Will my husband move to US?

kai

Hi. My husband is going to have a US marriage visa interview overseas and his interview was postponed since this time last year when covid began. Now he is finally going to attend the interview and we are wondering what his transits are like to indicate how his interview will go as well as the next week regarding if there's an indication of a major relocation to overseas to me..the wife to begin our life together at last? We're feeling so anxious about the upcoming interview because we've been married for two years and still stuck like this including due to the covid. What are some negative transits against a successful interview to get US visa to move here or what are the positive indications? I would really appreciate some help please with this chart's transits. He was born in the morning so we will use 9:15Am but he would be between 9am-9:30am so we picked the middle.

Attachments

• Screenshot (7).png
    Screenshot (7).png
    71.7 KB · Views: 18
  • astro_24gw_az_2021324.43472.3933.jpg
    astro_24gw_az_2021324.43472.3933.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 25

kai

Could anyone please take a look at these transits please for a few minutes? im so anxious to know because we've been married 2 1/2 yrs and waiting for the special day so im anxious to know if there's any positive or even negative aspects hindering a visa like a denial or approval or overseas relcoation. :(

IleneK

Premium Member
Could anyone please take a look at these transits please for a few minutes? im so anxious to know because we've been married 2 1/2 yrs and waiting for the special day so im anxious to know if there's any positive or even negative aspects hindering a visa like a denial or approval or overseas relcoation. :(

This is just my opinion, I do not think that transiting planets will pinpoint the precision you are seeking.
You could cast an election or event chart for the time of his interview and see what it points to. Or you can cast a horary chart about the interview and relocation questions. I think those methods might yield the kind of information you are seeking.

kai

Thank you so much! I really don't know how to read event charts and I would appreciate some help. I just read that it's not a horary meaning not read as horary, so I don't know whether ASC is my husband or me? I cast an event chart using the day and location of his interview. So the chart is all about his interview. His interview is scheduled for 11:30AM at the US Embassy, but because at 11:30AM he needs to only start with his fingerprints and needs to go through a couple of procedures/windows before his official interview with the consular officer, it does take a few hours to get the approval/denial part during the interview, so just because he is scheduled officially for 11:30AM, that is his entry to the building, so I decided to put 11:30AM chart as per his official interview time, and I am using 1 PM instead as well to be closer to his official interview minute where he should be having the interview with the officer. Please let me know if it's alright that I did that because 11:30AM will just show is entry to the embassy only. Could you please explain the chart for me and I can also learn how event chart is read?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_is_visa_interview.15498.53465.jpg
    astro_2gw_is_visa_interview.15498.53465.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 29

IleneK

Premium Member
Like you I just practice horary. So we will have to see if someone comments on how suspicious the I interview time looks.

katydid

this is the 11:30AM one.

The way I would read this event chart, would be this:

go to Free Charts and put in your husband, as person one, natal chart.

Then add 'person' 2----which would be the event chart , using the 11:30 time

Use synastry wheel, with husbands inner and event as outer.

That way we see it as a unique 'event' transit experience by your husband. And we can see the outcomes in that planetary ineraction.

The event chart does worry me a bit--with that Moon as chart ruler, opposed Saturn/Pluto and tightly squaring Uranus. Luckily Uranus is just recently a separating aspect---but it does seem like something unexpected hAppens with that Uranus square, ruler of the 7th/8th, before the interview.

The Saturn/Pluto looks ominous but it might be expected, in that he is going to a formal interview before the Embassy, for life changing type of consideration. So that Moon opposed Sat/Pluto would describe the situational circumstances.

Last edited:

kai

The way I would read this event chart, would be this:

go to Free Charts and put in your husband, as person one, natal chart.

Then add 'person' 2----which would be the event chart , using the 11:30 time

Use synastry wheel, with husbands inner and event as outer.

That way we see it as a unique 'event' transit experience by your husband. And we can see the outcomes in that planetary ineraction.

The event chart does worry me a bit--with that Moon as chart ruler, opposed Saturn/Pluto and tightly squaring Uranus. Luckily Uranus is just recently a separating aspect---but it does seem like something unexpected hAppens with that Uranus square, ruler of the 7th/8th, before the interview.

The Saturn/Pluto looks ominous but it might be expected, in that he is going to a formal interview before the Embassy, for life changing type of consideration. So that Moon opposed Sat/Pluto would describe the situational circumstances.

