will I marry in 2015?

sonia1983

Personally I like him a lot.he looks good and I am strongly attracted towards him but I also feel he does not feel the same way or our deep involvement changed his mind and or there is something which changed his mind.He is my first priority all the times but his loss of interest in me as the chart say is really heart breaking for me.

does the chart tell more?

rafaella

Thanx Rafaella

These physical traits are more like my current bf who is abroad due to his business since 2 months.His hair are also sad and curly .rest of the traits also define him but he is import/export business .He travels frequently and he is also into real estate business.I am not well connected with him as he is out of country but he is coming this weekend.

Does the chart tell if he is already known to me?

Actually, Mercury also rules tradesmen...so someone working within export/import can also be shown to have Mercury ruling the 10th.

But I think its someone else. I'd agree with most everything On the cusp is saying - this guy has lost interest in you, although he does still like you but not as before - Sun is still in Cancer so he still have some emotional connection to you, but his main significator has changed signs so his mind is on other things. I also think he puts himself first, because even though Sun is ruled by Cancer, Sun also exalts Jupiter (himself).

I do think marriage is there, Jupiter is significator of marriage in this chart, Moon will aspect it and is within orb of application. But first, you will go through issues with getting married to this guy and stress due to Moon square Venus and Jupiter Combusted. So this shows struggle and uncertainty.

As long as I remember, you've been going through many charts regarding different men that you were seeking to marry, at least for the past 2 years and I'd say this is the first chart that clearly shows marriage coming. But I think its an arranged marriage. Moon aspects show someone getting involved - perhaps a dating/matrimonial agency? Venus is a dual sign and also Moon, shows you looking at different men...looking at choices.

I'd suggest, give this current partner some time to think whether he wants to marry or not, if not perhaps you need to move forward.

all the best! Please update if you can :)

Summery Joy

Sonia

just ask direct question

Will i marry my current bf? that will answer if it is him!

I tend to think that this question was implied. You see, horary doesn't depend on phrasing the question alone. If she were getting a face to face reading with a professional astrologer, he'd get the whole picture before answering the question, and this question would have been included in in the reading.

Given everything that has been said, the querent will get married at some point, but not to the current boyfriend and not in 2015.

Sonia, Jupiter receives your Mercury but has just left exaltation. Your current bf loves you or at least likes you very much. The reason he is distant is not about you, it is something that has to do with his own life/emotional state. If you guys separate, it won't be because he doesn't love you anymore, it will be because of a difficult situation that is coming between you, more or less.

tikana

Summerly

seeing the planets being involved and how they are laid out I'd like to see 2nd chart directly involved the bf.

Will i get married? and Will i be married to so/so? are 2 different questions.

wont hurt to test out the chart though

shrug
T

sonia1983

I tend to think that this question was implied. You see, horary doesn't depend on phrasing the question alone. If she were getting a face to face reading with a professional astrologer, he'd get the whole picture before answering the question, and this question would have been included in in the reading.

Given everything that has been said, the querent will get married at some point, but not to the current boyfriend and not in 2015.

Sonia, Jupiter receives your Mercury but has just left exaltation. Your current bf loves you or at least likes you very much. The reason he is distant is not about you, it is something that has to do with his own life/emotional state. If you guys separate, it won't be because he doesn't love you anymore, it will be because of a difficult situation that is coming between you, more or less.

Dear I want him to show me his problems.I want him to make him emotionally stable .Although,I am not emotionally stable myself.I know he is dealing with something past.A past emotional attachment which left him broken .I love him so much and expect him to love me in return.When he was leaving for his business plan ,he told me that he does not want to leave me but I wonder whats making him less interested in me now.I want to speak to him and I am dying to see him back.I am loosing my mind over this .I dont want breakup and horary replies of breakup are costing my peace of mind.

sonia1983

Summerly

seeing the planets being involved and how they are laid out I'd like to see 2nd chart directly involved the bf.

