Happy Birthday to me!

pisceskitty

:) I was wondering if anyone could take a peek at my solar return, and tell me if they see anything interesting...especially about creativity.

March 11th 1973
8:26PM
New York, NY

I'll be in new york city for my birthday:)

tikana

Hey Birthday Kitty

lemme sing you a song

"meaw meaw to you, meaw meaw to you, meaw meaw to you, meaw meaw dear kitty, meaw meaw meaw to you!"

I dont use SR ... it seems a bit tooo unstable / not reliable

cheers
T

fensi88

Pisceskitty,
Your 7 natal house is now on ASC of solar return chart for this year.
That means partnership, marriage, and social relationships, as well as open enemies and competitors, are important for this year. The 7th house also deals with contractual agreements so that might be another more important thing. But 7 house also may mean be in front of public!
Both natal and solar ruler of ASC are in 11 house.
The Eleventh House is commonly referred to as the House of Friends. Through our friends, we find strength in numbers -- we see the power of the collective, the group. Groups addressed by this House include clubs, organizations, social groups, networking organizations and professional associations. The focus here is on the activities we undertake within these groups, how we make a difference and as a result, how we grow and actualize our true selves. So, if you plan some creativity it will be better to do it as member of team, not alone! 11 house also means mass, crowd, so it may indicate oubreak in front of public!
Sure, with Moon on ASC you will be in spot light this year! Transit Ju and natal Ma exalted right on MC promise great success in carrer!!
But your ruler of 5 house(creativity), Su, is in 12 house this year.
This tends to be a behind-the-scenes year. You might not get the recognition you would like or think you deserve. But it could be just too soon. If you wait, things can turn around. This is a time for the one-year project. What you are attempting to do might not be ready for review for a year. Development can take that long, so work quietly for the time being.
From all above, it seams that this year is not fit for your person to be in front of public, rather for your crative work.