Read my chart

So I'm brand new to astrology and some kind person on reddit told me to find out what my natal chart is... So I did, this is what I found. I read through a lot of it, but I just have more questions. I will put up a link to the image of the chart. Any interpretation is appreciated. Thank You!

If this is the wrong place for this sort of thing. Sorry. I'm brand new to this forum.

https://imgur.com/a/ndIQ2jD

I hope this is where I post my natal chart!

New to all of this. I hope some people will take the time to read my chart and give me some insight on this. Thanks.

Attachments

• natalchart.jpg
    natalchart.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 31

kimbermoon

Re: Read my birth chart.

Thanks much clearer! Not sure what is of most concern or interest to you at this time, so I'll just mention the highlights for your consideration.

Of first note, we see the emphasis on water in the chart, between Cancer Mercury and Scorpio Rising. Emotional intensity indeed! Earth is definitely lacking here, so everyday practical concerns for stability and stability may elude you.

Pluto/Moon in the Ascendant; this is about projecting a very powerful persona to the outer world where you may be involved in a lot of emotional power struggles with others. Outwardly you can seem quite intimidating at times which can sometimes arouse suspicions and jealousy by others. You definitely make a strong impression on others, one way or the other.
With this configuration making a square aspect to the Sun there is apt to be inner conflict regarding your sense of personal Identity. The Moon with Pluto often shows strong emotional difficulties of some sort with the Mother and you might need to consider how her influence is projected out into your interactions and relationships with
others.

Your 4th H issues [family and domestic imprinting within the psyche] are ruled by Uranus which can be quite disruptive and unstable, often bringing sudden or unexpected upheavals as part of your background. Uranus is tied with Saturn, thus a suggestion of restriction and limitation having been put upon you; did you feel subjugated or oppressed restricting your sense of personal freedom, in the past. Such themes / patterns can continue to play out in your life, until such time as they have been consciously recognized and corrected ; our challenges in life are typically associated with our early conditioning and become repetitive until recognized. This combination can also contribute to financial difficulties and instability.

Saturn opposing Venus: setbacks, losses, disappointments in matters of the heart that often reflect towards your monetary status.

Neptune opposes both Mercury and Mars, challenging your decision making, communications and actions, often involving siblings or neighbourly connections. The lessons here involve being aware and realistic about what is going on around you. Neptune is often the author of deceptions or betrayals, either by you or against you.
Do you feel you are prone to illusions or confusion that project outwardly?
Since Neptune rules your 5th H, it is disruptive to romance and love matters. Perhaps there is some form of disillusion in such matters.

Afflicted Sun in Leo serves to dilute the Leo energy which usually allows for optimism, confidence and playfulness. Yet that is your true essence that is needing to be released in order to fully celebrate life. Challenges to our sense of self are difficult ones to conquer,especially when the issues remain buried and aloof within the subconscious. In-depth self-analysis that allows for greater insight is needed as well as greater self-acceptance.

Your karmic themes likely relate to spiritual or religious attitudes and beliefs, which can often play havoc with the life.

What do you really want to know about your astrology?

The Way

Scorpio rising, with Moon-Pluto conjunction over the ascendant, you are very sensitive, even vulnerable. Emotions run deep. Sun is strong in Leo, within the 9th of philosophy. Mars is strong in Aries within the 5th, this is good for sports and athletics. Jupiter in Gemini, there is a love of words. Sun-Jupiter-Mars trine and sextiles, giving energy and health. The sextile of Sun-Jupiter is blatant as it is exact and on the 1st degree. The ego can be inflated, and you have a larger than life attitude. You seem to have a balance between fire and water. With a lack of earth.

Woah, thanks for all the information. I am brand new to any form of Astrology (I didn't know I had more than a sun sign, until a week ago). I've pushed most spirituality away since I was about 17. I grew in a very religious household, and was put off by it. Until the beginning of this month. I will be 30 in about a week, and I've been told this sudden "spiritual awakening" is Saturn returning.

I don't know where it's coming from, but about 3 weeks ago. This urge for connection and spirituality hit me like a ton of bricks. I am very emotionally sensitive, and put out a more reserved outer appearance. I don't like to get expose myself too much in fear of getting hurt.

I want to know how I can balance all of this out. I've been trying meditation the past few weeks and it's definitely making me more calm with less mood swings. I want to center myself and not be so all over the place, regain control of my life. I understand that's a lot, and will take time. But, if there are things to read/research. I'm definitely interested. Thanks again for taking the time to respond. It's appreciated.