Will I marry outside my race?

ICEYOU28

I'm an african american man who is not prejudice or anything, but I've always wondered if I will marry someone of the same race as me or marry outside of it.

I've also always felt that I would marry outside my race for whatever reason.

16650157_10202696778336083_1500906652_n.jpg

Last edited:

aldebaran

There is only one race: human.

Astrology is not a racist science, so it can't answer that.

At most, it can show if something indicates a marriage with someone from distant lands, or the possible appearance of a person by the ascendant, etc.

ICEYOU28

There is only one race: human.

Astrology is not a racist science, so it can't answer that.

At most, it can show if something indicates a marriage with someone from distant lands, or the possible appearance of a person by the ascendant, etc.

Is that indicated in my chart?

GeminiGrrl

Is that indicated in my chart?

Interracial or intercultural dating/marriage might not seem all that unconventional to someone of your generation, but some people forget that it's only been within living memory that such relationships have even been legal in most parts of this country (never mind considered socially acceptable) -- and unfortunately, there are a few places left in this country where they're still not socially acceptable.

I can only speak for myself...but I think the fact that your Venus is in the sign of Sagittarius potentially might be one indicator of your interest in an interracial (or rather intercultural) relationship. When one or more of the inner planets -- Sun, Moon, Mars, Venus -- or a significant point in a person's chart (Ascendant) falls in Sagittarius, interest in other cultures is often indicated. My own Ascendant is in Sagittarius, and most of my romantic partners have been born outside of the US. (I think the fact that I spent three years living overseas as a child also has something to do with this.) I also see that your Mercury is in Aquarius, which like Sagittarius is a sign which rules the collective. Aquarius is ruled by Uranus and as such is progressive and a bit rebellious in its mindset. Mercury is not considered as important as the other inner planets when it comes to estimating synastry -- but the fact that you have your Mercury there suggests that you're inclined to be open-minded and unconventional despite your Sun in Capricorn and your Moon in Taurus (Earth signs tend to be very conventional). I notice that your Mercury is the only Air planet in your natal chart, making it a singleton -- so your Mercury has more influence over you than it ordinarily would. It forms a very nice sextile with your Venus and Jupiter as well, suggesting that your intellectual needs are in harmony with your ideals and your concept of beauty (although it does clash with your Mars). I also notice that your Sun and Moon both form positive aspects with your Uranus, suggesting that you're inclined to question tradition -- even though your Sun and Moon are in Earth signs. Moon sextile Uranus suggests that you're very tolerant of differences, which lends itself well to an intercultural relationship. Venus also forms a fairly close conjunction with Pluto in your chart, suggesting that you're looking for a relationship with a lot of intensity which will have a transforming impact on you and/or your partner...and certainly, one way to challenge and transform yourself is to date/marry someone who's very different from yourself (such as someone from another culture).

Since you're already on Astro, I would recalculate your natal chart in order to find out where the asteroid Juno is located. The placement of Juno in the natal chart, whether by sign or by house, can sometimes provide clues regarding the kind of person someone would consider an ideal spouse. If Juno is in Sagittarius or Aquarius, that would also suggest to me someone who has a strong interest in dating outside his or her own race or culture. When Juno is in Sagittarius, this desire is more reflective of the interest in and fascination with other cultures specifically. When Juno is in Aquarius, this desire is more reflective of a more general interest in progressive or unconventional relationships. (That being said, Juno in Aquarius might be so interested in progressive relationships that they either might feel no need to be married at all in the traditional sense or might be drawn toward the idea of an open marriage.) If Juno is located in your ninth house (the house ruled by Sagittarius) or the eleventh house (the house ruled by Aquarius), I think this might also play a role in your interest in interracial or intercultural relationships. My Juno is in Libra, but it's in my eleventh house -- in my case, my ideal partner is someone who's my friend as well as my lover but I also have somewhat unconventional attitudes about marriage. Also, with my Juno in an Air sign located in an Air house, the last thing I want is a spouse who's going to wrap himself around my ankles metaphorically speaking (although my Venus square Uranus has a lot to do with this).

Last edited:

AppLeo

The ruler of your 7th house of marriage is located in Sagittarius. Venus in sagittarius is a free kind of love and usually enjoys relationships of all backgrounds.

Venus is also sextile Mercury in Aquarius. Aquarius is another open-minded sign. I think you'll marry someone for their intellect rather than how they look.

There is potential that you'll marry someone outside your race.

aquarius7000

Hi,

To add to AppLeo's good delineation, Venus is not only in Sag, but also in conjunction to a strong Sag. Jupiter. Venus is also sextile Merc. and this could mean that the spouse might be rather communicative and well-read. This aspect and the fact that Venus is in Sag. and conj. Jup. could mean the relationship might involve some travelling, at least in the beginning.

Venus in Sag. and aspecting Mars in the 9th and almost in the tenth could show that the person might in some way be connected to law/ govt. or have a career that involves overseas travel.

Keep us posted about your next relationship.

rahu

Banned
I have found that racial distinctions are influenced by Neptune. here your sun is conjunct to Neptune which would explain to me your feeling of marriage with someone of a different race. but the Jupiter is square to Saturn and the midpoint is conjunct to the sun and Neptune....so I am not sure you will marry.and with Uranus also conjunct Neptune, your chart bodes divorce
rahu

ICEYOU28

Hi,

To add to AppLeo's good delineation, Venus is not only in Sag, but also in conjunction to a strong Sag. Jupiter. Venus is also sextile Merc. and this could mean that the spouse might be rather communicative and well-read. This aspect and the fact that Venus is in Sag. and conj. Jup. could mean the relationship might involve some travelling, at least in the beginning.

