Will I meet a new man for love?

LillyLane

I'm thinking about my ex, but am hopeful for a new love..starting a new job. Will I meet someone and fall in love?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 42

LillyLane

I think yes due to the square between 1/7th house but that is not good as mars is only into himself and in his own 12th.

I think venus conjunct Jupiter in the 4th could suggest moving...and maybe a quick type of thing...:love:

however, I can't say my horary reading skills are too good, as I see only what I want to see....meaning....this could be nothing! No man, just me and my imagination.

However, for what it's worth....I have been feeling very attractive to men lately...maybe the transit of Jupiter and sun in my natal 7th house oh and now venus.....August is always my month of meeting new men:smile:.

But who knows...I have other things to worry about.

Thanks for your replies!

RayAustin

Yes you will, but not because of the square.

Moon trine Mars is yes.. however, it's not a good yes. Mars rules the 12th house and is in the fall of the Moon. This person who you meet, may be better off avoided. There are several indications of unhappiness in love matters, so it's best to focus on yourself at this time.

In a way, the answer is a no--because I doubt the love is one which will line up with your expectations.

Last edited:

LillyLane

I agree with you. I will update with any men I may encounter. Currently, single and busy with life- not even trying to meet a man. Maybe in a month or so...you never know. I like what you said and will keep it in mind.

LillyLane

Ok, thanks.
The answer given is a long-term one (months).

MONTHS???:andy: oh no no no!

Any guy that comes my way- will be scrutinized! I've been single for over 2 years as my last boyfriend was a cheater and lier. So I will be looking for the right guy! If that guy should be a jerk- he's out!!! Being single is not that bad!!:biggrin:

venuschild

Banned
LillyLane

I think yes due to the square between 1/7th house but that is not good as mars is only into himself and in his own 12th.

What author and authority gives a square/quartile as a YES answer?

Venus is leaving it's sign!

The Moon is trining Mars lord of the 7th, what does that mean for that is a major answer?

What about the Antiscia should they be consulted?

What is the lord of the hour?

How does the point count hold up?

What about the terms, dignities, debilities?

For to take one item in a horary method as gospel one will eventually find the fallacy of their understanding or horary for it will eventually backfire!

RayAustin

Moon trine Mars is yes.. however, it's not a good yes. Mars rules the 12th house and is in the fall of the Moon. This person who you meet, may be better off avoided. There are several indications of unhappiness in love matters, so it's best to focus on yourself at this time.

In a way, the answer is a no--because I doubt the love is one which will line up with your expectations.

YES, as the querant's lord is in the 29th degree and late degrees are always in either terms of the Malefics, Mars or Saturn!

Querant is in a baaaadddddd way with the Venus position at 29 degree! Maleficly Speaking!!!!!

I'd suggest the querant read more of:

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/horary_intro.html

http://skyscript.co.uk/pdf/Coley_clavis_astrologiae_elimata.pdf

IleneK

Premium Member
I'm thinking about my ex, but am hopeful for a new love..starting a new job. Will I meet someone and fall in love?

With an applying partile trine within 3 seconds of exact between you/Moon and someone new/Mars, I'm going to agree with RayAustin that you may certainly meet someone new. However, looking at the reception between the primary significators for you/Venus and him/Mars, neither of you receives the other well, each being in the sign of the other's detriment. And there is no applying aspect between Venus and Mars.

Likewise, Venuschild's comment about Venus' position and changing of sign is significant, suggesting that matters may not bode well, that things are changing, you are changing.

So I can see you possibly meeting a new man, but not one for love.

LillyLane

Thank you Venus Child and Ray Austin,

I like to think of 29th degree as a change for the better? Yes I'm in a Bad way! I'm not interested in anything less then the best!

Anyway, I looked at the links and will continue to do so, but with reception a square can mean delay or obstacle no?

Thank you both !!

RayAustin

Thank you Venus Child and Ray Austin,

I like to think of 29th degree as a change for the better? Yes I'm in a Bad way! I'm not interested in anything less then the best!

Anyway, I looked at the links and will continue to do so, but with reception a square can mean delay or obstacle no?

Thank you both !!

Square with reception of greater dignities preferably will generally be a yes.

LillyLane

Square with reception of greater dignities preferably will generally be a yes.

Oh keyword greater dignities :whistling: ok I get it....I will keep studying receptions and other horary rules....in tHe mean time please do correct me. I will surely be back to update as I always do!

LillyLane

I met an ex from 6 years ago, he is living 3,000 miles away but it appears we have an attraction and may start to date soon. So, that is the update.