Desperate! Need help: when will I get a new job?

astrokp

Hi all,

I have been trying for a new job for the longest time. I really need to get out of my current one to move to a more satisfying, better paying job. What does this chart tell you about my job situation? When will I get a new job?

Thank you for all your help!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_when_will_i_get_a_job.69601.179835.png
    astro_w2gw_when_will_i_get_a_job.69601.179835.png
    42 KB · Views: 28

rafaella

I'm not seeing a job in this chart however Venus is strong and so is Saturn. Venus exalts Saturn, so the companies to like you and think you as a great candidate but it doesn't lead to a job in the end. Have you had many interviews?

Moon in 12th stands out. What kind of job are you looking for? Moon in 12th suggests something unknown and hidden something will come to surface, that may or may not be related to this. Is there anything else that is influencing you at this time?

astrokp

Thank you Rafaella,

I haven't been called for an interview yet. I gave a written test last year which I didn't clear. I have applied to a few places, but haven't heard from any so perhaps I haven't made it to any of those. I have a background in editorial, publishing so something on those lines is what I am looking for right now. What exactly do you mean by 'influencing'?