Past relationships: What signs did you date?

FleetingDasein

I'm Sun in Virgo (in the 6th house), Moon in Cancer (in the 5th house) and Venus in Libra (in the 7th house). Ascendant is Pisces.

1. J, my first "love", was Aries. I haven't looked at his chart but I'm pretty sure he has a lot of fire in his chart. The relationship was on and off for about a year until I found out he had cheated on me. He's still trying to get back together with me, but I am way past that.

2. A, who I had a 3 year relationship with, was Scorpio. His Moon was in Libra ( 0 Degrees) and his Venus is in Libra (same as me). I enjoyed myself for 3 years. We had a very quiet affair. We made many plans for the future but they did not follow through. He was a very loving and caring person. Life came in the way and created situations which ended up destroying what we had. In the end, he seemed inmature and ungrateful. He was very troubled emotionally and physically. We still talk every now and then. I often wonder what could have been. I was afraid of dating a Scorpio because of their reputation but I was pleasantly surprised that I was treated like a queen throughout the relationship.

3. AJ. This relationship was very peculiar. We were friends offline for almost to years and then we met in real life. We decided to begin a long distance relationship that didn't work out. I still feel a connection to him that I cannot explain. We still talk every now and then. He is a Taurus, with Moon in Aquarius and Venus in Pisces. That combination makes for a very unique being. He is the most experimental person I know. His revolutionary ideas gained my admiration since day 1.

4. JC, who I dated for about 2 months, was Cancer. Possibly the worst relationship I've ever been in. At the start, it seemed too good to be true. There was a lot of passion and unexpected events. I wish I had his chart around somewhere because I don't remember the position of his planets. I'm pretty sure there are some posts around explaining the situation that led to this relationship's demise. There were glimpses of his Cancerian nature but in the end he was no burnt me like all fire signs combined. I am repulsed by him now. I don't think he is a very good human being. But who am I to judge?

5. BD, my current boyfriend of 3 months, has his sun in Pisces, Moon in Leo and his Venus in Aquarius. I was worried about the position of his Venus which seem to denote a lifelong need for freedom in every aspect. I haven't seen this side of him in our relationship. He seems to want to settle down, but only because he loves me. Before I met him he would tell me he wanted to be single all of his life, with no commitments. We've both changed a lot since we've been together. Even though we are opposites of the zodiac when it comes to Sun signs, I think we are very a like when it comes to our personalities. :)

Bottomline, I praise the Taurus, Scorpios and Pisces in my relationships.

I wouldn't get near a Cancer or an Aries again :)

MO/NE

I'm sun taurus/asc leo/moon capricorn, now dating sun cancer/asc cancer/moon pisces. His and mine asc roolers are making an exact sextile, also our moons are making exact sextile...but his venus oposes my mars, and my venus squares his mars. But ve get along great, spending whole day together during past 11 month. What makes problems are my "jealousy attacks" during last month ( without reason, I know, but cant help it ).I blame transiting pluto, since I'm having moon conj neptune on 0 degree of capricorn.
Before this, my relationships were too short lasting to make any conclusions. I had a nice time with one pisces sun/gemini asc/aries moon, but it was a horror-traumatic ending for me. He broke up without explanation.

Girl_from_Jupiter

I'm a Sagittarius Sun (in the 8th house), Leo Moon (in the 6th house ... it's actually on the 5th/6th house cusp still in the 5th, but the 6th house interpretation sounds more like me) and Pisces rising.

Since 4 years I have been deeply in love with a Capricorn Sun with a Pisces Moon and Sagittarius rising. His Moon conjuncts my Ascendant, my Sun conjuncts his Ascendant. Our 7th house rulers are conjunct. We have some very nice contacts between our respective Moon, Venus and Mars. And we have a double Venus/Pluto contact. It's a very passionate and intense connection.

AineB

Cute thread.. Ok.. so I'm Can/Aqu/Leo..

1st BF - Taurus... off and on for 2 years, young love, knew it wouldn't last..
2nd BF - Capricorn.. didn't last but maybe 3 months
3rd BF - Aquarius.. 8 months, tragic accident took his life; I was devestated..
4th BF - Taurus.. good relationship, not physical enough for me LOL! Lasted about a year..
5th BF - Cancer... ummm.. not sure what to say here really..
6th BF - ??.. can't remember now been too long, but it was kinda boring and lasted about 5 months, prolly a Libra if Ihad to guess..
7th BF - Sagittarius.. my hubby.. been together 12 years :)

There mighta been some casual guys in there I'm forgetting.. LOL! I have no idea at times how me and the hubby make it work! We can be complete opposites!! ;)

princess

I don't know about Sun signs there were many of its.
But I notise that from 5 of them,2 have Ve 180 Ur,2 have Ve 120 Sa....
My Ve is in Aquarius and I have Ve 120 Sa,too.

