(venus) transits and relationships

Gwenyhfair

Hi!

Since venus is the planet of relationships and me having sun and saturn in seventh, venus ruler of fifth house taurus, conj mercury this planet feels really important to me. At least since some years ago when I had pluto trine venus :love:

Now venus is retro and worst of all is going to oppose my natal venus three times (0 degrees taurus)! The first time was two months ago and then I felt devastated. Since then I´ve felt just great.

This happened to me about when venus went retro. An old lover/friend (met during that pluto-venus transit) sort of came back into mylife. I had read about venus retro not being the best time to break up or form new relationships. He sort of broke up with his gf around venus going retro, but I had seen it coming earlier. Yet it came as a surprise cause I kind of thought they are those ppl who just go on each others nerves forever.

He has got some transits indicating troubles i relationship, jupiter and uranus in seventh, and I think his life in general got messier with saturn on the asc, but that´s over now. When venus went retro he had t.saturn square venus. During jupter in seventh he´s been dating several girls....

I really did not wish us to start fooling around during venus retro, I actually was hopin for him to sort out things with his gf. And of course I wished he´d leave her for good since it seems like no good to me. But I just could not say no. And now we definitely don´t know what to do and it seems to me I have to withdraw.

What are your experiences about venus retro and relationships - breaking up, starting over, new ones?

Gwenyhfair

Dear Claire,

with all due respect, I am not asking for a chart reading at all. I am asking about venus retrograde and relationships in general. Would like to hear others experiences. I hope I did not post a text too irrational. Not everybody has the skill or time to write perfect inserts. I have been around long enough to know how to make a chart and , oh yes, to make it anonymous too:sleeping:

I think anybody smart enough with knowledge in astrology can discuss this w/o seeing a chart. Of course there is this astrologer I could call who sees the charts in her head, but I did not feel like doing so. I do not think shes extraordinary since she´s more like a hobby-astrologer, althou with decades of experience.

One of the main reasons for not posting a chart, is that my computer and this forum are not compatible. I can very well post a chart at astro.com forum but there are hardly ever any creative answers.

I do not want to offend you, but I think that your insert was pointless. I feel as if you think I´m stupid and dont even know what a chart is. I saw a horoscope chart for the first time around 1992. I cannot see anywhere in my original post saying "please read my chart"

chris

Dear Claire,

with all due respect, I am not asking for a chart reading at all. I am asking about venus retrograde and relationships in general. Would like to hear others experiences. I hope I did not post a text too irrational. Not everybody has the skill or time to write perfect inserts. I have been around long enough to know how to make a chart and , oh yes, to make it anonymous too:sleeping:

I think anybody smart enough with knowledge in astrology can discuss this w/o seeing a chart. Of course there is this astrologer I could call who sees the charts in her head, but I did not feel like doing so. I do not think shes extraordinary since she´s more like a hobby-astrologer, althou with decades of experience.

One of the main reasons for not posting a chart, is that my computer and this forum are not compatible. I can very well post a chart at astro.com forum but there are hardly ever any creative answers.

I do not want to offend you, but I think that your insert was pointless. I feel as if you think I´m stupid and dont even know what a chart is. I saw a horoscope chart for the first time around 1992. I cannot see anywhere in my original post saying "please read my chart"
Venus Retrograde is not a good time to enter a personal, sexual, or business relationship, it will not end well. Also not a good time to get married or sign business contracts.

If that helps.

Hi!

Since venus is the planet of relationships and me having sun and saturn in seventh, venus ruler of fifth house taurus, conj mercury this planet feels really important to me. At least since some years ago when I had pluto trine venus :love:

Now venus is retro and worst of all is going to oppose my natal venus three times (0 degrees taurus)! The first time was two months ago and then I felt devastated. Since then I´ve felt just great.

This happened to me about when venus went retro. An old lover/friend (met during that pluto-venus transit) sort of came back into mylife. I had read about venus retro not being the best time to break up or form new relationships. He sort of broke up with his gf around venus going retro, but I had seen it coming earlier. Yet it came as a surprise cause I kind of thought they are those ppl who just go on each others nerves forever.

