Relocated Natal Chart comparisons

Wave

Hi,

first of all you should go to www.astro.com, enter your birth data, go to "Free Horoscopes" and click on "AstroClick Travel". The best places for you from what I have seen are:

Perth (not so career wise, but you can meet quite nice people there)
Gottenberg (Sweden)- Jupiter MC line
Berlin - Jupiter MC line
Prague (west of) - Jupiter MC line
Malta - Jupiter MC line
Las Vegas (ideal for realisation of ambitious plans and undertakings)
Prince Rupert (all of the four following cities are in Canada)
Prince George ( all these four following are good for real-estate business)
Victoria
Vancouver
San Francisco

I did not have a look at your relocated horoscope in these places, I hope someone else can you give you some advice on this.

Good luck,
Wave.

Wave

Hi,

I hope that you will find the best destination for you possible.

I remember that the astrocartography map did not have a some strong MC line going through/close Toronto and therefore I have not recommended to you this city.

I think Vancouver is a better choice, but if you will decide to go to Canada, you can try both Vancouver and Toronto and than you can let us know what was the better choice;).

Wave.

Draco

If it is your work that this move concerns primarily, then go for a place at which the most essentially dignified planet (the almuten of the figure) is at midheaven, which could surely only bring out your greatest latent strength where work is concerned.

The most essentially fortified planet is Venus, as this is the only planet not peregrine or in debility such as the detrimented Moon. Venus is only in her most minor dignity of face, but it's the best there is to work with.

Relocating to a place in which Venus is upon the midheaven, will make the most of the little essential strength that it has, allowing her full expression of her dignity, particularly as the midheaven concerns career and public life.

Your Venus/MC line runs through Western Canada, I believe that it runs right through Prince Rupert. If you want to make the most of your latent potential, go for Prince Rupert, it will bring out the best in you in terms of your career.

Whatever you do, don't go to a Moon place, as your Moon is detrimental, and the other planets are peregrine, which will tend to malice given the chance, so go with Venus, your greatest latent strength, and the MC, place of career - Prince Rupert.

I looked up Prince Rupert, because I've never heard of it, so here's a links in case you're interested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Rupert,_British_Columbia

Last edited:

lorieno

Hello all

I have found that rushing to look at the astrocartography map to find the best place is not a good idea. I prefer starting with isolating the planet(s) in the chart which are strongest in term of power (dignities, etc) and harmony (receiving soft/positive aspects). Then I like to think where in the relocated chart and/or what house should this planet best be put to action?.
It is also good to look at the chart's planet patterns in order to strenghen, for instance, one type of houses (fire, earth?)

Another surprising area of investigation is the least aspected planet, especially if this planet rules the Sun sign. Putting this planet on an angle is, from my experience, a tremendous healing experience.

kindly

autumnleaf

Draco said:
If it is your work that this move concerns primarily, then go for a place at which the most essentially dignified planet (the almuten of the figure) is at midheaven, which could surely only bring out your greatest latent strength where work is concerned.

The most essentially fortified planet is Venus, as this is the only planet not peregrine or in debility such as the detrimented Moon. Venus is only in her most minor dignity of face, but it's the best there is to work with.

Relocating to a place in which Venus is upon the midheaven, will make the most of the little essential strength that it has, allowing her full expression of her dignity, particularly as the midheaven concerns career and public life.

Your Venus/MC line runs through Western Canada, I believe that it runs right through Prince Rupert. If you want to make the most of your latent potential, go for Prince Rupert, it will bring out the best in you in terms of your career.

Whatever you do, don't go to a Moon place, as your Moon is detrimental, and the other planets are peregrine, which will tend to malice given the chance, so go with Venus, your greatest latent strength, and the MC, place of career - Prince Rupert.

I looked up Prince Rupert, because I've never heard of it, so here's a links in case you're interested:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Rupert,_British_Columbia

That first sentence, about looking at the planet closest to the MC for the best possible job relocation, what if you don't have anything that's all that close? Also, do you want the one that's closest going towards the MC or away from it?? I'm getting myself confused here. lol :p

lorieno

Hi Fullmoondawn
I relocated your chart in Vancouver and West Canada and I am finding a rather negative result in this area (the 10th house is not very harmonic here) . With due respect to Draco, I feel that taking into account solely the Almuten is not enough.
To me your best, most powerful and harmonious planets are Jupiter and Mercury. Jupiter is in a very tight sextile to Pluto and Mercury in a very tight sextile to Saturn. We are talking about money, exchange trading, strength in those planets is necessary for sucessful dealings anytime but especially in this day and age.
I would therefore look towards places in the world where Jupiter and Mercury will serve the purpose of your project. What you are looking for, i feel, is a strong and harmonious planet on the MC or near the MC and strong 2nd/8th house axis. The West part of the States fulfil these requirements.
In Denver, for instance, your Scorpio 2nd house of resources is very strong, with Jupiter in easy trine with the MC while Mercury sits on top of the chart sextile to Saturn in the 8th.

Incidentally, your synastry with the incorporation date of Denver 1st Dec 1902 is particularly good.

I also run several date of incorporation of "Money places" against your natal for basic synastry and I found Zurich (Switzerland) has having a VERY high level of harmony.

You mention using internet for your work. I also use internet for my work and I am always fascinated at looking at the geographical origin of my clients with own relocated charts.
Remember to keep in mind your own relocated chart when dealing on the internet. :)

Very best wishes for success and joy!

Have you tried the astrocartography on astro.com, go to free horoscopes, then look to right. Astrocartography works and there is forum on AW that covers this and on astro.com on interactive, travel they offer astrocartography/world maps, which has its place and explains which planets rules lat and long where you relocate to and how this will affect you in this location. Do NOT do a relocated birth chart.

Have just realised where the confusion may be on astro.com to get a solar return for a new location, you have to find the option to use a relocated chart, which does mean changing location from where natally you were born to where you are living now. This is just so you can get a relocated solar return only.....

Relocated birth charts are more or less astrocartography, whereby all your natal planets are stretched out over the globe and uses lat and long to discover best place to live. Apparently relocated birth charts does something similar whereby especially over the Angles could bring a planet out of 12, 3 6 or 9th to become much more active

Last edited:

socrates

Hello all

I have found that rushing to look at the astrocartography map to find the best place is not a good idea. I prefer starting with isolating the planet(s) in the chart which are strongest in term of power (dignities, etc) and harmony (receiving soft/positive aspects). Then I like to think where in the relocated chart and/or what house should this planet best be put to action?.
It is also good to look at the chart's planet patterns in order to strenghen, for instance, one type of houses (fire, earth?)

Another surprising area of investigation is the least aspected planet, especially if this planet rules the Sun sign. Putting this planet on an angle is, from my experience, a tremendous healing experience.

kindly

Hi Lorieno
Can you check my most harmonious places?
I`ve been thinking of moving for ages and tried a few places in europe but Uranus is on 4th house almost everywhere in EU

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_ll_m_hp_42715_7433.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_ll_m_hp_42715_7433.gif
    45.1 KB · Views: 33