I read that we attract people with simullar position of the planets or sings.
For exemple.If someone have Ve in Copr.he will be attract by people who have Ve in aspect with Sa,or Ve in 10th house or similar.....

Sweet Stars

I dated 2 cancers.

To clingy and annoying.

I dated 4 Scorpios.

My current Scorpio is the best so far.

He: Scorpio Sun, Taurus Moon, Libra Venus, Sagittarius Mars
Me: Gemini Sun, Taurus Moon, Taurus Venus, Libra Mars

PYXIS

Sag's are adventureous spirits...I am very attracted to Sun/Sag..Mars/Sag
Aquarians are mind adventurers..they have that genius mind...that will not stop flying all over the place..they are gentle people..very humanitarian..highly intelligent...intelligence is a very calming spirit sometimes...

memento mori

im sun in sag, asc aries, venus in scorpio, mars in aries
1st major "love" double scorpio with moon and mars in aries... he had a venus in virgo which is my theme ... who knows y... a very long f with benefits relationship ... with long distance involved ... lasted on/off 3 yrs ... we are still best friends

hvn't had other major loves i'd like to point out

im now arguing starting something with leo with asc sagitarious, venus in virgo, mars in leo .... that has potential...

and i was incredibly annoyed with pretty much every leo i dated before... scorpio is the thing for me .. and especially with venus in virgo

universal

My Libra Ascendant is way into this topic. This note comes from a Taurus 8th house Sun, with Moon in Aries in 7th (with easy and tough aspects). I've got Venus in Cancer in the 9th (met my X at college...) all well aspected, but with an inconjunct to Saturn.

Haven't had a lot of dating, but Leos have been a consistent theme. That's a theme I'm sidestepping for the rest of my life after a tough divorce from a Leo Sun. (he also had: Leo Moon; Mars in Scorpio opposed his 7th house ruler Jupiter. While I'm at it, his 7th house ruler was also square Sun, Pluto, Mercury, I.C. and South Node. In comparing our charts, his Uranus squared my Ascendant.) Michael Lutin's Sunshines book labelled the X a Leo 1, and his description was frightfully right on. (Lutin uses nodes and they sure worked. For example, a Leo 1 has South Node in solar first house.)

The other Leo Sun that I know of, way before that, was an idyllic one for the summer it lasted. (Jupiter was conjunct my Sun at the time, just great fun.) The drifting apart was fuelled by his drinking.

(Late edit - I'll blame my forgetfullness on old age - there was also a Leo boyfriend in high school. First kiss. Good memory. But will still resolve to sidestep them.)

While in college, lived with a Taurus born 5 days after me and it was a bore-fest. And that guy's Moon in Cancer clashed badly with mine in Aries.

I know the topic is past relationships, but I want to slip in here that as I peruse the free dating sites, I keep my eye and heart open for Sun signs that I think might be good for me to be with. Never thought they were that important, but again the Lutin book has influenced me. No offense to Scorpio and Aquarius Suns out there (and as mentioned Leos), but I move on from those profiles pretty quickly.

Last edited:

flea

I am a sag with gem asc... and have been attracted to pisces, virgo, and taurus. All of them had a planet at about 20 taurus which closes out a sextile star of water and earth trines. This point is in my 12th house so still searching for that hidden something!

Chinese speaking, two snakes and a dog. I am a snake year and a dog day, with both father and brother dogs too.

FleaX

autumnleaf

:rotflmao:

Let's see how well I can remember them.

