Is this finally over now?

Kernowerno

About a month ago I asked if two people would get back together again. The general responses were very accurate, though they did get back together, which was too difficult to assess with the chart at the time. Even though it looked a possibility, the general view was it was somewhat unlikely. They 'got back together' for a few meetings over a 2 week period, and although they appeared to really enjoy each others' company again, and seemed to be making progress, they clashed again, and it looks serious. Now the question is "Is this finally over now?". He would really like to move on but is unsure about being able to, not knowing what her true feelings are. Does this chart shed any light?

The chart's Asc is exactly on his sun position (same degree). I couldn't help but notice the exact conjunction between Moon & Venus, and their tight square to Saturn, but more than that I'd be clutching at straws. Any help would be appreciated :)

Attachments

• isthisovernow.jpg
    isthisovernow.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Does look like the end of things, doesn't it? You put your finger on it, moon on venus both squaring saturn. However, mercury and jupiter are in mutual reception, so they may hang in there yet.

Arena

Mercury has moved on. The sigs do not see each other, they are not in any kind of aspect and will not be in future to come. It does seem like it is indeed over.

There is a final downer coming when Moon squares Saturn, probably 1-2 days after chart is made.

Kernowerno

Mercury has moved on. The sigs do not see each other, they are not in any kind of aspect and will not be in future to come. It does seem like it is indeed over.

There is a final downer coming when Moon squares Saturn, probably 1-2 days after chart is made.

The moon is already square saturn in the chart, so I'm not sure what you mean?

IleneK

Premium Member
About a month ago I asked if two people would get back together again. The general responses were very accurate, though they did get back together, which was too difficult to assess with the chart at the time. Even though it looked a possibility, the general view was it was somewhat unlikely. They 'got back together' for a few meetings over a 2 week period, and although they appeared to really enjoy each others' company again, and seemed to be making progress, they clashed again, and it looks serious. Now the question is "Is this finally over now?". He would really like to move on but is unsure about being able to, not knowing what her true feelings are. Does this chart shed any light?

The chart's Asc is exactly on his sun position (same degree). I couldn't help but notice the exact conjunction between Moon & Venus, and their tight square to Saturn, but more than that I'd be clutching at straws. Any help would be appreciated :)

I do not see your description of what has happened as their having gotten back together again.
That said, the answer to the matter is in the first chart that suggested she will not be receptive in a permanent sense to their geting back together again.
The current question seems asked and answered already to me.

And as Arena points out: Moon applies to a square to Saturn. This matter has nowhere to go.

Last edited:

Kernowerno

.... the answer to the matter is in the first chart that suggested she will not be receptive in a permanent sense to their geting back together again....

Thanks again. In retrospect it appears your answer is very accurate. Although they did make an effort to see each other and reconcile, the impression now is that she wasn't receptive to them getting back together permanently. It appears she viewed their renewed contact as casual encounters, and has expressed a determination not to be in a (traditional) relationship with him. The falling out that has since occurred appears to be based on the differences in what is desired from their relationship.