
...Someone broke the chain...****.

Anyways, I asked about an upcoming doctors visit. I'll take the 8 of cups left by Neptune Rising.

Leaving-

the-tower-reversed.jpg

The Tower, reversed.

Vyri

Banned
Thanks for the tower reversed it fit into my circumstances very appropriately. I had been worried of taking my bike on a long journey (for me) and I overcame my fears and accomplished the feat. The reversed tower effect was just that, a diminishing worried bout with my sub-conscience fears . Taking the long trek did me well. Leaving the 10 of coins in the 10th house with Venus in Sagittarius and Lilith playing a role in the part of interpretation. The card might bid a woman having control over some aspirations (10 of coins) Lilith reaps where she appears and is a signal of detrimental offspring in her effects. Perhaps someones aspirations to accomplish a journey either of the higher mind to some purpose or literal long journey for pleasure might be influenced by Lilith's effective dearth upon the escapade. The 10th house is involved so it might be a business pursuit. The destiny of perhaps taking a long pleasurable jaunt for business mixing business with fun might be squelched in the offing before it begins. But Venus in Sag. makes things smoothed over and understood that a higher mind about the money matters should be considered. An even psychology is put into play and the disdain of the matter is understood and handled. The long journey for pleasure and business may not be accomplished at this time. However the reading for the next individual it involves a reversal of "aspirations" by dearth and responsibility needful of consideration where women are concerned and could possibly be less effective by attempts of such an influence.
All the best
Vyri
Xof Coins
P.S. I use the tarot cards with a throw of higher signets for the readings.

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
The question I asked centered about receiving work and when was a change coming about? The wheel of fortune fits perfectly. It eschews advice that I stay alert for hidden opportunities. I have an interview coming up soon I am wishing it to be the right Change of Fortune for me. Thank you.
I leave behind the Moon in Pisces lending to feelings that may be very sensitive and psychic and an additional tarot card of the 7 of Coins meaning to voyage on a clairvoyant journey or one that your sensitivities will profit you by, something wonderful-possibly a joyous journey for money to be earned. Psychic abilities to the fore.

majjik

i also leave 7 of pentacles

My question regarding my bby son's father who abandoned us at birth 4 years ago...is he wanting to make contact with us?7 pentacles seems to show he is in a period of reflection on the situation and is thinking about what he's not doing i.e taking responsibility.This is typical of him being Venus in Virgo..analyses things in his head too much rather than go with his feelings...I leave u with THE CHARIOT.

Bunraku

Does he still love me?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chariot_(Tarot_card)
A. E. Waite was a key figure in the development of modern Tarot interpretations. However not all interpretations follow his theology. All Tarot decks used for divination are interpreted through personal experience and standards.

Some frequent keywords include:

Conquest — Honor — Victory — Energy
Egocentrism — Self—confidence — Conviction — Anxiety
Willpower — Self—assertion — Hard control — Discipline
Inflexibility — Success — Wealth — Recognition
Impulsivity — Command — Bravery — Pride
A powerful, princely figure sits in a swift chariot, pulled usually by two sphinxes or horses. There is often a black and white motif, for example one of the steeds may be black and the other white. The figure may be crowned or helmeted, and is winged in some representations. He or she may hold a sword or wand, or other masculine symbol. The Thoth Tarot deck has the figure controlling four different animals, representing the four elements.

The chariot is one of the most complex cards to define. On its most basic level, it implies war, a struggle, and an eventual, hard-won victory; either over enemies, obstacles, nature, the beasts inside you, or to just get what you want. But there is a great deal more to it.

On the one hand, the Chariot may indicate loyalty, faith, and motivation; a conviction that will lead to victory no matter the odds. On the other hand, however, the Chariot may signify a ruthless, diehard desire to win at any cost. The Querent should be reminded to save his energy for what comes after.

Anyways, I leave the 8 of wands
150px-Wands08.jpg

Wikipedia says:
"A card of action; swiftness. Conveys immediate information or action. News swiftly travelling. Because the suit of Wands relates to information, look for new communication and unexpected news. Depending on surrounding cards in the draw, may indicate the speed of these events."

I also say it is a quick and speedy invisible force that speeds the action, something that is coming very soon, a mysterious force that operates swiftly to the querent, and in more mundane matters, a matter that is quick, speedy, or approaching.

Usually I draw this card in relationship readings, meaning a relationship is quickly to start (love relationship). I rarely draw it in any other context :lol: .

RisingSag

Hmm, I asked about a potential romance. I leave the Lovecraft tarot Cthulhu Awakens.
A swift and conclusive Decision. The resolution of a matter long unswered. A change innpoint of view, most frequently towards enlightenment. Final balancing of karma.