1. Gem sun, Pisces moon. Too many head games, lies and was a meth addict. Took 2 yrs to lose this loser.
2. Scorp Sun. Another meth addict. Never bothered to check this ones chart out. Lasted 2 months.
3. Gem Asc, Sagi Sun, Aqua Moon. Thought he was the love of my life, and he was, as long as we were drinking buddies!! Very, very physically and verbally abusive. He probably even cheated on me throughout our 8 yr relationship.
4. Leo Sun, Pisces Moon, totally spaced what his Asc is :p. Was born between 11p-12a. He's the sweetest, most honest and gentelest guy I've ever been with and he doesn't drink or do drugs. He's helped me out in so many ways and I love him and care about him, but I'm not IN love with him. Does that make sense?

autumnleaf

Ok, I found Mr. Leo's Asc in Taurus. It's opposing my 7th house of Taurus. I have Saturn retrograde at the end of the 6th , interpreted in the 7th. I've never wanted to marry and have always been attracted to older men. Mr. Leo is 14 yrs my senior. I don't know why, but I just don't find him exciting. He's very comforting, though. I find I'm very comfortable with him, but he doesn't light my fire sexually. I think it's me. I went through years of sexual abuse at home, then picked abusive boyfriends who did excite me. Now that I have this sweet, gentle, non-abusive man I'm not excited. I don't know what's missing. :confused:

FishNChips62

I have [[Sun Cancer/Moon Leo/Asc Libra]] Chinese: A snake. Stellium in leo in the 10th house, stellium in capricorn in the 3rd house, Pluto in the first house, 30% fire, 30% earth, 30% water, 10% air (jupiter in gemini).

I'm 18, never dated, waiting to get over social anxiety disorder lol. Listening to thinkrightnow.com conquering social anxiety now! tape. Seems to be working. I love it...it's so simple, so effective, unthinkable--I never would've thought it is so effortless to switch from one thought on the complete opposite side of the spectrum to the other (positivity which brings confidence, relaxation, and focus on the important things, versus negativity which causes stagnation and inaction, not too mention physical and emotional wear.)

Anyway, though I've never gone out with anyone, I think I've had the regular amount of crushes. I'll say the ones I can remember their sign. Unfortunately for a lot I probably don't know their moon sign or anything like that, though. I only got into serious astrology in high school :p. I'm just in my 2nd year of university now!

1st crush --5 yrs old-- gemini sun, virgo moon, I would guess virgo ascendant. He was born june 16, 1983, in chinese astrology, a pig. I still know him. We have a lot of aspects in common. We have mutual sun sextile moon, moon trine neptune, moon trine saturn, sun trine ascendant, sun trine north node aspects and my jupiter falls on his sun, his sun falls in my 8th and unfortunately mine falls in his 11TH. aRGH!! lol. That sucks. Anyway, I still like him, yep, and we still know each other and see each other and treat each other like family. However I still melt in his presence. Good heavens. HiS venus falls right on my venus-mars conjunction. Talk about hot! His pluto falls inbetween my mars venus midpoint. He also has Mostly air, mostly mutable, and very little fixed, which is the complete opposite of what I have! I have MOSTLY water, and fixed, and 1 planet in air. Talk about OPPOSITES--talk about ATTRACTION!

2nd crush that I can remember, he was probably a capricorn....with a lot of fire in his chart. I didn't trust him enough. He liked me, too. He was too crazy for me.

3rd crush starts now in middle school--This kid was an Aries. But his first name, Erick, made him sweet and shy (according to http://asiaflash.com)...very demure, too (lol if that can be said for a male lol lol) but yeah, demure definitely fits him. He was very sweet...but also, quite Arian, and very independent. We never really talked, but he liked me as well, I didn't want to get to know him....I had social anxiety..plus maybe it was just my Venus square pluto aspect :p (I really really wANT a relatiionship..but then again...maybe I don really wanna :p:p HEHE). He seemed immature and emotional to me, but he seemed like he was willing to be committed. We were romantic with each other, but a lot about him irritated me (too independent and like ostentatious for no reason......he was really into the popularity thing in middle school...I was not.)

Anyway my next two big crushes were also in middle school. Actually, both of these, the guy liked me a LOT (I was very surprised by this because I was so shy...), and I got along with them but wasn't too attracted to them. One was a Taurus with a Sagg moon, the other was a Scorpio with an Aries moon. They're compatible with me, right? They were also friends with each other--haha but they didn't like me at the same time---funny. I liked the Scorpio more than the Taurus. I thought the Taurus was very sweet, but the Scorpio's passion and drive to succeed attracted me a lot more. He was also more confident around me, and he was really romantic and would try to court me and stuff. Lol, I swoon over those things. The other one was romantic, too, but not in the same way, I dunno. Passion and ambition just drives me crazy! I love it....and he seemed more like my type, too. We had a lot in common. We're still friends today.

