Chart reading please?

RayAustin

It's nice that your Sun is conjunct Regulus in the 10th house and that you were born in the day time; should be a very good boon towards your career and reputation especially with Jupiter. Downside is your combust & retrograde Mercury which will be a hindrance, could show shifty and untrustworthy friends who will ride your coat-tails. Venus cazimi should be great luck with significant others and that you will meet a powerful complimentary woman.

Last edited:

Bunraku

Omg Venus is in Cazimi
rejoice!! rejoiiiceee the worlllddddd for the stars have been kind to you
:lol:

Check out that Leo stellium :)

JUPITERASC

It's nice that your Sun is conjunct Regulus in the 10th house and that you were born in the day time; should be a very good boon towards your career and reputation especially with Jupiter. Downside is your combust & retrograde Mercury which will be a hindrance, could show shifty and untrustworthy friends who will ride your coat-tails. Venus cazimi should be great luck with significant others and that you will meet a powerful complimentary woman.

REGULUS WITH THE SUN

Gives Power
authority
great influence over friends
honor and riches :smile:
but violence
trouble
and
ultimate disgrace and ruin
sickness, fevers
benefits seldom last. [Robson*, p.196.]
http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_alphabet.htm

Obviously these are generalisations
analysis of the entire natal chart as a whole is necessary
for reliable delineation

regulus.JPG

Zarathu

Account Closed
There is so much much and more much that can be seen in a chart. We could all give you our favorite things we look at in a chart, but it would be better if you asked the actual question that you had on the tip of your tongue.

But if you want a computer printout I've be happy to send you one.

druex

Thank you Ray, Bunruka, and Jupiter for your answers.

I do have a few another questions as well...

If someone is gay or lesbian(I'm Gay), does that change how the chart work? Silly question I know but I was curious.

Last, how do the Sun and Rising work together? I always have this inner tension. Wanting to be out there and social but then wanting my privacy and enjoying my solitude.

Zarathu

Account Closed
There is no known way to accurately determine sexual preference in a chart. The chart is a blueprint of the challenges and opportunities for growth in this life. As such, which gender issues can come forward, they are perceived as a challenge that is gender neutral.

In the mid 20th century there were some authors(I have some of their books) who called homosexuality a perversion and claimed to be able to identify it on that basis. But realistically this has never happened. Charts have nothing to do with that, in my opinion. Likewise there is no way that I know of to determine whether the chart is of a female or male---on any consistently accurate basis.

As to the tension that you experience, you would have to share a chart. In my chart for example, my Sun and ASC are nearly conjunct. There is no tension.

RayAustin

Thank you Ray, Bunruka, and Jupiter for your answers.

I do have a few another questions as well...

If someone is gay or lesbian(I'm Gay), does that change how the chart work? Silly question I know but I was curious.
Then instead of woman it will just be whoever you choose as your significant other. I assume people are usually heterosexual, lol.