Venus in Sag. and aspecting Mars in the 9th and almost in the tenth could show that the person might in some way be connected to law/ govt. or have a career that involves overseas travel.

I will keep you guys posted.

But I'm not sure why you guys are unsure if I will marry. Here's my SR for the year.

16652662_10202706437217549_1668294601_n.jpg

ICEYOU28

I have found that racial distinctions are influenced by Neptune. here your sun is conjunct to Neptune which would explain to me your feeling of marriage with someone of a different race. but the Jupiter is square to Saturn and the midpoint is conjunct to the sun and Neptune....so I am not sure you will marry.and with Uranus also conjunct Neptune, your chart bodes divorce
rahu

I know there's no way to determine who I will end up with, but I've always felt like I was going to be with a White woman.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hi,

To add to AppLeo's good delineation, Venus is not only in Sag,
but also in conjunction to a strong Sag. Jupiter.
Venus is also sextile Merc.
and this could mean that the spouse might be rather communicative and well-read.
except that Mercury is in Saturns sign Aquarius
and
Venus in Sagittarius conjunct Jupiter in Satittarius
both square Saturn in Venus sign Pisces

This aspect and the fact that Venus is in Sag. and conj. Jup.
could mean the relationship might involve some travelling,
at least in the beginning.
keep in mind that the Venus in Sagittarius conjunct Jupiter in Sagittarius
square to Saturn in Pisces
may cause issues

Venus in Sag. and aspecting Mars in the 9th and almost in the tenth
could show that the person might in some way be connected to law/ govt.
or have a career that involves overseas travel.

the fact that the Venus-Jupiter in Sagittarius conjucntion
SQUARES
a Mars in Virgo Saturn in Pisces OPPOSITION
highlights major issues
better to study the natal promise of the chart more :smile:

ICEYOU28

Well I've never had it easy with woman. Darn this makes me sad... been single all my life and have never been intimate with a female.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

I will keep you guys posted.

But I'm not sure why you guys are unsure if I will marry. Here's my SR for the year.

16652662_10202706437217549_1668294601_n.jpg
Hi,

Firstly, I did not say you will not marry. Also, just going by one form of prediction, Solar Chart here, one cannot assert that you will or will not marry. One form is simply not enough. Look at the progressions and directions also.

And, in any case, listing up aspects is not the same as posting a chart.

Are you in a relationship already?

ICEYOU28

Hi,

Firstly, I did not say you will not marry. Also, just going by one form of prediction, Solar Chart here, one cannot assert that you will or will not marry. One form is simply not enough. Look at the progressions and directions also.

And, in any case, listing up aspects is not the same as posting a chart.

Are you in a relationship already?

No I am not

JUPITERASC

I'm still a rookie when it comes to Astrology,
Me too :smile:

what is a natal promise?
I'm no expert so check this out for yourself if you want to do the research

'natal promise' = your natal chart potential on any particular house topic
in this case marriage

and so
to begin with
assess the potential of your natal chart regarding marriage

I often refer to a traditional method
discussed previously on our forum by member OMNISPHERICUS

Find the Rulers of all 5 dignities for these places:

1. 7th house cusp

2. Lord of the 7th house

3. Planets in 7th house (if any)

4. Moon

5. Venus

6. Part of Marriage (According to Hermes) (ASC + VE - SA) for Men.

The Planet which gets most points over these places = Almuten of Marriage.

But consider also if there are impediments to these places.
If there is affliction to 7th house
by some Malefic's square or opposition
or to the Moon by aspect, combust, cadent, retrograde
by the way, although Moon is never retrograde
any retrograde planet may aspect the moon

See if one of the individiaul Almutens over these places is joined to the Lord of the Ascendant
or its Almuten
or the Lord of the 7th or its Almuten.
If they are in trine or sextile, and if especially in reception
then the native will rejoice in living beautiful life with his wife according to his desire.

But if the aspects were without reception, or if the aspects were square or opposition
then the significations will be judged lower.

Bonatti says:
Quote:
'....But if the lord of the Ascendant were joined to the lord of the 7th
so that the former were lighter than the latter
it signifies that the native will want to copulate with women.
If indeed the 7th sign were Cancer or Scorpio or
Pisces
or there were a conjunction of the lord of the 7th or its Almuten
with the lord of the first or its Almuten in these signs
or from these signs
or with one of them
it signifies that the native will have many wives
or a great number of other women.
If however you find the contrary, you are able to judge otherwise."

so those are the instructions how to assess the natal promise of your chart
with reference specifically to marriage

aquarius7000

No I am not
Well, per your transits, in about 1.5 years, when Jupiter goes over your Asc.-Dsc. axis and subsequently over Venus, the ruler of your 7th house, that is the best time relationship wise for you. You might get to know someone before that, but that is when things start picking up steam.

Also, you are what, 22 years old. Take it easy man! Enjoy your freedom while you can.

ICEYOU28

Well, per your transits, in about 1.5 years, when Jupiter goes over your Asc.-Dsc. axis and subsequently over Venus, the ruler of your 7th house, that is the best time relationship wise for you. You might get to know someone before that, but that is when things start picking up steam.

Also, you are what, 22 years old. Take it easy man! Enjoy your freedom while you can.

I just want a girlfriend....

ICEYOU28

Then go out and date.

I wish it were that easy.

Thanks I can't wait to meet this woman someday.