Saturn 7h house square Sun,Mars, Uranus and Mercury

mabelle

Hi all.
Im super new in astrology. Just trying to understand symbols, houses and planetary aspects.
What I've been reading so far is pretty much scary.

Saturn 7th house square and Jupiter 3th opposite to all my planets in scorpio
Pluto trine Neptune trine Saturn
The Sun in 19 degress scorpio that is supposed to be the accurse degree of the accurse sign..

It does not seen not me auspicious at all.

Could any.of you help me to understand if my natal configuration ?
does it leave me any chance for a normal life and a healthy love relationship?
Should I withdraw from any human relationship as they will bring cruelty, sorrow and detachment?

How could I work on myself to revert or counterbalance this?
Your help is much appreciated.
Thanks.

Attachments

• 82868955_10216665714410165_4939032164982325248_o.jpg
    82868955_10216665714410165_4939032164982325248_o.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 24

Harmelia

Hi all.
Im super new in astrology. Just trying to understand symbols, houses and planetary aspects.

The Sun in 19 degress scorpio that is supposed to be the accurse degree of the accurse sign..

Should I withdraw from any human relationship as they will bring cruelty, sorrow and detachment?

Thanks.

Hi Mabelle!
Would you mind posting your birth data (birth date, birth time, birth city/country). I'd like to pull your chart up on my computer to study. It's not easy reading a blurry thumbnail chart - and I cant' look at transits, progressions, etc. using it. If you don't want to post your data on the forum, you could message me and I'll keep it private. Thank you!

mabelle

Hi!.
Thank you very much for your reply.
I dont mind posting here my data.
I was born the 11th 11th 1976 at 13.40 pm in Seville - Spain (UTC +1).
Hope this help.
Looking forward to your considerations on the aspects

Thanks.
Mabelle

Harmelia

Hi all.

Thanks.

First of all, when people first start studying their chart, they often get scared because they don't yet understand how it all works. Everyone's chart is perfect for them in having a meaningful life. So please don't be frightened by the descriptions you are reading. All the planets, signs and houses have positive and negative interpretations. How we use those energies is something we can work with and change - if we use them negatively.

Let's talk about all those Scorpio planets - Sun, Mercury, Mars, Uranus and North Node. Generally, the negative Scorpio traits would be the fearful ones. Scorpio tends to like to stay in the background, explore the inner side of things and is naturally psychologically-oriented. Scorpio can get emotional or be too emotional given other factors. On the positive side, Scorpio is the best investigator - loves plumbing the depths of psychological emotions and behavior, loves metaphysics, enjoys sex - the deep stuff. Your Pluto in Libra is in Scorpio's natural house - the 8th house. So even if Pluto is asking you to evolve the way you relate to people, it is also wanting to investigate and deal with unconscious emotions. Your personal planets - Sun, Mercury Mars -in the 9th house will be more out there than if they were in an inward, yin house. 9th house is very yang - liking to explore other cultures, learn new things, study philosophy, get an education - the 9th house is in the world - and Scorpio there will give you an added inner exploration along with it. Whatever you learn in the world through experience, you will assimilate on a deep level. That sounds very positive to me.

You also have Venus and Neptune in Sagittarius - so you have a lot of energy involved in Sagittarius - 9th house. This is very expansive in feel - much energy encouraging personal growth.

Jupiter is conjunct your IC - the most private part of yourself. Again, we have the image of you expanding - Jupiter rules Sagittarius - it's all about growth and expansion - on a very deep level.

Saturn in Leo square Sun will give you energy to grow and expand. Saturn just helps you keep focused. If you lose that focus, Saturn will remind you that your work is never done. Saturn is focused on Leo in the 7th. He wants you to work on your self-identity - on your creative self-expression - on aligning personal goals with career goals. You need to do something that is fun and creative and something you LOVE doing. You can't settle. Aquarius rising says you can't settle. You are here to develop you uniqueness - to not care if other people think you ought to go along with what's considered normal. You'll want to stand out. So Saturn square your Sun is just keeping you focused on YOU and not so much on other people. That's why it's in the 7th house. It doesn't mean you won't have relationships. It means that relationships aren't really your main concern. Some people need relationships to grow. Saturn there says, you will grow into your True Self if you focus on YOU.

Your Moon in Cancer is on the 6th house cusp. You will naturally have compassion for others and you'll want to be helpful. Maybe you'll have a job where you can help people in some way. Maybe a health-related field. Could be you're attracted to psychology or some other healing field.

