Sun in 6th, Moon in 12th

JPenny

Hi everyone! I've been trying to find information about my sun opposition moon in the 6th and 12th houses. I've read about sun opposition moon, but couldn't find out much about them being in the 6th and the 12th houses. I find the moon in the 12th house equally interesting and frightening lol. If anyone has any information on this that would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_j.1803.389.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_j.1803.389.gif
    51.6 KB · Views: 18

AppLeo

The Sun in our chart often shows what we desire and what are essence is in life. When located in the 6th House, there's a tendency towards paying attention to the small things in life. You find satisfaction by doing mundane tasks and giving people a good hand or service. Often, these people like maintain a strict schedule by getting up early in the morning, paying careful attention to health and diet, and making sure that their responsibilities are always met.

Having the Moon opposite in the 12th creates a contradiction with your Sun. The Moon represents our comforts and motivations. So in a way, you struggle with this daily activity stuff. Moon in the 12th points to a private life, spirituality, and avoiding the world or escaping.

You know how guru's or yogi's or those people that just sit and meditate hours and hours a day? Those are the 12th House people. They do not worry and stress over the small and material matters that is represented by the 6th House.

Your Moon feels comfortable in this kind of lazy, meditative, escapist state in the 12th. Your Sun, however, wants to serve people and to take responsibility. The Sun represents what we want; this is what you want; this is your life. You may be comfortable doing 12th house things, but what will fulfill your ego and sense of worth in this life is by taking responsibility in life.

Oddity

You were born under a lunar eclipse, as well as moon being in 12 - if anyone wants to jump in and delineate that. Moon on its own south node, in 12, ruling ascendant, opposing sun.

Volunteers?

AppLeo

You were born under a lunar eclipse, as well as moon being in 12 - if anyone wants to jump in and delineate that. Moon on its own south node, in 12, ruling ascendant, opposing sun.

Volunteers?

I think those placements point to escapism or denying ones responsibilities.

muchacho

Planets in 6th, 8th and 12th are afflicted except when they rule one of those houses. Planets that have aspects with the nodes are also afflicted. An eclipse means major affliction. And a waning Moon is malefic. However, Moon being chart ruler would be a bonus point and Moon is also aspected by Jupiter, a natural benefic, which is another bonus point. So the Moon is doing almost fine but the Sun not so much. In the sidereal chart, Moon is in Taurus, btw.

Last edited: