What are possibilities?

beginner

--------- Deleted --------------

Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
The first issue you have is that the ASC is in the first two degrees, which usually means that too much has to take place before a decision can be reached. It leads to a question of the validity of the chart to begin with.

Then I look to see what arabic part the Moon aspects to get a feel for the situations. Moon aspects the parts of controversy, discord, DELAY, and unpreparedness. This supports the position of ASC, that there is a bunch of things going on that you don't know about and which may impact the yes/no answer to the chart.

However the ruler of the ASC and the ruler of the house of the question are in close aspect so we can try to answer the question, even knowing ahead of time that a yes/no answer may eventually be possible, but that it may not be within the bounds of this question.

1. The Moon is in a cadent house and in Pisces. This is a double whammy requiring lots of adjustments, more time, more money, more meetings before you will get any money out of him

2. Moon's final aspect before leaving the sign is with Mars. Any aspect between the Moon and Mars involves cutting something out. Which doesn't leave for something good happening.

3. the final aspect is to Mars which is a malefic. This usually means that it will end badly, or that if its yes, it won't be the amount of money that you expect, or there will be some irregularity with it or your ability to actually get it, in any case you won't like it.

4. Moon's final aspect is an inconjunct which is a Murphy's Law variation. If something can go wrong, it will. You may think it looks like its going to work out to a yes, and then something comes from behind to schrew it up.

5. the aspect of the Moon to Mars also shows an argument of some kind.

6. The sextile to Pluto suggests that the person is not completely above board here, or that someone else is involved in some way that you don't know about.

I think this enough. You are getting the general idea about this chart and the potential for a yes/no. My feeling is that even if it looks like a yes, you won't like the final result.

beginner

Thank you zarnathu for reading .

:( planets are not favourable... Possibly because of early ascendent result is not cnfrm? If i post chart again than there maybe possibility of favourable result?? :)

I am hoping for the best.

I will give you feedback after tuesday...

Zarathu

Account Closed
Thank you zarnathu for reading .

:( planets are not favourable... Possibly because of early ascendent result is not cnfrm? If i post chart again than there maybe possibility of favourable result?? :)

I am hoping for the best.

I will give you feedback after tuesday...

Reposting the same question is not allowed in astrology. This would give the question a multiple birth time, and nothing in astrology has a multiple birth time without a death in between.

You would have to post a completely different question, and not some variation of this one.

beginner

Ok,.. but what will happen in the case of early ascendant? :pouty:

Reposting the same question is not allowed in astrology. This would give the question a multiple birth time, and nothing in astrology has a multiple birth time without a death in between.

You would have to post a completely different question, and not some variation of this one.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I believe that I already answered the question that you posted.

Perhaps someone else would dissagre with me about the outcome. In any case you'll find out shortly about how forthcoming what you want is.