This is a perfectly positive chart. It's straight forward and easy to read. It suggests things could go fairly smoothly for you. Life is not smooth for any of us, of course. But some people's charts are harder than others. This one does not strike me as hard at all.

antiphon

I have Saturn in the 7th and I wouldn’t say it’s brought cruelty, sorrow and detachment. If it eases your mind, there are sites where you can search for public figures with the same placement and read their Wikipedia page to prove to yourself it’s not as bad as all that. Also remember that everyone has Saturn somewhere in their chart. I would focus more on your Pluto square moon and Saturn square sun.

mabelle

Hi Harmelia
Thank you so much for all this. I was smilling while reading what you've wr
itten because it seemed to me as if you knew me since ages and you were simply describing my life. I've been always deep psychologically-oriented and emotions are serious stuff for me. I can not avoid plumbing the depths of soul, heart and behavior, I love philosophy, mythology and metaphysics, and enjoy sex on a deep level. I left my home country with 22 and I've been living in 8th different countries so far. I'm 43 now and without the learning that exploring other cultures, human nature and study philosophy,has given me I wouldnt be the deep solid and sensitive person I am today.
I have yes lots of energy, maybe too much. Difficult to surrender and give up. Difficult to stop.I think one of my life lessons has been learning how to withdraw and dossify myself. And stop trying.
When I settle down and build and stable life something in me makes it explode. Still trying to find a balance between what I am and what I do with no.much success

Saturn or Pluto or both are giving me hard times with relationships at work and with lovers.. not with friends at all.
I need to tell you I've learn a lot out of my relationships.is love maybe that has given me the courage and energy to undergo through deep personal transformations and look at the worse part of me. Accept it and use it as a leverage.
Sometimes we meet people who light in us the desire to become the best possible version of ourselves for them. And that has happened to me.
I am old already and I should we wise.. ;) but I am still struggling with relationships a lot. I have not had a fulfilling love life specially during the last 8 years
The question will be "in which way do I need to change my way of approaching relationships.
Focusing on me? Meaning not giving then much space?
I need to meditate about it.
It would be fantastic if you could recommend me books or material to read in order to start learning about astrology!

Thanks again for your contribution.

Best wishes.
Mabelle

mabelle

Hi Antiphon.
thanks for your reply. That's good to know! Also, happy to read that Saturn in house 7th has not given you much trouble. Everything I've read about him badly affected in house 7th is pretty awfull.
What do you mean with "*I would focus more on your Pluto square moon and Saturn square sun"?
I'm new in this so could you please clarify it?
Thanks and best wishes!
Mabelle

Last edited:

Harmelia

Hi Harmelia
Thank you so much for all this. I was smilling while reading what you've wr
itten because it seemed to me as if you knew me since ages and you were simply describing my life. I've been always deep psychologically-oriented and emotions are serious stuff for me. I can not avoid plumbing the depths of soul, heart and behavior, I love philosophy, mythology and metaphysics, and enjoy sex on a deep level. I left my home country with 22 and I've been living in 8th different countries so far. I'm 43 now and without the learning that exploring other cultures, human nature and study philosophy,has given me I wouldnt be the deep solid and sensitive person I am today.
I have yes lots of energy, maybe too much. Difficult to surrender and give up. Difficult to stop.I think one of my life lessons has been learning how to withdraw and dossify myself. And stop trying.
When I settle down and build and stable life something in me makes it explode. Still trying to find a balance between what I am and what I do with no.much success

Saturn or Pluto or both are giving me hard times with relationships at work and with lovers.. not with friends at all.
I need to tell you I've learn a lot out of my relationships.is love maybe that has given me the courage and energy to undergo through deep personal transformations and look at the worse part of me. Accept it and use it as a leverage.
Sometimes we meet people who light in us the desire to become the best possible version of ourselves for them. And that has happened to me.
I am old already and I should we wise.. ;) but I am still struggling with relationships a lot. I have not had a fulfilling love life specially during the last 8 years
The question will be "in which way do I need to change my way of approaching relationships.
Focusing on me? Meaning not giving then much space?
I need to meditate about it.
It would be fantastic if you could recommend me books or material to read in order to start learning about astrology!

Thanks again for your contribution.

