Moon pluto

greybeard

I'm not even a woman and I never ever want to fall in love with a female ever again either neither too. My Pluto stands exactly on the Moon/Mars midpoint, and the midpoint formation encloses or defines one half of a seesaw pattern.

Eureka! Just got a nice insight into my chart.

Would like to see your chart, hear your tale.

eekndyn

I am going through this by transit pluto cj n.moon. I may have a post about this somewhere. I have zero female friends. None. Its been hard, i am a libra, so the social aspect has been rather difficult. I tried but as passiflora mentioned, i am not longer interested in shallow relationships. As for my own mother, and mother in law, I am extremely careful with my words. I trigger my mother in law by my presence. On fathers day i dropped off something to my father in law cause my husband was out of town. I leave go home scrolling through facebook and she posts. If only the perfect rug exist, Did you call first? That was it. I closed myself off to her. I do wish i has a best friend of the same gender. I often wonder what it would be like to have a sister. My one and only true friend is a male who is twice my age. Whatever past life s### I got myself into, I regret it. Must of been a player of some sort. They say men are hard on the outside soft on the inside, women are soft on the outside hard of the inside.

LisaDiane

Women ever realized you never ever want to befriend another female ever again? Do you have moon pluto in your chart?

I have Moon Sextile Pluto almost exact, and I have NO female friends that I talk to - a few acquaintances, but no one close.
I have 4 sisters, but don't really feel comfortable being close with them either.

I have always felt different somehow, with my feelings, like, they are deeper and hard for other people to relate to. I share very little of my true self to anyone.

I don't know if the Moon/Pluto aspect explains that, though - I thought the sextile was easy, flowing energy. Plus, that aspect is part of a Moon-Pluto-Neptune aspect group that should benefit me....
Moon Trine Neptune (exact) / Moon Sextile Pluto (exact) / Neptune Sextile Pluto (exact) ....was I wrong...?? Lol!!

zipadee

haha wow didn't realize this was why, that explains it

Moon square pluto exact, moon on desc, pluto on ic,

Yea I gave up on having female friends awhile ago, the only ones I trust are those I've deemed to be unselfish/not manipulative.

Usually my female friends are either very sweet, honest people or very self-sufficient/don't take **** from anyone (but still very kind ppl). I have a lot of respect and admiration for the women I actually trust though.

Most all of my friends are guys, this is on purpose due to giving up on seeking out female friendships long ago. Also I kind of prefer hanging out around guys, I'm quite mercurial and have a liking for clever jokes so most atypical female conversations don't hold my interest as much. Not to say I don't know funny girls, it's just the guys I know don't hold back as much, I think it's a leftover (hopefully soon to be overcome) gender thing.

I'm a girl.

Thanks for explaining this lol, makes sense now

WTCHCRFT

Old thread but whatever

Moon square Pluto, at this point I have what I'd call a regular amount of casual female friends and a few close ones, most everyone else counts as an acquaintance. The only extreme case I've ever had was with my ex best friend who I had a falling out with 3 years ago, I haven't heard from her to this day and it might be for the better. I'm sure that left a scar on my psyche though, now I'm very careful with whoever I allow to be close with me.