View Single Post
Unread 01-26-2018, 01:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwibaby08 View Post
I feel like with the neptune throw in there as well people think that im super silly or just like not the smartest. its such a weird mix having saturn as a natal chart ruler and neptune thrown in there. I feel as though that neptune kinda lures ppl in a bit and then with saturn its just like... welp here we are "communicating" lol
Yes, I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one that has been experiencing this! I have been feeling frustrated with people viewing me as naive or dumb sometimes! Until the Saturn shows itself.
Also, I think the Neptune gives me very soft looking physical features - like my eyes are a very soft color and my features look kind of delicate - like mouth and eye shape. But then the Capricorn adds a kind of rigid bone structure - in terms of cheeks and jaw, and then my body has a Capricorn type of appearance - kind of rigid, muscular. And I think the Uranus makes very interesting hair - in my case, thick and unruly hair. :P
For all of you, has the placement impacted your physical appearance in any way too? Do we look similar? ^_^ As I know that Ascendent and first house impact appearance the most.