Will i get married? and Will i be married to so/so? are 2 different questions.

wont hurt to test out the chart though

shrug
T

I got it.making another chart.

sonia1983

Actually, Mercury also rules tradesmen...so someone working within export/import can also be shown to have Mercury ruling the 10th.

But I think its someone else. I'd agree with most everything On the cusp is saying - this guy has lost interest in you, although he does still like you but not as before - Sun is still in Cancer so he still have some emotional connection to you, but his main significator has changed signs so his mind is on other things. I also think he puts himself first, because even though Sun is ruled by Cancer, Sun also exalts Jupiter (himself).

I do think marriage is there, Jupiter is significator of marriage in this chart, Moon will aspect it and is within orb of application. But first, you will go through issues with getting married to this guy and stress due to Moon square Venus and Jupiter Combusted. So this shows struggle and uncertainty.

As long as I remember, you've been going through many charts regarding different men that you were seeking to marry, at least for the past 2 years and I'd say this is the first chart that clearly shows marriage coming. But I think its an arranged marriage. Moon aspects show someone getting involved - perhaps a dating/matrimonial agency? Venus is a dual sign and also Moon, shows you looking at different men...looking at choices.

I'd suggest, give this current partner some time to think whether he wants to marry or not, if not perhaps you need to move forward.

all the best! Please update if you can :)

Rafaella I am posting another chart involving direct question too.

Yes,marriage beureu is involved because I am over age now.My parents are loking for suitable proposal for me and they would not wait in case they get a good chance.I want my bf to take interest in me and make a serious commitment with me because he is my choice.He is as per my wishes.
I am afraid why he is loosing interest in me?
up till now I have no proposal and I dont see any trouble but I am loosing my head over my bf issue.why he does not take interest in me as much as I take in him?

here is the link of new query

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?p=563806#post563806

Last edited:

sonia1983

Going back to your original question--whether horary can answer this kind of question...yes, it can. As long as the question is sufficiently motivated.

Frawley (a famous horary astrologer) discussed this recently on his website--he won't take questions such as "When will I sell my house?" unless the querent has put the house on the market. Simply musing, wondering, when it might possibly sell...just doesn't cut it.

So I think what your horary chart is showing is the current relationship. There's only so much that can be on stage at once.

As another poster commented, there's no applying aspect between Lord 1 and Lord 7 (which would be major positive testimony of marriage/proposal in the context of your question).

You are shown by Mercury, the Moon and Venus. Mercury is ruled by the Moon..your emotions are on your mind. Mercury exalts Jupiter. You really like the guy (this is one read on exaltation--could also mean that you've placed him on a pedestal...which means he's bound to fail).

The Moon is ruled by Jupiter. So your heart likes this guy.

All in all, your main significators are in strong Jupiter dignities.

The standout feature in the chart is Jupiter's very recent entrance into Leo. A recent change in reception indicates a recent change in attitude. When Jupiter left Cancer, he stopped being ruled by your heart. This does not bode well in the long term (ie the chart has shown a loss of interest).

This may coincide with his recent extended business trip--he leaves for a few months and is basically free. Note how Jupiter is now ruled by the Sun. The Sun shows the guy "as man". Maybe he's off having fun, doing "man stuff" (like going out, mingling, etc.).

Now, taking a step back and looking at the question of marriage more directly...the Part of Marriage is in Sagittarius, so the dispositor is Jupiter. Jupiter therefore signifies the relationship. An alternative read on the receptions show that you value marriage very much...your boyfriend does not (it is true that the Sun exalts Jupiter....however, Lord 1 has much more weight, and due to the very recent change in sign, I think it's appropriate to judge he no longer values the relationship like he used to).

So I would judge that you will not marry your current boyfriend and advise that you re-ask this question once you're on the market again (or you've started dating someone new and want to know how it'll play out).

One thing I'd add is that the Moon does not apply to Jupiter in this chart because Jupiter is in the next sign. Jupiter is practically "untouchable" here (unless we had application by antiscion).

you were right .The guy lost his interest all of a sudden and he stopped calling me.we broke up and we do not have any communication between us now.even he did not bother to talk to me for the last time.