Relationships?

purplemax

Hey everyone! This is my first post and I was just wondering if anybody has any insight they could share? Dating, relationships have always been difficult and, well, really scary for me. But I really want one lol I just had an affair with someone and I felt so emotionally whole that it feels like it had changed me. But it is not a serious relationship but I dont understand what happened. Any ideas on what I might need in a relationship? Heres my chart :) Thanks in advance!

~ Jen

Attachments

• My birth chart.png
    My birth chart.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 24

Amit89

When Jupiter goes into capricorn in late 2019 it will go into your 5th house and this should give you opportunities for relationships.

Also uranus will give you opportunities with it's transit in taurus.

Put yourself out there, try online dating, speed dating, join social clubs etc.

ElenaJ

In fact, 7th ruler Saturn on the 5th cusp, you want every relationship to be literally a love affair.
It's trine Jupiter on the 9th, you would probably enjoy being with a foreigner, a university professor, a lawyer, a pastor, a creative type, or maybe find love overseas or far from your birthplace.
With your detached aquarian moon square your passionate scorpio mars in the 4th, you tend to fire up and be argumentative, not easy for close relationships. Don't be vengeful, and give your partner as much space as you would want to have. Also, don't think that sex is the solution to everything, it will lead to a low self-esteem for you.