Where Is The Copy of The Letter?

PiscesDream

Hello,

could you please help me to interpret the horary question:

"Where Is The Copy of The Letter?"

I do assume that the copy of the letter is signified by the 3rd house, but otherwise I am not sure how to proceed.

Thank you very much,
PiscesDream:pisces:.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_where_is_the_copy_of_the_letter_hr.jpg
    astro_2gw_where_is_the_copy_of_the_letter_hr.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

fensi88

Copy of The Letter is represent with Mars in Virgo. Vi means often not visible, in a pocket, drawer, suitcase, cupboard, closets, bag or under something, also storage areas or near some medicine stuff. It can be in a clothes and food closet, pantry, bookcase, desk, study, exercise room, filing cabinet, servant's quarters, room where pets are kept, room used as an office in the home, rented room in the home, sick person's room, storeroom, study room.
Look at places where you hopes or wishes to be. A friend may have seen it or put it someplace. Look at any work area in the home. Look at guest room.

Direction: South by East
Near colour: red, black, muddy greens, brown

POF is in Aq in 5 house so it can be in or near a built-in device or equipment, a shelf or a closet that is not part of the house, near electrical appliances, radios, televisions, computers, in a TV room with stereo equipment, near a telephone area, close to a meter panel or fuse box, close to a light in a room that has been remodeled or modernized, an additional room with modern furniture, part of the house that was in the original structure, in rooms upstairs, the attic, near a drafty window, planning or drafting room or a room with barely comfortable furniture.
When POFis in 5 house, as in this chart, a child may have put it somewhere or know where it is or in some way your child will be involved in finding item. Look in a child's room, any place of pleasure or enjoyment. Near the heating system, fireplace or hearth in the home.

Direction: North by West
Near colour: violet, indigo, azure, green, grey, multi-colors, unusual shades, neons

PiscesDream

Hello Fensi88,

thank you very much for your reply. I wonder why did not you use the 3rd house significator for the copy of the letter, but the 7th house instead? Does it seem that I will eventually find it?

Thank you,
PiscesDream:wink:.

Last edited:

IleneK

Premium Member
Hello Fensi88,

thank you very much for your reply. I wonder why did not you use the 3rd house significator for the copy of the letter, but the 7th house instead? Does it seem that I will eventually find it?

Thank you,
PiscesDream:wink:.

For what it is worth, the cusp of the 3rd house in the chart is 29 Scorp, so Mars does rule the 3rd [and the 2nd].

knowledge

The letter must be in dark place or black / purple or a mix of the coloured suitcase or a box? Perhaps... in the North or North by West near some boundaries.

It does sits next to a mirror or a glass object or woman's things and a water source.

knowledge

It's not completely on the ground or level up high...probable something sitting on the floor...like a little chest on the floor or a suitcase or a box/basket that is dark or old.

knowledge

You will get the letter it in a 10! Probably your siblings/cousin or your uncle or aunt or a coworker could get this letter for you.

Osamenor

Staff member
You will get the letter it in a 10!

The letter must be in dark place or black / purple or a mix of the coloured suitcase or a box? Perhaps... in the North or North by West near some boundaries.

It does sits next to a mirror or a glass object or woman's things and a water source.

It's not completely on the ground or level up high...probable something sitting on the floor...like a little chest on the floor or a suitcase or a box/basket that is dark or old.

You will get the letter it in a 10! Probably your siblings/cousin or your uncle or aunt or a coworker could get this letter for you.

Knowledge, the rules of this forum require that you include the relevant astrology in astrology posts. Please do not make horary interpretations without specifying what you see in the chart that you're interpreting that way. This is a learning forum, not a horary service. Predictions that don't mention the astrological factors don't help anyone learn.

Your posts need to include what in the chart makes you think the letter is where you say, what in the chart makes you think it will be found "in a 10" (and what you mean by "in a 10"), and what in the chart makes you think a sibling, cousin, aunt, uncle, or coworker will be the messenger. Without that, you're making non-astrological posts. Non-astrological posts in astrological threads are subject to deletion.

All: going forward, please stick to astrological posts in this thread.

Back on topic,
Osamenor