Transition into Aquarius

Whoam1

My chart, has a cap. sun/AC and a Virgo moon. I am a Pluto/Mars and Saturn/Uranus ruled person. However, i have a Hades eighth house moon, and an Aquarius stellium. The moon has transitioned into becoming very scorpionic, this leaves my sun at an imbalance, as i haven't transitioned I need to re-balance the shift. How can i activate the Aquarius stellium, so i can stop living trapped by Capricorn? This stellium is stronger than my sun, however it needs to be activated, any suggestions?

Lykanized

I wish I could help you in astrological terms as I'm still very new to astrology. I will say you seem to have a lot of pain you need to process and all astrology can do sometimes is point you to what you may need to work through. Based on what you told me in your other thread which I won't reiterate in much detail here since it's personal, you need to work on accepting yourself and realizing who you are is not these people who hurt you
I see astrology as a helpful tool for selfdiscovery. What you know is that you have a hard time accepting your Aquarius stellium and Saturn chart ruler. Whatever the Aquarius stellium represents to you and whatever the Saturnian energy represents to you, take those things and dislocate them from astrology for a little while. Introspect as to why you have trouble owning certain parts of who you are and find ways to face and process that pain

That's all I can think that may help. I feel as if you perhaps have trouble accepting many parts of your chart for deep reasons and you just needs to dig into yourself and as yourself why. It may feel uncomfortable, but it will help you grow

I definitely agree that Aquarius stellium may overpower or at least equal your Capricorn rising and sun, but don't forget the Virgo moon. You seem to overidentifity with Pluto/Scorpio. Maybe you need to accept certain parts of your chart that seem unsavory. Virgo isn't the most glamorous sign by reputation, but it has a lot of strengths. It also has a lot of intensity that people don't quite understand. Virgo is vastly misunderstood. The inner experience of Virgo can be incredibly obsessive and intense just like Plutonian energy. Virgo is a very dark sign. It's not the virgin. It's the virgin-whore. Scorpio is fixed with Plutonic transformative energy. Virgo is mutable(changeable, transformative) with Earth(steady, stubborn). Perhaps you're more Virgo moon than you think

Last edited:

Lykanized

I'm showing you this because I have an intuition that you don't accept parts of yourself that you really need to accept. Maybe you're not as Scorpionic or Plutonic as you think you are but you're clinging to that image for some deeply personal reason. Your Aquarius stellium may definitely overpower your ascendant or sun, but your moon is virgo baby

Great article on Virgo, the virgin-whore
http://astroarena12.blogspot.com/2014/06/virgo-virgin-whore.html

See, people see Virgo as this neat, perfect, nitpicky sign, but that's all superficial bs. Virgo has deep darkness within it, deep discord. And that discord has to be expressed somehow. They strive for a sense of order in certain aspects of life, but in other aspects will be given to complete freedom of expression and even chaos because they NEED that to release all the emotional turmoil they hold within, all the darkness and pain. Virgo may even be given to selfdestructiveness as dealing with all the inner turmoil isn't for the faint of heart. Virgo is definitely an intense sign, especially as a moon. You hold yourself to high standards in what you do and beat yourself up for not being able to live up to those standards

I could go on, but I"m a little :devil::devil::devil:

Whoam1

Intresting topic, I don't really see any of it in me really. Maybe that's due to the fact I was supposed to be a Leo moon? I'm highly destructive but not in the way a Virgo is. Even my pullen charts reads virgo after Taurus (which is almost not activated), Aquarius, Scorpio, Aries, Capricorn, then Virgo. Especially do to because I have a 8th house virgo and a 12th house Mercury, virgo moon acts like Pisces and absorbs Pluto and Saturn energy, especially bc it's in the eighth house aspected Pluto, and Saturn rules aquariaus too in my chart, and Aquarius contains the south node in the second house , putting the north node with the moon in the eight house.