Next crush. My cousin!!! hahahahaha. He is sooo good looking, and most of all, his expression is like so intense and he has such a deep look in his eyes. Well, if you were to guess that he was deep, you'd dEFINITELY not be wrong. This guy was a pisces and he was soo into poetry and electric guitar and jazz piano. I love passionate guys...guys who are passionate about something and want to share it with the world. He was so good at all of them, too. I had the dreamiest connection second to the gemini with this Pisces guy. I had what I felt was like a karmic connection with the gemini, but.....he doesn't really respond....so whatever. But he responds and is so sweet. Of course he is my cousin, and I was just totally blown away and in a state of bliss when he was showing me his poetry books lol and playing music for me...he just took me into his dream world with him, and me being a ancer, him a pisces....that is like the most wonderful thing to me...and the most typical thing for a creative, dreamy, imaginative pisces with so many interests to do. I really liked him. But, actually, you know what, not in that way. I'm glad we're cousins =) I have an excuse to see him =) And......I hope we can stay good friends. He's great! p.s. Might this have anything to do with my having venus inconjunct neptune...and also ppisces on my 5th house cusp! hmm! i think so. All these "forbidden" relationships and relationships i dream about but end up running away from all the time.

Next crush. High school. A leo. He was very cute, but I was not crazy about him or anything. It was just his physical beauty hehe which attracted me. He had such lovely tanned skin, like the Aries guy, and he was so tall---so much like your typical manly leo guy. He was very cute, and also treated his girlfriends like queens. I didn't like his personlaity ALL that much, though. Plus, all throughout highschool, he had a Sagg girlfriend. Two of my friends, a Taurus and a Pisces, also liked him! Hehe, I have a feeling they and myself weren't the only ones who noticed how lucky his girlfriend was to have him :p.

Major attraction. Senior year of high school. A capricorn with a sagg moon and venus in aquarius. Our venuses are opposite each other. We have a MAJOR attraction...personality-wise and looks-wise. He is fond of me, I am fond of him. We should've gone out, but this was when I developed serious social anxiety. I think it might've been something, but maybe the passion would've died out eventually.

Next crush. A Gemini with an aqua moon and venus in taurus-- he was cute, he liked me a lot, he would stare at me all the time in class, lol---we had a lot in common. He had an aqua moon which opposed my own. I was interested in him, he was so funny and cute, and sweet, and very shy. We had a lot in common and he wrote me a letter saying what he admired about me--lol, he was trying to get me to gout with him, of course. I wouldn't give in. I wasn't physically attracted to him. Perhaps we could've been good friends if I didn't feel socially anxious.

My next crush was still in high school, he had a Pisces sun and probably a fire sign moon. He was born march 15, 1990. He was soo cute, and so shy, which was so attractive to me---he was sooo sweet and he had that secret world which my pisces cousin also had. He didn't like me as much, though. I didn't feel that he liked me enough, and he liked someone else, a Scorpio girl in the same grade as him, so I just let him be. What isn't mine isn't mine to try to take. Besides, I have a lot of leo in my chart and if someone isn't attracted to me it's a big turn off LOL so..yeah, you know...time to move on.

Other crush. A scorpio sun. He seemed weird.....but so much like my type....He was very shy.....yet determined, passionate, deep, intelligent, and a lot like a scorpio. lol. I don't think he was attracted to me, but I think we could've had something If I hadn't been so socially anxious. He wasn't that physically attractive to me..you know, rather chubby, lol..oh and he had crazy frizzy semi long hair lol.....but I could jsut see by the way he carried himself and his eyes and his expressions in general and stuff that he was really deep, and very sweet. I wasn't surprised to see from his myspace that he was a scorpio lol.

A guy who liked me was a virgo, I hated him, lol. And another was a capricorn...I thought he was sweet, but he was too insecure for me and I needed someone with stability..I was already too insecure by myself lol.

There was a leo also in my last year of high school who I thought was good-looking but I definitely was not attracted to, nor physically, nor personality-wise, but we talked one time and he was so sweet to me in this way that I found hard not to love...that it sort of sparked a little crush. But, it didn't last long lol. Probably we could've been romantic with each other, but he seemed too outspoken and outgoing for me.

There was one last guy in high school--he was a Saggitarius with a virgo moon, he was ultra sweet--but paradoxically somewhat too unromantic for a hopeless romantic like me. Besides he didn't seem to like me too much and he seemed to noncommitted and flirtatious. We get along with each other well though, and we're friends still, but I still think he's too "noncommitted" lol--even as a friend!

