Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

insania

@DaniPepper: 4 of swords isn't a bad card. it is a rest and peace card. A calm day.

I asked about a Saturn/Venus transit.

Leaving:

The Star

RisingSag

I want to know how my Christmas holidays will be. Good one!

I leave: from the lovecraft tarot 4 of tombs reversed.
A time to rest and rejoice after resolving a matter of great import. Successful conclusion of a business venture or creative project. Blossoming of a friendship or romance. Conclusion drawn on base of hard won experience.

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Thank you for the Emperor.....will have to meditate on it....

I leave the Sage of Swords with a Uranus/Pisces blend. Sorry:sad:

Last edited:

Vyri

Banned
Considering the context of the light I was drawing the Horseman of swords in-Horsemen are news bearers, among forces of chargeing. Sometimes physical. They can carry weight of sudden enmity, strife aned sickness. Upright-thoughts devoted to the querants defense and promotion. Reversed-plans and desires for the querants downfall. Swords is about dearth, business, strife and upheaval, the card was not reversed you are right in that interpretation, not so much strife just keeping ones nose to the grind stone etc. Business and swords just means to keep at it. The sorry I expressed is about Uranus skittering across deep waters Pisces, with the swords card it is doubtful something of an ideal situation. And also in that context I always take into consideration the transits of the timing. White Lightening striking deep waters of conscience. It definitely will involve a new age thinker or an Aquarius or Astrologer. Neptune/Uranus are moving away from a semisextile aspect at the time of this writ) Hope it means "All's well and good with the one drawing the light from it."

Sorry The page of swords is one of a Capricorn nature. I drew a Horseman. THe earth sign that is ruled of Saturn is cappy. Saturn is a very serious daddy. If you have an affinity to cappy good for you and good business about them.

The three of cups just before the Page of Pentacles resembles:
A marriage for love, research, romantic activity, ideals realized through
positive action, devotion to family, affections awakened, a warm friendship developed, faith in action, prophetic dreams, artistic trends at work, psychic revelations. Conversely: acting upon illusion, tendency to be oversensitive-unbridled emotions, danger of over indulgence

Cancer/Pisces decanate Moon/Neptune key
Excerpts from Doane and Key - Tarot Card Spread Reader

I leave behind the Moon. There is something quite hidden here, as the coupling card assisted of the reading is a political one.
Like the card received....Page of Pentacles ....Aquarius always give a yourthful continence thinking mode...Heres hoping all is well with warm wishes given

Last edited:

CristalSea

Considering the context of the light I was drawing the Horseman of swords in-Horsemen are news bearers, among forces of chargeing. Sometimes physical. They can carry weight of sudden enmity, strife aned sickness. Upright-thoughts devoted to the querants defense and promotion. Reversed-plans and desires for the querants downfall. Swords is about dearth, business, strife and upheaval, the card was not reversed you are right in that interpretation, not so much strife just keeping ones nose to the grind stone etc. Business and swords just means to keep at it. The sorry I expressed is about Uranus skittering across deep waters Pisces, with the swords card it is doubtful something of an ideal situation. And also in that context I always take into consideration the transits of the timing. White Lightening striking deep waters of conscience. It definitely will involve a new age thinker or an Aquarius or Astrologer, and 150 degrees is akin to the energy shared between Neptune and Uranus (a sixth house aspect) Hope it means "All's well and good with the one drawing the light from it."

Sorry The page of swords is one of a Capricorn nature. I drew a Horseman. THe earth sign that is ruled of Saturn is cappy. Saturn is a very serious daddy. If you have an affinity to cappy good for you and good business about them.

n
The Page of swords brings an"ending" in victory over hard conditions and strife, this prince is sure, strong and wise and ready for anything because he has conquered before and he is ready to do it again. He stands gloriously but very cautious on conquered ground and he is not intimidated by this new beginning. And this being said, the energy he brings in a one card reading is positive ... hardship that will be overcome by strong, sharp will.

Uranus suits very well this prince. Rebel with a sharp logical mind. Even in deep Neptunian waters, they stand strong :) ( im a uranus/neptune individual)
(This is not the right thread but we can discuss more about this in pm)

Thank you.

LEAVING:

THE SUN

Deirdre

This is a very interesting thread thank u.

I asked about finding happiness work wise,if true vocation possible?
Well The card strengh is very nice, talks about conquering fears, controlling mine over matter, being patient, determined and courageous.

I leave The card The Empress

Vyri

Banned
Thank you for the Hermit reversed.

I leave the Man of Cups with situations of control coming under his domain.
Politically and otherwise. Maybe keeping His emotions under wraps is the answer to solving his feelings-desires. Making hasty decisions for the sake of other's isn't necessarily giving him a break. He is his own best friend especially if he relies upon his intuitions and gifts of the spirit. Neptune in Pisces is highlighted in the cards I've drawn for the next enquirer. A true sensitive is aboard soon?

Thank you. I asked about a person who fits the above description. I leave the 10 swords. (After an intense emotional struggle and possibly some betrayal involved the enquirer will begin the healing process.)

Bunraku

The Empress
"Is Jan ignoring me?"
Interesting. Clandestine activities. Eh, it's who he is, what can I do :p

_____

Leaving:
The Tower,
In a situation where you are forced to abandon ship. If he/she stays in it for longer [the situation], then he/she will feel miserable as it will suck the life out of him/her; therefore, he/she is forced to abandon/leave whatever it is.

Here's the picture:
RWS_Tarot_16_Tower.jpg