help with solar return: stellium in 11th house, what could my year possibly be like?

Yumeiru

hi, i feel kinda weird asking for help, but could anyone please take a look at my chart? i'm still a high schooler so my problems may seem trivial to you all, but i'm just wondering how my year would turn out, considering communication and all that stuff. this isn't the first time where i would have classes completely by myself, with no friends or people i'm familiar with, so i'm wondering how i would end up handling these awkward "loner" situations?
natal + solar return chart
solar return chart

Attachments

• natal + solar return 2019.jpg
    natal + solar return 2019.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 55
  • solar return 2019.jpg
    solar return 2019.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

With the opposition of Pluto and Saturn along the horizon, I don't doubt asking for help feels a little awkward for you. Could you elaborate more on why you will be having classes where you will be the only student? I'm thinking exceptionalism of some kind (this would fit Pluto's prominence, especially with Modern Siderealism's take on the planet) however I'm just shooting in the dark.

Yumeiru

With the opposition of Pluto and Saturn along the horizon, I don't doubt asking for help feels a little awkward for you. Could you elaborate more on why you will be having classes where you will be the only student? I'm thinking exceptionalism of some kind (this would fit Pluto's prominence, especially with Modern Siderealism's take on the planet) however I'm just shooting in the dark.

ah sorry, what i wrote must've been misleading! my classes are sized normally, it's just that i'm a really shy person so i don't really interact with or know many people...it's a little bit humiliating but i don't have many friends and usually i end up in classes where i'm not familiar with most people

conspiracy theorist

Ah... that seems more normal. Still I see the Pluto opposition Saturn as relevant, as it does speak to a reticence in social situations. Both Pluto and Saturn encourage reserve, and both planets play upon the personality (1st house) and Saturn (others generally, intimate one-to-one partnerships specifically)

SR looks positive for social situations actually. A full 11th house in the SR speaks to a focus on broader groups and the 3rd house is communications. Since you might be a bit on the formal side, why don't you try to join some clubs this year? Especially clubs that encourage you to speak up and to formulate and articulate your thoughts in a public setting? Like debate, poetry or politically oriented groups.

Yumeiru

Ah... that seems more normal. Still I see the Pluto opposition Saturn as relevant, as it does speak to a reticence in social situations. Both Pluto and Saturn encourage reserve, and both planets play upon the personality (1st house) and Saturn (others generally, intimate one-to-one partnerships specifically)

SR looks positive for social situations actually. A full 11th house in the SR speaks to a focus on broader groups and the 3rd house is communications. Since you might be a bit on the formal side, why don't you try to join some clubs this year? Especially clubs that encourage you to speak up and to formulate and articulate your thoughts in a public setting? Like debate, poetry or politically oriented groups.

ah well i wouldn't really consider myself formal (though it really depends on who i'm talking to; i do change the way i speak depending on the person), but i'm considering what you suggested! the only challenge is moving out of my comfort zone to actually speak up ;; i think i can only feel comfortable about trying something new when i do it with a good friend. also, thank you for looking at my chart, i really appreciate it :)

conspiracy theorist

Hmm, I should clarify what I mean by formal because I have a personal meaning that I add to it. It's a person who needs a "reason" to speak or needs for speech to be purposeful. The opposite is a free-flowing speaker for where the act of talking and communicating takes precedence over what is being spoken about/communicated.

Do you have any good friends at your school, currently? That would be pretty great and more than many people your age could boast about.

kimbermoon

I would offer that your natal opposition is also at odds with your Pisces Sun in the third house. Due to the emotional depths of the Sun in Pisces, there is often a heightened degree of sensitivity or self-consciousness that arises in the Identity, which has been conditioned by past experiences. Shyness is a common feature, along with a hesitation in speaking up for fear of being ridiculed or teased.

The t-square involving the Sun can suggest a greater degree of vulnerability and sensitivity, since the Pluto / Saturn opposition can be quite intimidating.
Consider that another opposition between natal Venus/Neptune afflicts Jupiter which only adds to such tendencies.

Note that in the Solar return, the Sun is also conjunct Neptune, possibly adding further confusion and uncertainty in dealing with the natal opposition
The Sun and Moon are both involved in the 11th h stellium, indicating a ‘New Moon phase’, suggesting this can be a time of new beginnings for you. Keep in mind that the 11th House is about networking and group activities, so you might benefit from associating with those of like minds, rather than just relying on chance friendships that may or may not leave you feeling supported and understood.

The North Node is strong in the Solar ASC, and also Saturn and Pluto are now courting a conjunction, which for you straddles your natal Chiron, both suggesting the potential for healing and renewal, possibly through the help of destiny in supporting your free will to change that which hinders you. Also
Venus is a strong influence as it straddles your MC for the year ahead: by first learning to love yourself, you can better express your love externally.

I have to say that looking at the transits is often highly confusing unless you already have a sense of the inherent indications in the natal chart.