Partnerships Focus

ardentika

This is a chart of friend of mine who kindly asked to have her chart read.

She is 35, met someone when she was 24 and moved to UK with him, had a baby and divorced 7 years later. Where could that be indicated in her chart? The foreign partner and the divorce? And perhaps early motherhood? Maybe it's the Moon conjunct MC?

Also she would be interested to know more about the development of her partnerships now and maybe in the future. Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_ania.59205.195716.jpg
    astro_2gw_ania.59205.195716.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 33

ElenaJ

Maybe not so much moon on MH as moon (ruler of 9th of foreigners and foreign places) conjunct Juno of marriage aspecting the descendent.
Venus, ruler of the 7th is in foreign-loving sagittarius. It is also a double sign so high probability of more than one marriage.
The 5th of children is ruled by mars, which trines moon.

ardentika

Yes that makes sense well enough. I thought only the ascendant mattered when it comes to marriage/divorce and double signs.

And what about the partners she is subconsciously attracted to? And what challenges she might face in her partnerships ¿

ardentika

Bump! I'm not sure how to read that, can someone help? Also I know that for a second marriage the house changes. Was it the 9th to look for or?

curiousabout77

There seems to be a tendency for her to experience deep changes within her over her life through sun and pluto conjunction which would indicate fated events which cause her to evaluate who she is and how she should live and how she sees the world. But on the other hand she has saturn on the ascendant/ descendent line which would indicate a relationship based on responsibilty and circumstances which must be accepted so she maybe attracted to people who have restrictions or burdens or have major responsibilities . I think when uranus crosses her taurus descendent in a few years she may meet people who unsettle her need for stability in relationships as uranus is known for shocks and surprises.

ardentika

Hmm well I don't know how true that was for her first husband. But after that she had a relationship with someone who was from Australia and he couldn't move to her because he had a good business there, so she tried to move but Australia is practically impossible to move to and get a visa. So they had to break up. How can one bypass such a challenge? It sounds impossible ..

curiousabout77

I suspect that the relationship in Australia which had to end was an opportunity for her really look at what is important to her and it was all for the best it ended. I think saturn released her from an undesirable path by blocking the relationship and it wasn't in her souls interest to go down that path. Disappointment teaches us something to build on. Pluto is actually known as the impossible task so it is funny you should say that and breaks us down to turn us into someone else which would happen a lot to your friend.

ardentika

I suspect that the relationship in Australia which had to end was an opportunity for her really look at what is important to her and it was all for the best it ended. I think saturn released her from an undesirable path by blocking the relationship and it wasn't in her souls interest to go down that path. Disappointment teaches us something to build on. Pluto is actually known as the impossible task so it is funny you should say that and breaks us down to turn us into someone else which would happen a lot to your friend.

That's true. Im just an endless romantic and believer even tho I have Saturn on asc too, but it's in Pisces . Apparently Saturn in that position gives a lot of lessons in relationships, and I myself am not sure what they are.