He has got some transits indicating troubles i relationship, jupiter and uranus in seventh, and I think his life in general got messier with saturn on the asc, but that´s over now. When venus went retro he had t.saturn square venus. During jupter in seventh he´s been dating several girls....

I really did not wish us to start fooling around during venus retro, I actually was hopin for him to sort out things with his gf. And of course I wished he´d leave her for good since it seems like no good to me. But I just could not say no. And now we definitely don´t know what to do and it seems to me I have to withdraw.

What are your experiences about venus retro and relationships - breaking up, starting over, new ones?

venus retro doesn't usually last that long and I have not found them to troubling either. All depends on what venus is *aspecting* natally and how that planet is aspected natally will see how you respond to this venus retro. If a relationship has broken down, look to saturn or uranus or neptune for confusion or deception...

synastry and divorce
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13745&highlight=synastry+divorce
Synastry & divorce--- really great article, well worth reading-----
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=0OJgX88KKMsC&pg=PA46&lpg=PA46&dq=astrolog y+2nd+marriage&source=bl&ots=DoV__K_IQS&sig=dI1UAX 5oprrQLtfzYUrJ4_XzuKU&hl=en&ei=zBV0SsfnHYqhjAf5rN2 nBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=6#v=onepa ge&q=&f=false

Your question would be suitable for a horary question, IF you follow the basic rules

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

Gwenyhfair

:( uranus and neptune for confusion and deception, exactly.

The guy had t. saturn square venus and broke up with his gf during venus retro. I just knew their breakup wasn´t final, althou he had this hard saturn transit. But it was a short one and now he´ll have t. saturn sxt his sun for a year. And he´s deceptive cause uranus is transiting his seventh, t. jupiter also in his seventh probably makes him bold and a player with many women.

he informed that he´s back with her When t. venus retro was again opp my natal venus in fifth. As I have t. neptune sq sun there´s lots of confusion.

It seems like a stupid pattern, and ever since the summer I notice he always tries to make it better with her during new moon. Every month, what do you say?? He of course has got no clue about the moon´s phases or astrology. Last time he sort of dumped me was when t. venus was first time opp my natal venus, early september. I guess this all will go on as least as long as he has uranus and jupiter in seventh and I´m rid of the neptune square sun. Next year.

For me venus feels like a very personal planet, it´s my seventh house ruler and I have sun i taurus. His venus is rather ill aspected, squared by pluto, uranus,chiron and quincunx the moon (orb nearly 10 degrees but in nata chart I suppose that´s ok).

I still have one venus opp venus to go this year :unsure:

Synastry and divorce is not helpful to me in this case, since I don´t know this womans b-day. But I have read transits from jupiter and uranus in seventh can cause tumult in the relationship area. Which is exactly his case. As uranus has been there for quite a while there have been many women he´s played around with before I entered his life. He´s been very honest with me. His progr venus is square natal neptune, and t. neptune is conj progr. venus = confusion with love and finances.

I just know I have to live all this thru I have learned a lot about acceptance in my life from this. And if anybody asks me; venus retro is not a good time to decide wether to break up or start over, get married or any big descisions with relationships:tongue:

Betty F

venus retro is not a good time to decide wether to break up or start over, get married or any big descisions with relationships:tongue:

It is an excellent time to examine why you're in this relationship in the first place. The retrograde brings reversals that inform re-evaluation.

Gwenyhfair

Venus coming closer to 0 degrees scorp again. And today we have Uranus at 26 pisces, neptune at 26 aqua, merc at 26 sag Chiron at 26 aqua too.

Jupiter will get to 26 pis at new year. And merc will go retro at 5 cap, venus turned fwd at 26 libra.

Please help me out here. Promise to post a chart soon. My sun is 26 taurus and venus 0 dgr tau. The planets are bombarding me :surprised: