Sun sextile Neptune?

TamaraL

I find this aspect is responsible for my extreme case of sensitivity to the outer world (not as extreme as agoraphobia, but on the verge of that) & having vivid dreams as well as searching an identity (Sun) through imagination (Neptune). Whats your experience or personal opinion of people with this aspect?

Many Thanks,
Best wishes
Miss T

Attachments

• TRANSITS24JANUARY.jpg
    TRANSITS24JANUARY.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

Krewster

(sorry off topic)

if Nept-to-personal planets is the focus, then Moon decile Nept (16 min orb) and Merc undecile Nept (39 min) could be added to the mix of what you experience as Neptunian.

rahu

Banned
you have a neptune/saturn conjunction which by itself would give very psychichally sensitive personality structure, one in which you deeply reflect on reality rather than reality impiinging on you.
the vivid dreams are more colsely related to the sextile of urnaus to your node. . you have very strong intuition powers becuare the venus/sun midpoint is conjunct the north node and square to moon. this also gives avery emotional and attractive vibration , so i would not expect love to be a roble or at least you have many who are attracted to you imediately.

Last edited:

TamaraL

(sorry off topic)

if Nept-to-personal planets is the focus, then Moon decile Nept (16 min orb) and Merc undecile Nept (39 min) could be added to the mix of what you experience as Neptunian.

I wasn't aware of those aspects at all!Are they really there...so much to learn...I am very Neptunian apparently...Thanks Dear Krewster

rahu

Banned
i also noticed that your uranus/node midpoint is at 4aqua45.
this would imply tha you have currently been having a lot of vivid dreaming because the transiting node was square to this midpoint from about the jan 6 to jan 11.

rahu

mdinaz

I find this aspect is responsible for my extreme case of sensitivity to the outer world (not as extreme as agoraphobia, but on the verge of that) & having vivid dreams as well as searching an identity (Sun) through imagination (Neptune). Whats your experience or personal opinion of people with this aspect?

Many Thanks,
Best wishes
Miss T

I think it is your Vesta quincunx the ASC. The ASC is where the outer world comes into your sphere of consciousness, and Vesta is where we put energy, thoughts and beliefs into the Universe for manifestation. Thus, your thoughts and beliefs are negatively influenced by the outer world, and as you absorb this negativity, you create a negatively-influence reality with this. As the ASC is in Cancer and the Moon is square the Sun, and the Sun is sesquiquadate the ASC, your core being is also negatively aspected by the outer world, which effects you in a deep emotional manner, which further sends negative emotion to the Universe for manifestation as your reality. These manifestations come out the Vertex, which - ta da - is conjunct your Moon. A nice little vortex of negative creativity. The Sun sextile Neptune just lets you spin fantasies about why this is so and justifies it in your mind, but it is giving you a false sense of reality.

TamaraL

I think it is your Vesta quincunx the ASC. The ASC is where the outer world comes into your sphere of consciousness, and Vesta is where we put energy, thoughts and beliefs into the Universe for manifestation. Thus, your thoughts and beliefs are negatively influenced by the outer world, and as you absorb this negativity, you create a negatively-influence reality with this. As the ASC is in Cancer and the Moon is square the Sun, and the Sun is sesquiquadate the ASC, your core being is also negatively aspected by the outer world, which effects you in a deep emotional manner, which further sends negative emotion to the Universe for manifestation as your reality. These manifestations come out the Vertex, which - ta da - is conjunct your Moon. A nice little vortex of negative creativity. The Sun sextile Neptune just lets you spin fantasies about why this is so and justifies it in your mind, but it is giving you a false sense of reality.

Really??.. can a small quincux affect everything...I knew Moon square Sun was hard to live with but ..but I wasn't aware my vertex is negatively influenced by all these aspects...so I have false fantasies about my "negative" energy ..which I sent out & it comes back to me through the vertex-moon & moon-sun aspects..& fantasies are giving me a false sense of reality...
it sounds like a big challenge,like me being a "factory of negativity" & unaware...
not sure how my core being can absorb all this negativity & not being aware...

mdinaz

I think the quincunx is far more important that a lot of people give it credit for. It is a discordant, disruptive energy that really grates on our nerves over time - one of those things you can't quite put your finger on but is always there, a feeling or sense of unease that we can't quite place. I have a similar problem in which my Vesta is conjunct the ASC but quincunx my Vertex very close. I'm a crackerjack for creating negative realities but have to work hard to create positive ones. So it is a life challenge for both of us. Notice your vertex is square the node in the 8th.