Last edited:

Lykanized

Intresting topic, I don't really see any of it in me really. Maybe that's due to the fact I was supposed to be a Leo moon? I'm highly destructive but not in the way a Virgo is. Even my pullen charts reads virgo after Taurus (which is almost not activated), Aquarius, Scorpio, Aries, Capricorn, then Virgo. Especially do to because I have a 8th house virgo and a 12th house Mercury, virgo moon acts like Pisces and absorbs Pluto and Saturn energy, especially bc it's in the eight aspected Pluto, and Saturn rules aquariaus too in my chart, and Aquarius contains the south node, putting the north node with the moon in the eight.
Well, it's something to think about, at least. I still feel you have trouble accepting parts of yourself. Not because you want to be a 'poser' or something, but because your past. that's your journey. You will come to understand yourself even better in time

What do you mean you were supposed to be a Leo moon?
I was born 2 week premature, so that would make me a Leo sun, but I don't relate to Leo at all lol. Well, I shall not be redundant. But let's just say, the force of the Lion doesn't run strong in this one. The first of the wolf waiting to tear my flesh apart runs strong in this one

You seem to really be attracted to Pluto/Scorpio darkness and intensity. Maye that darkness and intensity could be explained in ways that have nothing to do with Pluto or Scorpio. That's why I presented the Virgo moon possibility. You find many artists with Virgo placements creating intense art and music and writing because Virgo does carry a beast within just like Pluto can. A beast that desperately needs to scratch its way out and that may come out in such dark, destructive ways

Whoam1

Also funny that my best and closest friend has Taurus-Leo-Cancer engergy with a splash of Scorpio. And I have-Scorpio-Aquarius-Capricorn with a splash or Taurus.

Whoam1

Well, it's something to think about, at least. I still feel you have trouble accepting parts of yourself. Not because you want to be a 'poser' or something, but because your past. that's your journey. You will come to understand yourself even better in time

What do you mean you were supposed to be a Leo moon?
I was born 2 week premature, so that would make me a Leo sun, but I don't relate to Leo at all lol. Well, I shall not be redundant. But let's just say, the force of the Lion doesn't run strong in this one. The first of the wolf waiting to tear my flesh apart runs strong in this one

You seem to really be attracted to Pluto/Scorpio darkness and intensity. Maye that darkness and intensity could be explained in ways that have nothing to do with Pluto or Scorpio. That's why I presented the Virgo moon possibility. You find many artists with Virgo placements creating intense art and music and writing because Virgo does carry a beast within just like Pluto can. A beast that desperately needs to scratch its way out and that may come out in such dark, destructive ways

It's probably Saturn Aquarius and Capricorn energy as Saturn is the op death, symbol is a scythe (I've been attacked with before with a scythe when I was like 5). At the end of the day I want to throw there books at most virgos heads.

Lykanized

regardless, I think your issue is a matter of accepting yourself, accepting the parts of you you may identify as Aquarian. Astrology is not the end all be all of self undestanding. So take those traits you associate with Aquarius in you and dig through to figure out why you have a hard time tapping into the stellium. A Capricorn-Aquarius could possibly do some great things for humanity if you tape into that part of yourself. Don't be afraid to accept your Saturnian/Capricorn and Aquarius/Uranian energy as even being well above your Scorpionic/Plutonian power

Whoam1

I think the Saturn/Uranus needs to transition from Capricorn to Aquarius, I will always have the AC in Capricorn but its in my best interests to manifest my ego in Aquarius because I need a change.

Lykanized

I think the Saturn/Uranus needs to transition from Capricorn to Aquarius, I will always have the AC in Capricorn but its in my best interests to manifest my ego in Aquarius because I need a change.
You'lle get your change.Even little by little, always appreciate the provress you make each day,I'm seeking change myself too. I think we should always seek change. I'm into astrology bc it offer interesting perspectives on how to jumpstart selfintrospection. Introspection is power. It's inner power. Control is a futile endeavor. Power on the other hand means we know we can handle whatever unexpected thing comes up no matter what it is

If it's not too deep, why do you think Aquarius it he answer and how are you so certain that you already aren't Aquarian and just don't realize it?
Those personal planets will still be important, tho Sun, the moon, Venus, Meercury, and Mars

Whoam1

Sun in cap, Moon in virgo, Venus in Scorpio, Merc in Pluto, Mars in Aquarius. Aquarius has been in my life I just haven't realized it until now and I think that my chart points there. Sun in cap points to Saturn in Taurus to Venus in Scorpio, to Pluto in sag, to Jupiter in Aries to mars in Aquarius, to Uranus in aquarius. Moon in virgo points to Mercury in Aries Jupiter then mars in Aquarius then Uranus in Aquarius.