General music comments

tikana

Re: aspects and singing talent

Jackass

i think when it comes to music it is hard to distinguish the good because you like the artist or good because you like them.. CD is good but her vcoice irrotates my nerves.. personally i like Sarah Brightman but even she in some songs kiling my ears. I luv Angela Gheorghiu esp when she sings Vissi D'Arte. Dimmu Borgir's Shagrath's voice calms me for some strange reason.. most people freak out when they hear him sing.. it is hard to tell

shrug
Tik

tikana

Arabic and Lebanese tunes will send me to a nut house.. it just doesnt do well with my ears even though i luv chalga and fado styles

Tik

JACKASSS

Banned

Hani Shaker does it right. Ya Retini is one that I like.
I also Wael Kfoury's Omri Killo. My sister says it sounds like death music but it's nothing like it!

tikana

lol death music.. listen to Dimmu Borgir's Kings of the carnival live .. youtube it.. that is DEATH music
lol

Tik

Moulin

LOL me too...

Lisa Stansfield has a great voice.. will try to find her chart. A perfect example of a bad singer who made it with the help of a highly evolved mic is of course Kylie Minogue!

tikana said:
Arabic and Lebanese tunes will send me to a nut house.. it just doesnt do well with my ears even though i luv chalga and fado styles

Tik

tikana

Moulin

i dont have a problem with Kylie M. she is pop .. bad voice is forgiveable .. but Britney spears with Spice girls ohh boy
now you are talking bad!

'if you want to be my lover
you gotta get with my friends"

LOL!

T

Moulin

Tik, l haven't thrown up all year till l just read your last post LOL

yeah, on behalf of the UK i'm really sorry that Spice Girls even made it past the washing up bowl ;)

Britney Spear's transits must read like a horror flick at the moment, don't ya think?

tikana

Moulin

you cant really blame UK for spice girls.. it is the mad teenagers you must blame.. if peopel did not buy SG garbage.. they would not be around

lol
T