Another capricorn guy liked me after that, but I hated him, lol. He was ultra possessive and dominating and controlling, oh, and not to mention spoiled, and extremely materialistic....though he had good taste in music lol (he liked really awesome music like symphonies and stuff...it was pretty...and it hinted that he was deeper than he let on...but he seemed soooo possessive I hate that....) Yeah, so I was NOT about to go out with him.

Oh, I forgot an Aries guy. I think he might've had an aquarius or gemini moon. He was sooooooooo hot. Probably the hottest guy I've ever seen, quite honestly. Other people thought he was cute, but I thought he was out of this world. Anyway, our personalities didn't click at all lol...and he seemed to enjoy my sense of humor like I enjoyed his...we "digged" each other...but that was about it. There was Noooooo chemistry whatsoever!! LOL. He was romantic with me...that was sweet of him...but I wanted someone deeper..and I couldn't get to talk about deep subjects in conversations with him, so I was pretty turned off :/. (I'm a snake, deep subjects-LIFE for us! yeah, purdy much, so there ya go.)

That's it. Here are their signs in order. Ok, I'm only gonna mention the ones I was ATTRACTED to, though, ok? Even just personality-wise, too. With the saggitarius with the virgo moon, I seriously only could see him as a really close friend--though he kind of broke that for me when he showed himself to not take frienships as seriously as i do.

1 Gemini sun, virgo moon, virgo ascendant (guessing). Extremely intense attraction. Chinese: Pig
2 Probably a capricorn, I'm sure of it. Ok attraction, more romantic than passionate. Chinese: Snake
3 Aries, probably with a water sign moon. Was attracted to him in every and any sense.....but also felt somewhat irriatated by his personality sometimes, though still very much attracted. My DC is in Aries :p. Chinese: Snake
4 Taurus sun, Sagg moon, probably a water ascendant. He was very shy, he seemed feminine, definitely would have a water ascendant, but still had sensuality of a taurus. Romantic and sentimental attraction, not very physical, though. Chinese: Snake
5 Scorpio sun, aries moon, saggitarius ascendant. We had a lot in common, he is exactly my type of guy. I have a libra ascendant. He wa fun, but it was kind of hard for me to keep up with him. He always wanted to be at many places at once. Chinese: Dragon
6 Pisces sun. Probably a fire moon. Probably a scorpio ascendant. So dreamy, I still feel sparks when I see his picture! lol. But he's my cousin. lol. still, though, i was attracted to him, so he counts. Chinese: No idea lol
7 Leo sun, probably earth or scorpio moon. Chinese: Cat. Yeah, ok, there was definitely an attraction. However, I don't think we would've made all that great friends and that's needed for a good relationship in my opinion.
8 Capricorn sun, saggitarius moon. Chinese: Horse. I was crazy about this guy!!! He seemed to have th exact kind of personality that I was attracted to. He seemed like a free spitiy...yet loyal, responsible and committed. Also sentimental and romantic. Those are biggies for me. He had all of those. We seemed like we could be really close friends as well as partners, but I was too socially anxious.
9 Gemini sun, aqua moon, probably water or earth ascendant. We seemed very similar, but he was too much like me to attract me very much. I was not attracted to him physically either. We seemed like we could be more good friends. I did gravitate towards him, though. Surprisingly, as a gemini, he seemed to radiate stability. He had a lot of taurus in his chart. Chinese: Sheep.
10 Pisces sun, probably a fire moon. I was attracted to him, mostly by his personality. He was good looking, too, but his personality attracted me more. We along well, but like I said before it never got anywhere, and he liked another girl more.
11 Scorpio sun, probably a water moon. This guy seemed pretty sensitive, and very shy. I really liked him though. Not as much as the Gemini and Capricorn, oh and my cousin the pisces, too, haha, though. Chinese: Sheep.
12 Last one was an Aries sun, with what I'm guessing was an aquarius or gemini moon...considering I found his sense of humor so fascinating lol. Chinese: Snake. Anyway, I would say I found him the most physically attractive out of all the guys I liked, actually I still find myself more attracted physically to the gemini with the virgo moon, even though I don't find him as physically beautiful as the aries guy. I don't know if that makes any sense. I feel forces pulling me towards the gemini guy, physically and sensually, it's not all that much about the way he looks so much as the way he just is. The Aries guy I thought was soooo good looking in every aspect. Even more than the capricorn and pisces cousin, yes, lol. However, personality wise, it was a dead duck....no chemistry when we actually interacted but there was only a distant admiration of each other.