Best wishes.
Mabelle

[FONT=&quot]You are very welcome, Mabelle. There are so many good books by great astrologers out there. For a beginner, I like Steven Forrest's books - "The Inner Sky" to begin. Stephen Arroyo's "Chart Interpretation Handbook" is a beginner's classic. Alan Oken's "Compete Astrology" gives more detail and goes more into intermediate, but still gives all the basics. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Well, of course, if you are in a love relationship, you must be authentic - be yourself - but you'll need to be attentive to your partner too. We aren't capable of loving another person until we love ourselves and that is the kicker for many of us. Scorpios can be great partners. The problem for many people is finding the right one - one who is truly suitable to us. That isn't always easy. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If you are really serious about being in a relationship, 2020 is excellent for "letting go" of the beliefs, emotions, ideas, etc. that no longer serve you in relationship. Whatever conditioning you've had that makes it difficult to love - maybe stuff with your parents. That's because Pluto and Saturn are in your 12th house of "letting go". You've got the Pluto-Saturn transiting conjunction in the 12th. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]In March of 2021, Saturn crosses your ASC into the first house for the first time. It will retrograde over the ASC and mess with you a while. That doesn't have to be bad. It's an opportunity to work on how you present yourself. You want to present yourself authentically - Saturn is about authenticity and integrity and truly being captain of your ship. He is not given to be emotional. He is responsible and thoughtful about his actions and behavior. He will have an air of authority and knowledge. He will be of service to others. He comes off as "capable" of leading and bringing out the best in other people.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You have SP Sun, Mars and Mercury in Capricorn and will have for years to come. Saturn rules Capricorn. My guess is that you would do well to meet someone who has a strong Capricorn-Aquarius presence (both ruled by Saturn) - instead of looking at the traditional techniques to determine romantic partners - 7th house ruler - in your case, Leo/Sun. SP Venus is in the first house in Aquarius. That's good for meeting someone. I think though, that he needs to be someone who's worked on himself and understands inner processes - you are too deep to be with someone who can't go there. But it'd probably be a good balance to be with someone less THERE than you. Capricorn can have a deep relaxed feel to them. Leo people can too. You could meet a Leo-Capricorn person - that would be good. Of course, I have no idea who you will meet. I'm just looking at your chart and thinking out loud . . . playing with ideas. Saturn is the traditional ruler of your whole chart. Saturn is important to everyone, but even more important if it's your chart ruler. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pluto doesn't cross over ASC until 2028, so no use thinking about waiting for that. Pluto can continue to help you let go of stuff . . . and as long as you do, things ought to go well with Pluto in 12th. But, Saturn crossing into the first house, could represent a new beginning after all the "letting go" you do. That doesn't mean you can't meet someone before then. You could meet someone also working on Scorpio stuff - and letting go - and working on changing yourselves in relationship together. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I don't usually do this, but I erected your latest Venus Return Chart. It's one of the tools some astrologer's use to predict when a person MIGHT meet someone. You can erect it by starting a new chart - it is November 23, 2019 at 5:06 am - that's the exact day and time of your latest Venus Return. I made it for Seville, Spain, but I'm not sure you're still there. Are you? If not, erect it for the city where you are currently living.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If I'm right about the location, the you have a Libra rising in this year's Venus Return. Venus is then the chart ruler. That's good for relationships. You can watch the transits and see what planets in what houses are touched. Here's a Youtube Video on how to use the technique: https://youtu.be/I5XEmXhAdSE[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I haven't tested the Venus Return chart much so I'm not sure how much stock to put into it. I'm always skeptical about Love Matching astrology techniques. So think of it as PLAY. Just something fun to test. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Okay. Well, I've run my mouth long enough. Wishing you all the best.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Harmelia[/FONT]

Last edited:

antiphon

Saturn square sun can bring depression, fatalism, hopelessness, self-criticism. Pluto square moon can bring dark emotions, powerful emotions, but also the tendency to cut off unwanted feelings out of fear of being overwhelmed. In my experience, these aspects are more significant problems than Saturn in the 7th. To me, that placement just means delays in marriage, a Saturnian partner or synastry, an older or more mature partner, approaching relationships with seriousness and commitment.

I looked at your chart, and it tells me that the last two years have been especially lonely, with progressed Venus opposite Saturn. Fortunately, you are at the very end of that period, and are now at the beginning of a two year period that I have seen be very positive for relationships (progressed Venus square Sun).

mabelle

Hi antiphon.
Thanks for this!.
Well you are pretty right. Relationships and emotions are sometimes too much. I tend to obsess myself and put a lot of mental energy in then so sometimes I am capable to transform a light funny easy going intetaction into a well of mud and Drama
I feel I have the capacity to ruin everything I that I touch.
Is there a way I could work on myself At least to keep this tendency under Control?
I dont what the person in front of me to be hit by my waves of inner darkness..
Pluto is placed trine Neptune and Saturn, could they help?

And Yess. You Are completely right. The Last 3.5 years have been pretty lonely and grey.

Lest hope you Are right.

Thanks
Mabelle

Last edited:

antiphon

Hi Mabelle,

Square aspects in the natal chart can swing like a pendulum between "too much" and "not enough". And like a pendulum, the effort you put into pushing it in one direction creates a corresponding swing towards the opposite side. The more you try to control it or master it, the more it controls you. It's better to try to calm and soothe the intensity rather than eliminate it completely. So I think it's good to want to stop the person in front of you to be hit by waves of inner darkness. But you might also try to recognize that some people appreciate your emotional depth and insight. Looking at it that way could help you avoid going to extremes.