Thanks for your input about event charts! Isn't this a transit chart just in a synastry wheel? I am posting the chart before his interview for some help please. We're both anxious. I see that his event chart ha Jupiter in 9th so i know that means an international long journey, doesn't it? The rest I can't figure out :( We've been waiting for this moment for 2 1/2 yrs since married.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_my_husband_s_interview.80136.11999.jpg
    astro_61gw_my_husband_s_interview.80136.11999.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 23

Lin

There are some VERY positive transits now....I can't imagine there being a further hold up on this and if there is it will not be ''personal''.
There is a lot of success in his future.
LIN

katydid

Thanks for your input about event charts! Isn't this a transit chart just in a synastry wheel? I am posting the chart before his interview for some help please. We're both anxious. I see that his event chart ha Jupiter in 9th so i know that means an international long journey, doesn't it? The rest I can't figure out :( We've been waiting for this moment for 2 1/2 yrs since married.

It is more than a regular transit chart, as it is a very specific time and place, focused upon an event.

A regular transit chart is scanning for the big picture. It is looking at the longer time periods that planets are moving through our houses.

This is an event chart superimposed upon his natal chart. :cool:

katydid

Tr Jupiter will land in your husband’s 8th. I like that. He is essentially asking the consulate to allow his partner to take responsibility for him at this time==8th [perfect place to land]
Jupiter in event 9th= visas and legal documents dealing with foreign countries So that is a nice placement for beneficial Jupiter at this time.
Jupiter squares his Sun, but it is separating aspect. Those could be the headaches from the past.

Jupiter is in an applying Trine to his natal No Node in Libra in the 4th. Another very beneficial sign.

OK, now we have a crucial aspect—and I don’t know for sure how it will play out.

Your husband’s 1st house Saturn is @ 10Leo56. Tr Saturn is @ 10Leo44. So that is an exact opposition between them. Saturn opposed Saturn in a fixed standoff.

Tr Saturn is exalted and trining husbands Jupiter. Yay, to that aspect.
His natal Saturn sextiles the Jupiter.

So that natal Jupiter looks like the way to override the Sat/Sat standoff. And that natal Jupiter has transiting Mars/No Node moving over it in Gemini.

So his actual interview may be the way he wins the day. He needs to be engaged, open, and enthusiastic about his marriage and your new life together.

His natal Jupiter/Pluto Trine is also being Trained by Tr Saturn—forming an Air Grand Trine. COMMUNICATION is the key here. He needs to be forthcoming and has to answer every question-even probing or difficult ones.

He cannot fall prey to his Mercury/Saturn/Uranus T-square, which might make him feel annoyed or frustrated by nosy questions. He must use all of his patience and his serenity, so he will not be aggravated or annoyed during the interview. Even if they try to trap him or catch him in inconsistencies—he needs to stay patient and positive.

His natal t-square to Saturn lands in the 2nd house in the event chart. They will probably interrogate him about his finances and his future financial stability. His Mercury/Chiron squares from the 10th. He might begin to feel angry or impatient and feel they are disrespecting him. HE MUST PRACTICE not getting upset with this kinds of rude, probing questions.

The Event chart has an exact Sun/Venus conjunction on his natal MC. I think that will help him shine during this interview. :love:

I am feeling optimistic. I do have some concerns about the Event Moon being in such difficult aspects. But it does make sense because the circumstances are stressful and tense. He will be under scrutiny. :andy:

It is important that he feels prepared and calm. If he can answer all the questions without being upset, I think he will attain the necessary Visa. :smile:

kai

Any news yet? :innocent:

Ok guys so thanks so much for helping me with the chart because they kept his passport to put a visa in it and told him to return to the embassy at the beginning of next week yay! We just booked his flight to the US the day after he’s supposed to get his passport so this 2 1/2 year of waiting ordeal which also included a full year delay in getting that interview (his initial interview was cancelled due to covid exactly this time last year) is wrapping up now. I’m so excited and feel relieved because my only problem in life the past nearly three years was the distance and this immigration journey. It seems surreal now because we’ve been in that state of mind for nearly 3 years now and it’s coming to an end for us to finally begin a new life together. He said that they did ask him bunch of question but nothing tricky and they were not rude, but did so about me and our relationship having already all the answers on their end so they were checking for consistencies. Thanks so much again for helping me with this chart, I really appreciate it!