On the Earth (Signs)

sibylline

How could I forget about my bf's father...he loves adopting and taking care of animals, and the sadder their story the better. He has one Earth sign planet...

Cancer Sun
Scorpio Moon
Cancer Mercury
Taurus Venus
Aries Mars

It's actually looking like water signs are all about taking care of animals. After they cry for them, of course. :happy:

graay ghost

Most of these were just dogs and cats.

Ah, right.

I've attracted neighborhood cats but I've never seen them injured. The thing about cats is that they often belong to a neighbor. Putting baby birds back in nests and helping turtles across the street is one thing, but I'd hesitate to grab a cat or dog.

AppLeo

I thought that those were what you were talking about? Clarify next time... :happy:

Anyway, I don't have time or inclination to look at all of their full charts right now but I don't recall any having Earth dominance. I'll look at two who have practically made their homes shelters and get back to you with their placements.

Okay...

Scorpio Sun
Gemini Moon
Libra Mercury
Scorpio Venus
Leo Mars

Pisces Sun
Virgo Moon
Pisces Mercury
Aries Venus
Gemini Mars

So Earth is the least common with these two (One has a Virgo Moon!). I honestly wasn't expecting that.

I'm looking at a chart of someone who also took animals in and they have no earth planets whatsoever. Another Pisces Sun too

How could I forget about my bf's father...he loves adopting and taking care of animals, and the sadder their story the better. He has one Earth sign planet...

Cancer Sun
Scorpio Moon
Cancer Mercury
Taurus Venus
Aries Mars

It's actually looking like water signs are all about taking care of animals. After they cry for them, of course. :happy:

Alright great :w00t:

Just screww the cat scenario