View Single Post
Unread 01-27-2020, 03:23 AM

Re: Made no sense till BMLilith--now it really doesn't!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irisiel View Post
H
Ok. I've been fascinated with another woman 40 years--since we were schoolmates. Still live in the same town. Barely even acquaintances at most, and that was back then.

I concluded back then it was an early adolescent girl/girl (not sexual) crush, because she was my undeveloped "Shadow"--at ease with people, compassionate, popular etc etc. Doesn't explain why the fascination has persisted.

Without knowing her accurate TOB you will never find out definitely - as you will not know from which house subjects her planet energies come from - and the most longlasting - even beyond death are 8th house placements and pluto connections coming along into a synastry.

What at your end happens with her gemini venus/mars conj semisextiling your cancer venus /mars conj - venus as physical attraction as ruler of 2nd house and mars as ruler of your 8th house with intense passionate mars/pluto energy correspondence - one can kinda get like"obsessed" with another person.

Second her jupiter she puts in your 8th house sextiling your venus/mars conj. Third her mercury semisextiling your venus/mars conj. as well and squaring your jupiter being in exact inconjunct with your sag-lilith and not easy to really grasp. 4th her sun semisextiling your moonnode very exact.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg synastry_irisiel_irisiriel_friend.jpg (73.0 KB, 17 views)
Irisiel (01-27-2020)