Obviously you are aware of it as you noticed your high sensitivity and you questioned it. You are already sensitive with Chiron in the 12th and quincunx the Moon, sesquiquadrate Mercury and tightly trine Venus. Your soul is very sensitive to its surroundings and seeks emotional and spiritual safety and security, but is negatively impacted by the Moon and Vertex when these negative situations come about and manifest in your life, and you then hide the hurt in your 12th house away from prying eyes. Juno is sextile Chiron but square Moon/Vertex so you give away a lot of your power in your attempts to shield yourself from this negative reality that comes in not only from the outside world, but what you yourself create and is simply reflected by the outside world. Juno is also opposite Venus tightly and in the 2nd house, so this a balance of negativity vs security you are trying to achieve but the biggest obstacle to this is your own reality that you create. You are like the boy trying to plug the holes in the dike to stop the leaks, but every time you pull out a finger to plug into another hole, you pull out more dirt and make the original hole even bigger.

TamaraL

I think the quincunx is far more important that a lot of people give it credit for. It is a discordant, disruptive energy that really grates on our nerves over time - one of those things you can't quite put your finger on but is always there, a feeling or sense of unease that we can't quite place. I have a similar problem in which my Vesta is conjunct the ASC but quincunx my Vertex very close. I'm a crackerjack for creating negative realities but have to work hard to create positive ones. So it is a life challenge for both of us. Notice your vertex is square the node in the 8th.

Obviously you are aware of it as you noticed your high sensitivity and you questioned it. You are already sensitive with Chiron in the 12th and quincunx the Moon, sesquiquadrate Mercury and tightly trine Venus. Your soul is very sensitive to its surroundings and seeks emotional and spiritual safety and security, but is negatively impacted by the Moon and Vertex when these negative situations come about and manifest in your life, and you then hide the hurt in your 12th house away from prying eyes. Juno is sextile Chiron but square Moon/Vertex so you give away a lot of your power in your attempts to shield yourself from this negative reality that comes in not only from the outside world, but what you yourself create and is simply reflected by the outside world. Juno is also opposite Venus tightly and in the 2nd house, so this a balance of negativity vs security you are trying to achieve but the biggest obstacle to this is your own reality that you create. You are like the boy trying to plug the holes in the dike to stop the leaks, but every time you pull out a finger to plug into another hole, you pull out more dirt and make the original hole even bigger.

.....I am trying to 'take in' what you wrote..apparently astrology reveals more about our patterns than counseling does..
but yes it seems a reality for me that I 'enjoy emotional struggle' & I somehow I justified all that as "creative masochism" because in my case there always a product coming to life (through various endeavors..almost always I release something)...
& I feel "complete" afterwards...especially when I see people connect with a piece I 've made...But yeah I am a human duh & I don't realize everything about my mind-energy functions. You have to admit though there are many people, especially creative people with this type of "masochism". Maybe its a pattern of "suffering in order to produce something good" (or beyond good) . Maybe its fear to let go (of pain??) Sure there will be delusions along the way, they are always there...I do hide everything in the 12th house, nobody sees me get hurt..I am really good at acting optimistic in order to boost everyone morale & my own..
No idea Vesta was so tricky!hmmm & my Moon-Vertex (I thought this conjunction was positive) I guess theres always some tension...we will make it mdinaz, we are difficult but difficult is the real cool:)

poyi

Premium Member
Quincunx in predictive work from what I learned from my boyfriend, it often represents difficult situation at the beginning requiring you to learn to adjust with a level of frustration course that two signs never normally get along, but once you had overcame the new change, the situation will become much better than the old. I think there is a different between applying to and already exact to separating. There is different intensity as per direction of the orb.

mdinaz

.....I am trying to 'take in' what you wrote..apparently astrology reveals more about our patterns than counseling does..
but yes it seems a reality for me that I 'enjoy emotional struggle' & I somehow I justified all that as "creative masochism" because in my case there always a product coming to life (through various endeavors..almost always I release something)...
& I feel "complete" afterwards...especially when I see people connect with a piece I 've made

I was (is, are) one of those people who would take apart things to figure out how they worked. Usually successful, sometimes not. One time my POS company-issued laptop was giving me problems, the stupid screen kept going out - I got so mad I completely took the laptop apart into about 50 pieces. And laptops are not easy to take apart. I managed to put it back together and it worked thereafter. Your vesta-vertex may work in the same fashion - you always figure "what's the worst that could happen?" as you jump in feet first.