How much ugly will it be from now

ScorpAsc5

It was all being alright, we were having smooth conversation but he bought that up that he feels upset that he is holding me to move forward. Seems like we are going to have a breakup, I am not sure. Chart does not show any aspect between venus-Mars either or any other co-significators.

We had lot of disagreements, no fights but arguments (through texts) . I really do not want to lose this person, I am with all my heart in love with him but situation does not allow us to be together in the long run. It is so unfortunate.

He is more upset than me that he is triggering the most difficult talk we are supposed to have. We are going to talk further about it today which mortifies me as I know what I(we) built since last few years is in jeopardy.

I see a lot of planets in 3rd and 4th house of communication and endings. Especially Saturn conjunct Pluto in 4th house. He is in my 2nd house of reputation. I am pretty scared, I am already sick since last night.

Please help me. Thanks!

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Apologies to be demanding and also for writing too. It is like I am trying to find a streak for peace. It feels like now I am going to lose everything I built with someone with time, efforts and emotions. If anyone here finds my peace through this chart, please let me know. I am so scared of the outcome.

eekndyn

I am just going to bring up a couple things to consider. I've read 10th house would be the endings to 7th house matter. Some use 4th as end of the matter but sometimes it refers to the roots, stability. So 4th house the from matter my boyfriend and I break up 7th would be 10th. Also 2nd house also could be means of financial matters. His turned 8th other people's money.

Chrysalis

Mars is ready to move into Capricorn, which shows his change of heart with how he is feeling, Capricorn is none feeling. Mars about to move into a mutable sign of Sagittarius shows he wants freedom. Moon will next square mercury which is the difficult communication you will have with him. You are still in a fixed sign Aquarius you want things to stay the same, he doesn't.

tikana

Mars is ready to move into Capricorn, which shows his change of heart with how he is feeling, Capricorn is none feeling. Mars about to move into a mutable sign of Sagittarius shows he wants freedom. Moon will next square mercury which is the difficult communication you will have with him. You are still in a fixed sign Aquarius you want things to stay the same, he doesn't.

mars is moving to saggie first :)

katydid

I noticed that you said you two could not be together, in the long run.

Is that why he wants to end things?

If it is true that you can never really be together or stay together in the long run, maybe he is doing you a favour by ending this?

Don't you want to be with someone that you can stay with? :sideways:

You are Venus and he is Mars. You do not aspect each other but you both Are in aspect to the Moon. So the moon translates for you both, so it is emotional. But only on the emotional plane but not in the physical realm? Is that enough?

Last edited:

ScorpAsc5

Thanks all for taking time to respond to my query.

I think I am going to face multiple problems at one go (considering my boss just told me we might all lose our jobs in coming months)

If he wants to leave, he will leave...I cannot force a person to stay.

I have him in a emotional relation and it has been satisfactory. I am sorry I became very desperate.

I just really need to be ready to face this situation

thanks!