So there you have it, from every flavor in the zodiac! lol
My best friends, if you're interested, are like this from closest friend to least close: Leo sun, aries moon, libra ascendant, Dragon (lots of fire in chart, little water, 2 planets in earth); Capricorn sun, sagg moon, scorpio ascendant, Cat (about same proportion of elements as I have); Aquarius/Capricorn cusp sun, Scorpio moon, Leo ascendant, Snake (stellium in capricorn, 2 planets in water); Aquarius sun, aquarius moon, aquarius mercury, mars in gemini, venus in pisces, ascendant in virgo, Horse (lots of air, I think 2 planets in water in total, a 2 ine earth also, I think. She rejected me for my excessive emotionality or whatever...my excessive sensitivty which is pretty much all just social anxiety, but since she rejected me and felt like she was wasting her time, I reject her, too. Otherwise we got along really well. I only wish she was more accepting of emotions. She was also extremely weird. I don't even want to go into that. lol. Oh, and she was exremely stubborn!! EXTREMELY.)

Last edited:

Hoppipola

Moulin said:
Hi Astrocurious

hmmm well l am a Taurus sun/Aries moon/Pisces rising and these are the main relationships l have had to date!

BEST
1. Scorpio/sun gemini/moon - amazing but the passion died - lasted 5yrs
2. Aries/sun Aquarius/moon - so romantic and sweet - lasted 2 yrs
3. Leo/sun Cancer/moon - very intense and passionate - lasted 2 yrs
4. Virgo/sun Leo/moon - short and oh so sweet :) - lasted 2 months
5. Aries/sun Aries/moon/Virgo AC (his vertex/venus/mercury conjunct my AC and my vertex/pluto/uranus conjunct his AC plus his pluto/uranus conjunct my DC) - had 2 flings and still fancy him 20+ yrs later ;)

WORST
1. Aries/sun Libra/moon - drove me crazy and he was violent - married. Lasted 6 yrs
2. Pisces/sun Leo/moon - l love Leo but the Pisces aspect was just too boring and not intense or passionate for my Aries moon/venus - married. Lasted 2 yrs
3. Aries/sun Taurus/moon - grrrrr was so compatible but he was a lying dog and l was taken for a ride :( - lasted 8 months

Make any sense? Nope... doesn't to me either LOL ! :60:

Moulin, you must be my astrological twin! :cheers: Taurus Sun , Aries Moon , Pisces rising!

I´ve had mainly Taurus, Saggitarius and Leo (I have Mars in Leo).

I had a terrible, terrible relationship with a Sun Leo/asc Saggitarius, but I think it happened because of the opposition we both had Saturn/north node. My Saturn was opposing his north node, and his Saturn was opposing my north node. It must be something karmic, that none of us managed to resolve...

Last edited:

clandestinehorrors

Someone read my testimony please!!:D

I've only had 1 boyfriend. I am an Aries with Cap Moon, and Pisces Rising. He was a Virgo with Scorpio Moon, but idk what his Asc was. At first, he was very sweet and attracted me (as well as other girls:mad:) with his Venus in Libra. And then I think my Aries Venus got the best of me, so I told him I liked him, and then we just got together very impulsively. His Venus was squared with my Mars in Cancer, and my Venus in Aries was sextile his Mars in Gemini (that's a good sign right) and that was enjoyable for both of us. ;) Then he got very very immature and just completely stopped talking to me and ignoring me and pretending I never existed.:confused: I don't know what was going on there between our charts and the sky above us. Which hurt me extremely, I'm so sensitive and emotional, as you can see, I have Pisces Rising and Mercury in Pisces, Mars in Cancer blah blah blah. So as of now, he continues flirting, and I continue moping over him, not moving on, writing tortured corny love poems to him, etc etc. :(

Last edited:

nnh

memento mori said:
scorpio is the thing for me .. and especially with venus in virgo

LOL where are you on this planet ? That's exactly me !

I had very few affairs in the past, 2 were Virgo. I now don't want to take chance with Virgoes anymore. The first was a good friend and I can look back with fondness but the 2nd was bascially a loner who dislikes dealing with another human being's emotions and personality. Maybe I also came on too strong being a scorpio.

I don't know if this is true, but strong emotions/reactions of scorpio combines with reluctance/shyness of a virgo venus don't make it any easier for me.

Astrocurious

memento mori said:
how do you like fire signs , i'm AC: aries sun: Sagittarius
I find a positive in all signs I guess I could say,(I'm assuming your asking all of us?) but fire signs specifically? Hmmmm first thing that comes to mind is they're interesting to say the least.:)

Last edited: